WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

25 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I hate to bring it up because it makes me feel sick but I really always think about what Courtney Love said about Jamie and Britney. The fact he didn't sue her for making such a defamatory statement while he sues Britney fans when they comment on Instagram algorithms...it would make sense about why he wants to control her. One thing I will say is I'm sure Jamie and the family love the high life but it never seems like Jamie is a huge spender, he doesn't get around in Ferrari's etc and nice clothes so I always felt like it's more about control with him and like you said because they never got along and she basically wanted him out of her life completely in 08, he wanted to get back at her. This whole situation is horrific, the damage they've done to her. Funny she's apparently so incompetent now but she could do all those things before? Yeah because they've purposely isolated her and treated her like a child so now she has regressed and maybe IS feeling incapable, they literally did that to her! Makes me so fkn mad.

Yeah that Courtney Love comment always bugged me. Its a serious accusation and he didnt bother to sue her? Why? Even if he thinks shes crazy and no one would believe her, it still is a very serious thing to say. I hope this isnt true but the way hes obsessed with Britney isnt right. There was a video he looked at her funny but I cant remember which one rn.

Maybe Jamie likes to pay for other people, to eat good and to save money. There are some people that love to keep the money in the bank as if they are going to live until they are 120 or smt. I think its fishy that he moved her trust out of the cship. Why he would do that? And there are those stories that Britneys money was going to smt Lou did with church or whatever. So I do think its about money, but not only about that. But yeah, I feel like hes punishing her for being succesful (maybe he cant deal hes a failure at everything but his daughter is the succesful one) and for not liking him very much. 

Its really funny how shes woman enough to work, earn millions but not to manage her own life. And the fact they act as if they are worried about her being so unstable, but they all are living far away from her. Its like they feel entitled to her money and think the only good thing shes goot at is making money for them. I really dont know how she deals with this situation and her family. Anyone would lose their ****. They have damaged her a lot and they wont admit. They dont want her to grow, to live her life, they arent helping her. This is abuse. I hope if Britney doesnt get out, she will never work again. Btw another thing is Jamie Lynn saying that "only bc someone struggles it doesnt mean they shouldnt do what they love to do". So Britney should do what she loves only when it comes to work = money. What about freedom? She loves freedom, so why shouldnt Britney be able to have that too?

What about "only bc someone struggles it doesnt mean they should under a cship for life"?

What a ******* horrible family she has tbh. 

Didn't Britney have plans to start her own recording label back in 04? I remember someone posting the vid here, she was doing a press conference somewhere and talked about it. So she's soooooooooo incapable but was going to start a recording label? Sounds pretty competent to me, I wouldn't know how the eff to do something like that. If she's incapable now they did that to her, they took a confident woman who wanted to do her own thing and put her into this horrible situation 10 yr+ and now she acts like a scared child most of the time (not trying to bag her but it's understandable with the situation she's been put in). They've done unspeakable damage to her, who knows what meds she was unnecessarily forced to go on? I'm sick to my stomach about this, Bryan is scummmmmmmmm. Enjoys her money bit doesn't give a fkkkk about her one bit - and was it not 100% obvious he was talking about Jamie Lynne when he said he had the fave sister, vomit!

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

ALL OF THIS so much! They speak about her as if she's not even a person, I'm honestly so blown away and disgusted by it. How dumb is he to have even done that interview, did he just confirm Britney doesn't have a severe mental illness? Seems like it, or otherwise would he not have said something like 'I can't give details but she does need this in place' etc. The fact he kept emphasising she needed it 'BACK THEN' - seems like he knows it's BS but makes himself think it's ok so he can keep living the high life. I try not to comment on her family (apart from that scum Jamie) but I'm just honestly gob smacked at this, Britney is in a c-ship with no rights for over a decade because she's a bad driver and won't make reservations? Fk yourself Bryan. I feel heart broken for her, I know ppl will laugh and say it's pathetic we care so much for a celeb who doesn't know us but whatever, she literally has no one she can trust to actually care FOR HER, not for what's 'best' for the family but for her as a person. Pretty much evvvvvveryone in her life has used her, it's devastating. I'm honestly soooo upset after watching that vid, he's about as disgusting as his father. Just horrible. Maybe the only one I think is decent is Fe, and damn I'm over it all if she ever lets us down. When Bryan said 'our fans' - omfg you fkn pig NO ONE is a fan of your ****heap family ugh.

U said it all. Its like she doesnt have feeling and is only here to make millions she cant control. Its like they want to make it ok the cship just bc she made mistakes 12 years ago when everyone in their 20s does ****, even more if u are 25 years old with two babies, a useless ex and media not leaving u alone. Where was her mom then? It seems like they think shes dumb and only good at being a celeb. They couldnt be so they think her money is their. This is why I felt bad when I saw that Jayden video bc it seems even her kids see her as a cash cow. What did Britney to deserve a family like this? If they cared, they would be living next to her. If they cared, they would be trying to help her to be an adult, to get her freedom back. She could have anyone she liked working for her as an assistant like she always had to do those things for her. What she should be focusing is therapy, but I wonder if they let her do it, If they only try to numb her with meds and thats it. 

