Billie Eilish's new video 'LUNCH'

Is Billie officially out as a lesbian? Has she publicly stated what her segxuality is? Not being shady just honestly asking. I’ve only seen her with men and then she did some interview recently talking about liking girls and now it’s just lesbian questions in interviews and this song is explicitly talking about eating out vágina. Kinda reminds me of when JoJo Siwa and Renee Rapp came out. It was just them talking about their segxuality 24/7. But also if you’re repressed and then finally can be free and open- I could see why one would wanna talk about it so much.

now this video hurt my eyes. It was like meant for someone with low attention span. So not a fan of the video. I like the beat a lot. Lyrically not so much. It felt like she was trying to do something tongue in cheek yet clever (watermelon sugar, if u seek amy) but it comes off immature like a junior high kid wrote it. The melody is catchy. I’m sure it’ll do well on the charts. I can already hear the conservatives being angry about this song and how Billie has kids as her fans. 

The song: 6.5/10

Video: 2/10

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Is Billie officially out as a lesbian? Has she publicly stated what her segxuality is? Not being shady just honestly asking. I’ve only seen her with men and then she did some interview recently talking about liking girls and now it’s just lesbian questions in interviews and this song is explicitly talking about eating out vágina. Kinda reminds me of when JoJo Siwa and Renee Rapp came out. It was just them talking about their segxuality 24/7. But also if you’re repressed and then finally can be free and open- I could see why one would wanna talk about it so much.

now this video hurt my eyes. It was like meant for someone with low attention span. So not a fan of the video. I like the beat a lot. Lyrically not so much. It felt like she was trying to do something tongue in cheek yet clever (watermelon sugar, if u seek amy) but it comes off immature like a junior high kid wrote it. The melody is catchy. I’m sure it’ll do well on the charts. I can already hear the conservatives being angry about this song and how Billie has kids as her fans. 

The song: 6.5/10

Video: 2/10

She said she thought everyone knew already 

VARIETY.COM

Billie Eilish has confirmed that she recently came out in her Variety Power of Women cover story, in which she revealed her...

• Like 1

I’m happy that she’s being open and the song is a cute smooth bop. It would have been sickening if she had done a smexy video though and really went for it with the imagery since the song is so low key. She would have grabbed that main pop girl spot. 

• Like 1

I've been a fan of Billie's first two albums but this new one has been disappointing for me. I  feel like she's writing songs on autopilot now, half of that album are boring melodies and beat switches that seem forced. This song Lunch, I don't like at all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.