WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

7 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Right? Beyond whatever people can say about him being a teenager.and yada yada, he just didn't seem close to her. And the fact that he was constantly talked about her "making bank" with her career just goes and shows how those kids were.raised

Yeah. 
It was so sad to see that he would “reveal the truth” about free Britney if he got 5k or whatever followers. Like?

hes a teenager and all but damn?!?!?! Show some respect to your mother!

even her kids seem likely to profit off of her. 
and this is really hard to write/process, cuz if thats really the case, britney really is left alone. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

I'm shocked and disgusted. It's clear they don't care about Britney at all, they don't even love her, the whole conservationship is only a "family business", she's just an item. He was cold as ice and he even dared to say he had a "favorite sister", and it's obvious he didn't mean Britney. A f-ing toxic family. The interviewer was so naive, he thought it was a loving family at the end of the day.
Oh and when he said "our fans", how dare you!
Plus, Bryan, if you don't like women around you, maybe you should stop spending your sister's money and get a job.

Yeah, the favorite sister thing... Every other person wouldn't be able to answer easily, or could say the usual lie "I love them both equally" but he gave the hints. Lowkey I think they all are hating Britney right now, but at the same time they need her for bu$ine$$ purposes.

He clearly has a problem with powerful women. Poor Lexie.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

I just found these on twitter, it seems this lady is his future mother-in-law. I loved the "you should probably spell her name right if you and your daughter hope to live off her checks" reply. :clicktina:

https://twitter.com/reptarian/status/1286476471326765056/photo/1
https://twitter.com/reptarian/status/1286476471326765056/photo/2

She mentioned Antifa. That’s about as much as I can hope to get out of that clown :clownery:

• Love 3

I’m only 18 minutes in and need a break.  It makes my blood boil when I hear how much money she made from album sales (Oops especially), back before streaming took over, and her perfumes.  Meanwhile, this woman gets $1,500 a month but yet pays $30,000 a month to her ex for Sean Preston and Jayden.  Not to mention everyone else who is cashing in off of her.  It’s truly sad.  She should at least be able to enjoy the money that she worked so hard to make.

I did like the comment he made about his daughter complaining about flying Southwest instead of on a private jet.  He jokingly called her a “spoiled brat” and I loved it.  Meanwhile, the whole family has benefited from Britney’s fame at some point of her career.  
The whole situation just makes me sad.

sad black and white GIF

• Love 2

I don't believe Bryan is as bad as you guys are saying. He did though reveal some things ...and then tried to backtrack.

He spilled ALOT. the fact that she speaks to him constantly and she ''doesn't want to be in the conservatorship'' . 

The driving part is also revealing , it only reveals that there is nothing wrong with her in the first place. Only if Bryan doesn't know as much as Jamie lynn?

IDK but i feel like Jamie Lynn is the big villain here . Bryan spilled and i appreciate that.. 

3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

No she can't. She can not legally vote under a conservatorship.

She wouldn't be able to vote if the judge had ruled that she can't vote.

None of the judges ruled that.

So, she can vote.

(I don't have the document right now, but it exists.)

Bryan sucks. All she is to ALL of them is a paycheck, and this has confirmed that. They do not care about her and they want her trapped like CDAN blind said because they keep getting money and they know once the c-ship stops, so will the money coming in. The only good thing he said was that she wanted out of the c-ship which we already knew but it was nice to hear come from a family member.

I can't believe he literally chose Juno Lynn as his favorite sister when any normal person would not have chosen.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, julianafac said:

I felt the same about her kids (i think it was jayden).

he really sounded like “shes not all that”, which is sad cuz she really love those boys. 

I think y'all confuse being fans and being family. Y'all would want a teenage boy to say his mother slays, is the best singer in the world, is the best dancer in the world and outsold your fave?

From Jayden I still maintain y'all being extra.

40 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She mentioned Antifa. That’s about as much as I can hope to get out of that clown :clownery:

I was about to defend her, saying it's not that deep, but then I saw the Antifa comment. Yeah, hunt down that clown :clown:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Wait......some things don't make sense. He says he doesn't "know" when the conservatorship "06,07" , yet he says "they all came together to decide for her sake" . 

I also beleived him at first when he said he was distant from all of this. Wasn't he at the piece of me tour multiple times? 

Yeah.....BYE BRYAN....i actually thought you had your sister's back. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Wait......some things don't make sense. He says he doesn't "know" when the conservatorship "06,07" , yet he says "they all came together to decide for her sake" . 

I also beleived him at first when he said he was distant from all of this. Wasn't he at the piece of me tour multiple times? 

Yeah.....BYE BRYAN....i actually thought you had your sister's back. 

So, my theory is that they're distant right now. Like, they didn't know what happened last year (the podcast).

BUT he totally knows more of the conservatorship. He knows how it came to be.

• Like 2