WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

The sister of his gf is the producer. She’s posting about it constantly and is super proud of it being in the news. She said herself she convinced him to do it. 
come on that bi... is fame hungry and Brian sold Britney old without helping her at all. 

She helped her boyfriend, her boyfriend is the person who worries her and does not want this situation to harm him and wants him to move away from conservatorship. Good for her!.

I am listening back to the interview and at the part where Bryan talks about perfume sales - could he be alluding that they have sold high numbers but he himself has no idea to where that money is?  Is this a hint?  So, since he stopped doing the business side once the conservatorship went permanent after the Circus Tour, was he cut off from the accounts or having visibility? Compartmentalizing people within an organization to where each person within can only see their small little is a way that company leaders get away with bad deeds.  Maybe he did drop some nuggets here. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Applejack said:

it's the briannalynn account (that one that posted that weird picture of someone who looks like britney and a parrot on her head)

"bad driver ?? how about bad husband ?????... like father like son"

that's the tweet.

"She" also liked this tweet:

Wait, "she" just posted again lol.

I hear you all ... I see you all Don’t think that’s not the case

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yep it's always grossed me out, such a serious accusation to just let slide. No sure what vid you're referring to but I distinctly remember the first time I watched For The Record with some friends, there's a part with Britney wearing high heels or something and Jamie says something like 'Damn! Nice hooker heels baby!' and ALL of us were like 'EWWWWWWWWWWW!' (that's before knowing anything of Courtney's claims) we were all so grossed out by it.

Totally agree with all your other points, and interesting you say that about the money, now that I think of it I knew a fam when I was younger who were very well off (obviously nothing like Britney lmao) and their household was always the one with bulk purchases of homebrand items in the cupboard, so I can see your point. Perhaps it's the having money, even if you don't spend it flashily, giving him a superiority complex.

I honestly hope she gets out of this and cut her entire leech family off (not 100% on Lynne but she doesn't seem great either) - they do not deserve her at all. Reminds me of Whitney's family when I watched the doco about her, they were all leeches as well but at least her father just sued her for money, didn't take over her entire life and make her a prisoner in it, it's truly despicable what's happened to Britney. 

Yeah, its funny to see what are their priorities: to go after fans who said they were deleting comments, but not after a star who said he ******** his own daughter who happens to be his conservatee. Lou Taylor was trying to put her under a cship too, no? And not that I trust Sam Lufti, but its funny to think about how Sam was once close to Courtney too. And wasnt Courtney one of the first celebs who talked about Harveys behavior even before #MeToo movement? 

I remember that hooker shoes comment and that was weird too, but there was a video he looked her a funny way, I just dont remember which one rn.

This is what I think. Maybe Jamie isnt into Ferraris, Armani bc hes a redneck but he feels superior thinking theres all that money he controls in a trust or whatever. He seems to love controlling, even more when it comes to Britney. I think they all like to know "they are" rich bc of Britneys money. They probably feel its their money.

I wish the same thing. That she will be free and strong to cut ties with them. We all know Britney is a family girl and she probably has empathy for them even tho they seem to be narcissist people. I hope she realizes its not her fault, that good people can have people like that in their family, that money and power change people bc it shows their true colors. I hope shes not that damaged to feel sorry for her dad and about breaking that messed up family. That she sees that they probably abused her and they have to pay, no matter what happens to them. I think Lynne is probably a stage mom that is submissive to Jamie or maybe she even try to convince herself theres nothing wrong with Britney situation. Maybe she isnt as bad as the others, but I dont trust her either. 

Its indeed sad what they have done to her bc its not only about money, they stole her life. They are all living, having kids and Britney is stuck in the same place she was 12 years ago. I fear she will turn 40, 41 and still be under that cship. We all know she wants more kids since 2008, I hope they wont be able to stole this dream, her last chance of having more kids from her too. I dont think anyone around her really cares about her. They are leeches and garbage. 

15 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah the Jayden video made me pretty sad as well, I know he's just a kid so I won't say too much on him but when he said something like 'Why would you quit, you could make so much bank' or whatever about Britney, it was just awful. I got such an impression that Kevin is the 'fun parent' and I guess with all the drama with Jamie it's understandable if the kids feel that way but it's so heart breaking. It's honestly devastating how many ppl just used her - JT, K-Fed, her entire freakin family (not including the boys in that of course) and i'm sure countless others :( she was already saying in 04 in those letters how bad it felt to go to dinner and realise she's footed the bill for everyone, and now her own family has done this to her? I just have no words. And yeah, it's laughable Bryan thinks we're fans of them wtf! I'm not sure on Sam now but I sideeye everyone at this point tbh, it's all just awful :wontcry:

Not only that bank comment, but other things as well. He praised Ktrash as a dad when no one was even asking him about him in the first place but he called that pos Jesus. He also praised Lynne. Then he is asked about being the son of a legend and his answer? "Its not what you would expect". He didnt say one thing praising her as a mother even tho he as asked about. He said she was pretty legendary as an artist and thats it. 

