Britney's Perfumes Wiki Articles

Does anybody know what happened to Britney's perfumes wiki articles? I remember there were articles for each of her perfumes which included all the variations. Now it seems they all disappeared and the direct links only take you to a "Britney Spears products" page. There are still other celebrities perfumes with individual articles like ones from Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Christina has her own "Christina Aguilera Perfumes" article. Were Britney's articles poor and without references? I'm up to work on new ones maybe following the model of the other celebrities' that are still available. If anyone likes this type of thing, hit me up. :)

7 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Deleted so people dont even remember she should get a revenue in millions a year?

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

That or people finally found out she hadn't had a hand in 99 percent of them scents.

I think the last time we seen her really in it was the earlier launches, the rest were Team Con so I'd be surprised if she even knew about some of these releases. 

As I've stated before, people on Wikipedia have something against Britney related articles in particular 

For example, they've never allowed me to reopen the Oops B Sides and Remixes article, because it's not "relevant" despite having charted in several charts, yet any other artist's lamest compilations have their articles without anyone closing them.

The thing is someone puts up for debate to close an article, four or five people vote, they decide to close them / redirect them, and you don't even find out when the voting took place, and if you request to open the debate again, nobody cares. People are specifically obsessed with questioning the relevance of anything Britney. 

I actually managed to reopen the articles for Playlist and The Essential last year, and nobody has closed them so far, but idk for how long.

They also closed the article for Domination. I think the FreeBritney one was merged with the cship one, and so on. So I'm not surprised they deleted the perfumes too and merged them into the products one. I guess we could try creating sections for each perfume within the products page, but we need to find the sources and find the right format according to similar Wikipedia articles 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

As I've stated before, people on Wikipedia have something against Britney related articles in particular 

For example, they've never allowed me to reopen the Oops B Sides and Remixes article, because it's not "relevant" despite having charted in several charts, yet any other artist's lamest compilations have their articles without anyone closing them.

The thing is someone puts up for debate to close an article, four or five people vote, they decide to close them / redirect them, and you don't even find out when the voting took place, and if you request to open the debate again, nobody cares. People are specifically obsessed with questioning the relevance of anything Britney. 

I actually managed to reopen the articles for Playlist and The Essential last year, and nobody has closed them so far, but idk for how long.

They also closed the article for Domination. I think the FreeBritney one was merged with the cship one, and so on. So I'm not surprised they deleted the perfumes too and merged them into the products one. I guess we could try creating sections for each perfume within the products page, but we need to find the sources and find the right format according to similar Wikipedia articles 

That's crazy! I'm ready to fight them and tell them to close all the other celebrities' wikis as well then haha Good they haven't closed the one you reopened last year.

I took the whole day to reopen the one for Curious with the right sources formats (I hope!) It's not done yet but I'm working on it :) 

Edited by Sonyeri
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Sonyeri said:

That's crazy! I'm ready to fight them and tell them to close all the other celebrities' wikis as well then haha Good they haven't closed the one you reopened last year.

I took the whole day to reopen the one for Curious with the right sources formats (I hope!) It's not done yet but I'm working on it :) 

you can also include the promo poster

britney-spears-curious.jpg

mention a promo CD

MC0yMjA3LmpwZWc.jpeg

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

you can also include the promo poster

britney-spears-curious.jpg

mention a promo CD

MC0yMjA3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Awesome! Thanks for the input! I didn't remember the CD that came with the launch, I will definitely be adding it! Images work in a weird way on Wikipedia. There's this whole process to upload them officially, but I'll try :)

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

Awesome! Thanks for the input! I didn't remember the CD that came with the launch, I will definitely be adding it! Images work in a weird way on Wikipedia. There's this whole process to upload them officially, but I'll try :)

Fantasy has a promo CD too

https://www.discogs.com/release/4404390-Britney-Spears-Curious

@PokemonSpears should corfirm it but im pretty sure this is a reliable source. the release code and all other stuff

As far as other promo stuff, it's just merch

991.COM

Britney Spears Curious UK Promo Memorabilia PROMO BAG, POSTCARDS & BROCHUR Curious Britney Spears PROMO BAG, POSTCARDS & BROCHUR 348051
WWW.LUXPLUS.CO.UK

Curious EDP + Bodylotion & Showergel is an amazing set from Britney Spears that will enchant your senses and give you an unforgettable fragrance experience. This...

This video is 15 years old and accurate. I remember watching it back in time so the merch in the video isnt some fanmade stuff. Back in the day, those things were rare

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

@PokemonSpears should corfirm it but im pretty sure this is a reliable source. the release code and all other stuff

991.COM

Britney Spears Curious UK Promo Memorabilia PROMO BAG, POSTCARDS & BROCHUR Curious Britney Spears PROMO BAG, POSTCARDS & BROCHUR 348051
WWW.LUXPLUS.CO.UK

Curious EDP + Bodylotion & Showergel is an amazing set from Britney Spears that will enchant your senses and give you an unforgettable fragrance experience. This...

This video is 15 years old and accurate. I remember watching it back in time so the merch in the video isnt some fanmade stuff. Back in the day, those things were rare

Thanks! I was told the youtube link are most likely to be "unreliable" sources. They said I should try to find the same information on other type of media, so I'm looking carefully everywhere on the internet haha I've found some very interesting stuff I didn't even know. It's like a detective job :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Edited by Sonyeri
  • Love 1
On 5/12/2024 at 2:17 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

991.COM

WWW.LUXPLUS.CO.UK

Circus Fantasy got a promo CD as well that had Kill the Lights on it and a remix of Circus.

• Love 2
On 5/11/2024 at 8:10 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Wow! Yeah I’ve always wanted an article for Oops! Compilation and an article for the Crossroads Special Edition soundtrack as well. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Wow! Yeah I’ve always wanted an article for Oops! Compilation and an article for the Crossroads Special Edition soundtrack as well. 

The Crossroads soundtrack does have a section in the original Crossroads article. I added the picture of the cover, which is another thing. I've tried adding alternative covers for albums and singles (like the remix EPs) and they always remove them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block