WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Did he think Britney was making reservations and doing all this **** even in the beginning of her career, no, she’s always had people to do that **** for her like I’m sure every other high profile celebrity does, I highly doubt Madonna is calling a hotel herself to book a room, lol, that’s why they have assistants, managers, accountants and whatever else.

A high profile celebrity is not like us every day average people, they don’t have to do these mundane things, he’s acting like if the cship ends, she’s just gonna be thrown to the wolves and have to fend for herself, no, she’ll still have a team of people, preferably a new team who actually care about her and a looking out her her best interest,  but with all her freedom back, just like, u know, the majority of her career.

she's been in the Conservatorship now for majority of her career.

:omggg: 

Ew he is so misogynistic.

Also ew @ him calling Britney the worst driver. 
It sounds like he is pro-conservatorship and his argument is that she has had handlers do everything for her since she was 15. Um?

Like every other popstar? Just hire assistants to deal with bills and booking and call it a day. 

Bryan had nothing to say about the fact that Britney has no freedom with her OWN money. It’s bonkers.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I didn’t know they all lived together in Serenity. Britney must feel so isolated and like a black sheep. I hope he’s avoiding the question and not actually as out of the loop as he claims. They must not talk at all.

and how does she sit around “60 million” when her fragrance alone brought in 100 billion.....

I think they're all there self-isolating together amid the pandemic. I'm sure they don't all live there. Jamie Lynn is a married woman after all.

And I don't think just because she owns the fragrances (or owned it) means that she gets all 100 billion. But I know what you're getting at, I think.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dran said:

Why does it matter that he gets a vote in his family? What the hell?

I was so thrown off because Britney literally CANT vote. Has no legal right to and he’s trying to say “he doesn’t have a vote in his family” 

Boy bye. 

• Like 4

I am not watching the whole interview now.  

Britney is the one who is living her family,  her ex husbands family,  her teams family etc.

She is capable of everything. 

She is smart. She is talented. She is motivated. She is being used for who she is.

I support the Free Britney movement and I wait for the moment she will take her actions. I am sure she will think only for herself and her sons.

• Love 5

Another thing I noticed was I think they all think they are super important because they are related to Britney. I liked the part how he said yeah shes on stage but there's a lot more than that. That shows that they think of her as a business venture for them and not as a person. 

• Like 5