Then the fact he said hed expose her dirty laundry If he got 5k followers. Some people were trying to say he wanted to help Britney, but why didnt he say whatever he wanted to say right away? When he had the chance? He asked for followers!!! And said he needed his YouTube channel to get big. He was asked about FreeBritney and said "idk". Then he was asked about her being controlled and said "nah, idk". I know hes a kid and Britney probably doesnt want to bother him with her issues, but he didnt seem much concerned either. Another thing is when he imitated her twice about her music and anime. I felt like It seemed he doesnt even respect her. He didnt imitate Kevin, why is that? 

Someone here long time ago said they thought the boys saw her as a colleague, not as a parent. After that livestream it made me wonder. I didnt feel much love coming from him, that shocked me bc we all thought he was closer to her than Preston. 

The last thing is when he said he would only see Britney in two weeks like it was no biggie and hes used to only seeing her a few times a month. I dont want him to be sad, by I didnt feel like he misses her or smt. 

I wont bash him ofc, hes a kid, but I feel like the fact Britney is under a cship and is probably treated like a child by everyone around him had smt to do with that. She also doesnt have their custody and maybe feels guilty about that so she tries to compensate and adulate them (there were those 2 instagram videos where Preston didnt seem to respect her much either). There is also the fact they live with Ktrash and he doesnt seem to respect and care for her. I even wonder if he and his shady wife already talked **** about Britney in front of them. I think they are influenced by him. And Jaydens comment about the money she makes made me wonder why a rich 14 years old is already worried about money? Does Ktrash talk about money in front of them? Did he ever hear Ktrash treating her like a cash cow? Does he know everything at Ktrashs house is also sponsored by Britney? Does he know Kevin uses Britney for money? 

If Britney was my mom Id be so proud. She is from a small rural city in the middle of nowhere and managed to become one of the biggest stars in the world. His dad is just a joke. Btw someone asked him if he listens to his dad's music probably mocking Ktrash and he answered he listens like hes not ashamed of admitting lol 

I feel like Ktrash is just lazy and they can do whatever they can. Kevin was downstairs when the livestream happened and I dont think he had a clue on what those boys could be doing online. I had the same impression when I looked Prestons instagram back in the day and saw some pages and hashtags he followed. They also have their sisters there and Britney is always alone with securities. 

I feel so sorry for Britney bc I bet she put up with so much **** from her dad and team just to see them more, to travel with them. She gave up so much of her life, I thought they would be so close but even that they have stolen from her. I wonder if she felt sad knowing what Jayden said on the livestream. I dreamed that these boys would be closer to her and would help her, that they would be those super protector sons. I hope they dont see Ktrashs wife more of a mom than Britney. That would break her heart. And I really hope one day she will be free and will meet a great guy, have a stable relationship, that she will have a daughter and be the full time mom she couldnt be to them. 

Yeah, its really sad that everyone uses her and thats why I was pretty sad for her bc it seemed like even her sons now also see her as a cash cow. She didnt deserve this. She cant trust no one, that must be really sad to deal. 

I also dont trust Sam and it feels like everyone wants her money and wants to use her for clout. She didnt deserve this. She deserved so much better and we can only dream and hope one day she will be happy, living her life on her own terms and being around the people she wants.

21 hours ago, Applejack said:

I think y'all confuse being fans and being family. Y'all would want a teenage boy to say his mother slays, is the best singer in the world, is the best dancer in the world and outsold your fave?

From Jayden I still maintain y'all being extra.

I was about to defend her, saying it's not that deep, but then I saw the Antifa comment. Yeah, hunt down that clown :clown:

Hey, look, i get your point of view, but i wasnt really focusing on him talking about her work/favorite song etc.

i may have been harsh on my words, but the way he was saying things really made me feel uneasy. 
i can understand hes a child, bla bla.. but idk..

I just hope, when they get older, they figure out what happened to their mother.. how everyone treated her.. and, feel proud of who she is. (Im sure they do, but you get what im saying)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Not only that bank comment, but other things as well. He praised Ktrash as a dad when no one was even asking him about him in the first place but he called that pos Jesus. He also praised Lynne. Then he is asked about being the son of a legend and his answer? "Its not what you would expect". He didnt say one thing praising her as a mother even tho he as asked about. He said she was pretty legendary as an artist and thats it. 

Then the fact he said hed expose her dirty laundry If he got 5k followers. Some people were trying to say he wanted to help Britney, but why didnt he say whatever he wanted to say right away? When he had the chance? He asked for followers!!! And said he needed his YouTube channel to get big. He was asked about FreeBritney and said "idk". Then he was asked about her being controlled and said "nah, idk". I know hes a kid and Britney probably doesnt want to bother him with her issues, but he didnt seem much concerned either. Another thing is when he imitated her twice about her music and anime. I felt like It seemed he doesnt even respect her. He didnt imitate Kevin, why is that? 

