Choreographer Travis Payne reveals to The Sun that Michael Jackson planned to include Britney Spears on the “This Is It Tour” in 2009 & She Accepted

9 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

How do you figure? It’s better to have done something with him instead of Eggy Eggs, G-Sleazy, and Tinashe. Or does “pot full of vegetables” girl tickle your fancy?

At least MJ is in the same caliber as Britney and wouldn’t have cheapened her artistry.

Girl the guy was a creepy ped****e 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, AxAx said:

Girl the guy was a creepy ped****e 

I mean Abdul, do you really have much room to talk with the death threats and nasty stuff you said with all the dupe accounts you make?

Like I said, pretty sure it was said those accusations were false and they were made to get money from MJ.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Pretty sure I read somewhere it was proven he wasn’t one and the people that said he was were lying for profit. 

Plus that’s a nasty thing to say.

As a father of two I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who mo****s children or abuses them and he definitely was a ped****e  I mean why would  a ******* 50 years old growing man invite kids  to his house and sleep with them  in the same bed ???! It so creepy and the fact that you defend him says it all :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by AxAx
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I mean Abdul, do you really have much room to talk with the death threats and nasty stuff you said with all the dupe accounts you make?

Like I said, pretty sure it was said those accusations were false and they were made to get money from MJ.

28 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

How do you figure? It’s better to have done something with him instead of Eggy Eggs, will.u.not, and G-Sleazy. Or does “pot full of vegetables” girl tickle your fancy?

At least MJ is in the same caliber as Britney and wouldn’t have cheapened her artistry.

Hide contents

I’m gonna give Tinashe a pass since she’s a Britney fan and respects her a lot. Plus a lot of Tinashe’s problems were because RCA is a **** label.

I mean... I'm not saying to regress herself to peasants… but she could have been cancelled being affiliated with him and his scandal at the time. She could literally join ANYBODY else and it would have been fine. 

Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I mean... I'm not saying to regress herself to peasants… but she could have been cancelled being affiliated with him and his scandal at the time. She could literally join ANYBODY else and it would have been fine. 

What scandal? He didn’t have a scandal at the time when he was doing the This Is It shows. The child stuff was proven to be false and that he was innocent.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, AxAx said:

Well I’m just saying. I still have the one message you sent me from one of your multiple dupes was really vulgar and ****. I’m not going to share it because it was that gross. The **** you said to me I would’ve never said to anyone, not even to the people I don’t like on here. It was that bad.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

What scandal? He didn’t have a scandal at the time when he was doing the This Is It shows. The child stuff was proven to be false and that he was innocent.

If I recall correctly, up until that time, his son, Jordan Chandler was accusing Michael of being choked by him etc… and he committed suicide right around that time. So there was still a lot of speculation that the grief and abuse he may have experienced must have driven him to commit suicide. All speculation of course…. But still… I wouldn't touch that with a bare foot pole :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Well I’m just saying. I still have the one message you sent me from one of your multiple dupes was really vulgar and ****. I’m not going to share it because it was that gross. The **** you said to me I would’ve never said to anyone, not even to the people I don’t like on here. It was that bad.

What massage? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:i think you are confusing me with someone else :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:I haven't sent you any private messages and this is the only account I have here :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:and the fact that you were  defending that creepy phidophile  says it all :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by AxAx
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block