Hes like Sam thinking his followers are his fans. Now Bryan think Britneys fans are fans of this trashy family? Lol we only "care" about them is bc she seems to have been abused. If she lived a normal life, no one would give a **** about this white trash family. No wonder they think its their money and they possess her, even her fans are theirs too.

20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah that Courtney Love comment always bugged me. Its a serious accusation and he didnt bother to sue her? Why? Even if he thinks shes crazy and no one would believe her, it still is a very serious thing to say. I hope this isnt true but the way hes obsessed with Britney isnt right. There was a video he looked at her funny but I cant remember which one rn.

Maybe Jamie likes to pay for other people, to eat good and to save money. There are some people that love to keep the money in the bank as if they are going to live until they are 120 or smt. I think its fishy that he moved her trust out of the cship. Why he would do that? And there are those stories that Britneys money was going to smt Lou did with church or whatever. So I do think its about money, but not only about that. But yeah, I feel like hes punishing her for being succesful (maybe he cant deal hes a failure at everything but his daughter is the succesful one) and for not liking him very much. 

Its really funny how shes woman enough to work, earn millions but not to manage her own life. And the fact they act as if they are worried about her being so unstable, but they all are living far away from her. Its like they feel entitled to her money and think the only good thing shes goot at is making money for them. I really dont know how she deals with this situation and her family. Anyone would lose their ****. They have damaged her a lot and they wont admit. They dont want her to grow, to live her life, they arent helping her. This is abuse. I hope if Britney doesnt get out, she will never work again. Btw another thing is Jamie Lynn saying that "only bc someone struggles it doesnt mean they shouldnt do what they love to do". So Britney should do what she loves only when it comes to work = money. What about freedom? She loves freedom, so why shouldnt Britney be able to have that too?

What about "only bc someone struggles it doesnt mean they should under a cship for life"?

What a ******* horrible family she has tbh. 

Yep it's always grossed me out, such a serious accusation to just let slide. No sure what vid you're referring to but I distinctly remember the first time I watched For The Record with some friends, there's a part with Britney wearing high heels or something and Jamie says something like 'Damn! Nice hooker heels baby!' and ALL of us were like 'EWWWWWWWWWWW!' (that's before knowing anything of Courtney's claims) we were all so grossed out by it.

Totally agree with all your other points, and interesting you say that about the money, now that I think of it I knew a fam when I was younger who were very well off (obviously nothing like Britney lmao) and their household was always the one with bulk purchases of homebrand items in the cupboard, so I can see your point. Perhaps it's the having money, even if you don't spend it flashily, giving him a superiority complex.

I honestly hope she gets out of this and cut her entire leech family off (not 100% on Lynne but she doesn't seem great either) - they do not deserve her at all. Reminds me of Whitney's family when I watched the doco about her, they were all leeches as well but at least her father just sued her for money, didn't take over her entire life and make her a prisoner in it, it's truly despicable what's happened to Britney. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

U said it all. Its like she doesnt have feeling and is only here to make millions she cant control. Its like they want to make it ok the cship just bc she made mistakes 12 years ago when everyone in their 20s does ****, even more if u are 25 years old with two babies, a useless ex and media not leaving u alone. Where was her mom then? It seems like they think shes dumb and only good at being a celeb. They couldnt be so they think her money is their. This is why I felt bad when I saw that Jayden video bc it seems even her kids see her as a cash cow. What did Britney to deserve a family like this? If they cared, they would be living next to her. If they cared, they would be trying to help her to be an adult, to get her freedom back. She could have anyone she liked working for her as an assistant like she always had to do those things for her. What she should be focusing is therapy, but I wonder if they let her do it, If they only try to numb her with meds and thats it. 

Hes like Sam thinking his followers are his fans. Now Bryan think Britneys fans are fans of this trashy family? Lol we only "care" about them is bc she seems to have been abused. If she lived a normal life, no one would give a **** about this white trash family. No wonder they think its their money and they possess her, even her fans are theirs too.

Yeah the Jayden video made me pretty sad as well, I know he's just a kid so I won't say too much on him but when he said something like 'Why would you quit, you could make so much bank' or whatever about Britney, it was just awful. I got such an impression that Kevin is the 'fun parent' and I guess with all the drama with Jamie it's understandable if the kids feel that way but it's so heart breaking. It's honestly devastating how many ppl just used her - JT, K-Fed, her entire freakin family (not including the boys in that of course) and i'm sure countless others :( she was already saying in 04 in those letters how bad it felt to go to dinner and realise she's footed the bill for everyone, and now her own family has done this to her? I just have no words. And yeah, it's laughable Bryan thinks we're fans of them wtf! I'm not sure on Sam now but I sideeye everyone at this point tbh, it's all just awful :wontcry:

• Love 6
12 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Jamie Lynn saying she's not going to discuss her sister's mental health is not the same as Bryan talking about the conservatorship.

I'm still stunned he even spoke about it. My takeaway is that it did seem as if he was doing a lot of talking without saying much, but at the same time, he's not going to put all of his family's business out there either. And with the conservatorship being a legal thing, he probably shouldn't go into specifics about certain things. So, the vagueness there did not surprise me.