Someone here long time ago said they thought the boys saw her as a colleague, not as a parent. After that livestream it made me wonder. I didnt feel much love coming from him, that shocked me bc we all thought he was closer to her than Preston. 

The last thing is when he said he would only see Britney in two weeks like it was no biggie and hes used to only seeing her a few times a month. I dont want him to be sad, by I didnt feel like he misses her or smt. 

I wont bash him ofc, hes a kid, but I feel like the fact Britney is under a cship and is probably treated like a child by everyone around him had smt to do with that. She also doesnt have their custody and maybe feels guilty about that so she tries to compensate and adulate them (there were those 2 instagram videos where Preston didnt seem to respect her much either). There is also the fact they live with Ktrash and he doesnt seem to respect and care for her. I even wonder if he and his shady wife already talked **** about Britney in front of them. I think they are influenced by him. And Jaydens comment about the money she makes made me wonder why a rich 14 years old is already worried about money? Does Ktrash talk about money in front of them? Did he ever hear Ktrash treating her like a cash cow? Does he know everything at Ktrashs house is also sponsored by Britney? Does he know Kevin uses Britney for money? 

If Britney was my mom Id be so proud. She is from a small rural city in the middle of nowhere and managed to become one of the biggest stars in the world. His dad is just a joke. Btw someone asked him if he listens to his dad's music probably mocking Ktrash and he answered he listens like hes not ashamed of admitting lol 

I feel like Ktrash is just lazy and they can do whatever they can. Kevin was downstairs when the livestream happened and I dont think he had a clue on what those boys could be doing online. I had the same impression when I looked Prestons instagram back in the day and saw some pages and hashtags he followed. They also have their sisters there and Britney is always alone with securities. 

I feel so sorry for Britney bc I bet she put up with so much **** from her dad and team just to see them more, to travel with them. She gave up so much of her life, I thought they would be so close but even that they have stolen from her. I wonder if she felt sad knowing what Jayden said on the livestream. I dreamed that these boys would be closer to her and would help her, that they would be those super protector sons. I hope they dont see Ktrashs wife more of a mom than Britney. That would break her heart. And I really hope one day she will be free and will meet a great guy, have a stable relationship, that she will have a daughter and be the full time mom she couldnt be to them. 

Yeah, its really sad that everyone uses her and thats why I was pretty sad for her bc it seemed like even her sons now also see her as a cash cow. She didnt deserve this. She cant trust no one, that must be really sad to deal. 

I also dont trust Sam and it feels like everyone wants her money and wants to use her for clout. She didnt deserve this. She deserved so much better and we can only dream and hope one day she will be happy, living her life on her own terms and being around the people she wants.

Vc é do brasil né migo?

nossa, cê falou tudo. 
O jeito dele falando.. como se ela fosse uma mãe qualquer.

tanta coisa que essa mulher passou.. pra isso? 
e porra, logo o jayden? Sempre achei ele o cuspe da britney, o jeito, aparência, todo tímido, quieto. 

enfim.. espero estar errada. Mas parece que Todo mundo tem “inveja” dela e tentam desmerecer ela. 
Nao deve ser fácil viver na sombra da outra pessoa, mas porra, isso aí nem é culpa dela. E ela com ctza é um amor, nao fica esfregando isso na cara das pessoas. O povo é que se sente ofendido pelo sucesso dela. O próprio kevin foi dar entrevista e ficou putinho de só ter que falar sobre a britney.

cê achou o que meu amor, que alguém quer saber das suas mixtapes? Me poupe.

triste. 

'He's a kid' that needs to be educated. I've said it a lot here, but K-Fed is paid 20,000$ a month for nothing since he isn't fulfilling his job as a parent.

And btw, he's old enough to go to jail for his own actions. The age isn't an excuse. Seeing your own mother as a cash cow isn't right. Being concerned about how much she makes rather than her well-being and the reasons of her career-break says a lot about his values, let alone his language, or his main concerns. Don't infantilise everything. 

I just hope that her kids don't become trashy jet-setters at this point. She has to fight for her conservatorship but also for her kids, they need to be more with Britney. Imagine how tragic is it to see K-Trash as a role model :jl:

That's easy when you're jobless & mommy's paying all the fun you have with him :weusay:

The cherry on the top would be if they turn out to be misogynists :gloria: 

• Love 7

I find it very strange that he kind of intimated that Britney didn’t really have as much money as reported when the interviewer mentioned the reported hundreds of millions of dollars I also agree with the other fans that it is kind of shocking that he pretended to not know very much going on and also how great it is for the family and the families future what about Britney? Its Britney’s life and should be what she wants. 

• Like 2

I think Bryans statement was a hot mess when he mentioned how is Britney‘s going to make her own reservations and the driving situation it’s like she would hire a new assistant and new people to be a part of her team and get herself a lawyer and get a staff that’s going to work for her and not just Leach on her like her own family she would just hire people just like most celebs.

• Love 1
  • Like 2