WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

It was hard to watch. Interviewer was ******* moron. Bryan acted like he does not know anything. I think he is thinking Britney not cabable of managing her life. He said she is terrible driver. So that doesn't mean she needs conservatorship. Wtf? This is how they manipulating Britney. Cuz of them Britney has self esteem issues. What she needs is assistant, life couches. Not prison. Unbelievable. I felt like he is seeing Britney as a product not a human being. They think that Britney is their family business like a company to manage. Sad. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:fakewow:

"She's always wanted to get out of it. It's very frustrating to have... whether someone's coming in peace to help or they're coming in with an attitude. Having someone constantly tell you to do something has gotta be frustrating. So yeah, she's wanted to get out of it for quite some time."

"I know what she wants, at the end of the day what is the reality of that?"

There are really the main pull quotes from this. That's what it boils down to for Bryan. And I think that's a legitimate concern.

2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

A bit of an odd interview. A lot of takeaways, I thought he was pretty open, honest and direct (even if a bit "flawed") and it sheds some light on Britney's situation. Her brother seems so simple-minded and misogynistic with his views but at the same time, he is right in the sense that Britney has always had handlers to some degree since she was 15. I don't think it's realistic and practical to take all of that stability away, especially that the said person is now dealing with mental health challenges.

You expounded on it here, Bryan's apparent concerns. I think this makes sense. And while I was irritated with the podcast host's lack of preparedness 🙄 I did appreciate some of the questions he brought up. Mentioning that Britney could get assistance was valid, although it was a bit of an oversimplification of Bryan's concerns. Obviously, he used the reservations as an example. I think his larger concern is what @waynebradybydaymentioned: She's always had a team to handle things for her to an extent. That is a stabilizing thing and to take that away, it would be a huge change.  That's a lot to deal with.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ZacharyPursley said:

We’ll see what happens during this “interview” but I wouldn’t put too much trust in what this man has to say either. I worked at Axis Theater during Britney’s show, and Brian & Jamie (father) were always off to the side of the stage glaring at Britney the whole time. He’s on the payroll too, mark my words.

What was also so sad, is she would ever so often look off to the side at them, almost like she was looking for their approval. She is their circus elephant.

This made me feel so sad and sick 🤕 

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:fakewow:

"She's always wanted to get out of it. It's very frustrating to have... whether someone's coming in peace to help or they're coming in with an attitude. Having someone constantly tell you to do something has gotta be frustrating. So yeah, she's wanted to get out of it for quite some time."

"I know what she wants, at the end of the day what is the reality of that?"

Always wanted to get out, but never has file a petition for it to end. The woman is control why hasn’t her ****ty Lawyer ever file for it to end? Oh cause he get paid MONEY to represent her of course he’s not going to file that. He has probably became a millionaire off representing Britney something he never would’ve achieve without her 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

For someone that IS in the middle of it all and used to handle  her brand like he did (above all managers and staff) Im very surprised how little he "knows" about stuff. Or maybe he is not allowed to speak whatever is going on...

I hoped Bryan would be this beacon of hope, but the part that he says Britney wants to get out of this but he doesnt know the actual extent of her will just made it seem like he kinda doesnt care to listen to her. At least he aknowledged that she doesnt want to be in a conservatorship anymore, which is more than enough for the #FreeBritney movement to keep going.

I don't think it's that. I think he wasn't initially articulating himself well. He ultimately said he wasn't sure how practical it was for her to not have anyone around at all. As in, how practical is it for her not to have anyone doing things for her since she's always had that. It'll be a big adjustment. He's wondering to what extend will the team be reduced and she'll be handling all the day-to-day things.

But it's true, what Drew said, Britney can then go and hire assistants. Then, she can designate them to do things.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney would benefit so much from a life coach.

Someone to teach her the little joys, like making your own reservations, the importance of careful driving, things that she missed out on learning because she was world famous from such a young age. Give her the freedom and space and accessibility to learn the little things. None of this requires a conservatorship. The conservatorship is inhibiting her from growing imo. 

I can see that. It coddles her because everything is planned out and managed for her. I think that's part of what Bryan was getting at.

16 hours ago, ZacharyPursley said:

We’ll see what happens during this “interview” but I wouldn’t put too much trust in what this man has to say either. I worked at Axis Theater during Britney’s show, and Brian & Jamie (father) were always off to the side of the stage glaring at Britney the whole time. He’s on the payroll too, mark my words.

What was also so sad, is she would ever so often look off to the side at them, almost like she was looking for their approval. She is their circus elephant.

Well, he said himself he was working for her during the Vegas run, so there's that.

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Someone to teach her the little joys, like making your own reservations, the importance of careful driving, things that she missed out on learning because she was world famous from such a young age. Give her the freedom and space and accessibility to learn the little things. None of this requires a conservatorship. The conservatorship is inhibiting her from growing imo. 

I don't even think she needs this tbh, this is all stuff her team can take care of for her. Many celebs get away with not having to do mudane things us normies can do and that should be taken into consideration when evaluating her competence. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

The thing is we don’t know if they have tried to give Britney more responsibilities and she just can’t. I always felt like after Circus they tried to give her more freedom. Maybe that is why she had another breakdown because she just couldn’t or stopped taking important medication. We really don’t know. 

I think her team has handled things poorly in certain situations with the cship and I think a different change is needed. Someone new to evaluate how Britney is and some of her wishes. Maybe they think she is well enough out of it and can end it. 

• Like 1

Read some people on social media saying it felt like from what he's saying that B wants out but is comfortable with having everything done for her under the cship... to me it felt more like it's "she wants out but at the same time idk if she can manage even the most ordinary things of her life if she does cuz she always had someone doing it for her" but then again he never even somewhat seemed to imply she has some sort of ongoing serious health issue/disfunction that would prevent her from being able to do those things, it all still goes back to what happened in the late 00s so... it seems like he just sees her as a little girl or sumn?

• Love 1

I didn’t know they all lived together in Serenity. Britney must feel so isolated and like a black sheep. I hope he’s avoiding the question and not actually as out of the loop as he claims. They must not talk at all.

and how does she sit around “60 million” when her fragrance alone brought in 100 billion.....

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Wait.... he said one person is on stage and “the whole family is putting something into it.” I’m sorry.... other that visits around holidays, we basically never see you. It sounds like he is reliant on Britney’s career to get money, but what exactly does HE DO? An entire family should not be reliant on their daughter/sister. Get your own life, and your own job and stop mooching off Britney and taking her rights away!!! He’s as bad as his dad. And where he said something about strong women in his family and how that’s the way it is but he wishes it wasn’t?! WTF?!? Backwards ****** hick like his dad. I knew he wouldn’t be pro free Britney and would give zero explanation. You can go back to irrelevancy now. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Bull**** it’s all bull**** until we hear Britney speak about HER situation... and Bryan is playing dumb... he is damage control , and knows exactly what the free Britney movement is

I truly don’t think he’s playing dumb, I think he honestly has NEVER taken the time to ask his sister how she is. It’s EVIDENT all they care about is money. As long as money’s coming in, nobody cares. He literally seems clueless about what goes on with brjtney... the interviewer had to even ask like don’t you pick up the phone and ask her if she’s happy?? He was like uhhh yeah uh huh

• Love 5