Some little tidbits he shared were interesting — it's good to know wth he does for a living exactly and how he was involved in her career before. He definitely has a… let's say "traditional southern" outlook on women and domestic roles, it looks like. And that bit about Britney's driving — that's nothing new. She herself has said she's not the best driver. 

Also, it's nice to get confirmation about her thoughts — but wouldn't any 38-year-old want to be in charge of grabbing Starbucks without asking for permission or spending as much money as they deem fit on clothes etc.? We really didn't need her brother to confirm that. On the other hand, if he said she was content with it, y'all wouldn't have believed that.

She said on different comments that she has no right to speak on her health and personal matters. Then someone said someone from the family should speak out to clarify the assumptions. She said she would never speak out when the person it pertains does not want to happen, that shed rather take all the hate than speak on someone elses personal matter that they want to be kept private. 

Bryan talked about personal matters even If he didnt say much, but he talked. Thats why I made my comment. This family is a ******* joke, they dont even make sense and dont see very bright too.

Bryan is part of the cship, of course If he spoke is bc her dad is ok with it. Its damage control and his gf has smt to do with the guys podcast, so 

Its clear he didnt justify the cship now other than Britney not knowing to book smt or to ******* drive. They have ALL her money, so If they cared they would spend on her with life coaches, therapy or whatever so she could have adjust to adult life again. The way he talked is like they arent even thinking about that. This is clearly abuse imo. Not only about freedom and rights, but its like they want her to be dependent of them until she dies. They dont want her to be mature. They seem to see her as someone dumb they dont respect, they dont seem to care about her feelings. 

I know Britney has always said shes a bad driver, but its not like she was running people over like her own mom did in the past, u know? And she isnt under a cship bc of this. So whats his point anyway? He seems ****** not only bc of that comment, but other things as well and the way he seems to belittle Britney. But that shouldnt be a surprise for us when all her family is trashy. And Bryan seems to respect her dad so how he wouldnt be an ******* as well? 

Yeah, i dont think anyone would like to be in her shoes, even more someone who made a name for herself, is probably independent since she was 16 or 17, who loves freedom, etc thats why I found hard to believe, even more when we think about her kids. Being under a cship she cant fight for them and the cship didnt help her with that either. Shes barely seeing them now.

If he said she was happy, i wouldnt believe bc shes controlled af. Bc when she tried to mention the cship she was censored. She has no rights, no voice or freedom and wrote a letter in the past how they manipulated and threatned her with her kids, so even If she recorded a video saying that she was happy, id find hard to believe and would think they made her record. 

The fact she isnt speaking and they are speaking for her speak volumes. If she was ok with it, they would have made her record a video saying she was happy and to people leave her alone. 

We also have to remember that a couple of months ago there were articles saying she wanted out bc she wasnt in her right mind to understand she needs this, so Bryan saying this it doesnt say much either bc they can use this narrative that she needs a cship, is under one for a reason, almost died, doesnt want to take her meds yada yada. They can say she is rebelling and isnt ok (like they always claim). She cant speak for herself legally and I can see people and media using that to say shes crazy and doesnt know what she says, that her dad saved her life and she shaved her hair 13 years ago. People also use the kids to say she cant even manage them.  

7 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Makes sense now why Britney barely spends time with them. They treat her like they put their grandma in a nursing home and enjoying the inheritance money without visiting or caring how she is going. Out of sight out of mind.

Britney deserves better and a life she wants to live. They are scared of the consequence of being cut off / cut out / public scrutiny and legal trouble once it’s all said and done. I truly hope Lynne is bating for Britney and will help her move forward in her life. All the management staff ARE replaceable. 
It’s truly sad to see her family are no different to K-Fed- they just want that monthly check. 

Her mother supported Kevin, what can you expect after that? It was very evident, a mother would never do that ... at this moment everything was clear.

• Love 4

I literally just finished watching the podcast. First time ever I’ve actually seen an interview with Britney’s brother. Let’s just say he didn’t come off the greatest, especially  when it comes to his views on women but hey that’s a separate thing. With regards to Britney, he didn’t really give too much away... was pretty vague in his answers but it’s interesting that he repeats several times that she needed the conservatorship back then (2008) which implies that he thinks now not so much, 12years on!! Also, reading between the lies I think he knows that Britney maybe plans to step away from her career once she’s free as he talks about whether she would be able to cope with living a “normal life” and not having everything done for her which I found to be interesting. 

I sincerely hope Britney is free and able to live her life and find her voice as a woman as soon as possible. Self-development for somebody in Britney’s position is key and this conservatorship does not allow for it. She’s not a robot, she’s a human being. 

• Love 4

The sister of his gf is the producer. She’s posting about it constantly and is super proud of it being in the news. She said herself she convinced him to do it. 
come on that bi... is fame hungry and Brian sold Britney old without helping her at all. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dollyg said:

The sister of his gf is the producer. She’s posting about it constantly and is super proud of it being in the news. She said herself she convinced him to do it. 
come on that bi... is fame hungry and Brian sold Britney old without helping her at all. 

I think it was for the pay check too, he could have helped her lots of different ways but he didn't.