WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

9 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Did y’all cringe at the end of the interview when the interviewer asked “what if we get the Free Britney supporters to support bring back Zoey 101?” 🙄🙄🙄

Bc its the same thing. Fighting for Britneys freedom and rights is as serious as JL being again the main csst role after 12 years of doing nothing. Who the **** cares about Zoey whatever anyway? If they only knew most of BRITNEY fans hate that **** and we could care less about her being jobless bc she got pregnant at 16 and "had to put" her career on hold. Shes talentless and only got that role bc she was cute and a Spears, thats it. They act as if we care about Spears family bc we are their fans as well. We only "care" about them bc of Britneys situation. I could care less about these white trash redneck hillbilly If Britney was free from the cship and away from their abuse. 

Remember the quote Lady Gaga repeated constantly when she was promoting her movie A Star Is Born? “There can be a hundred people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you, but all it takes is just 1 person to believe in you and it can change your life.”

That is what Britney is missing. She doesn’t have anybody who believes in her MAYBE except for her mom Lynne. The rest of them don’t. Maybe Britney believes Sam is the one person that believes in her. I don’t believe he does he’s just in this relationship for clout.

Its looking like Lynne is the only who believes in Britney and has faith in her daughters abilities and believes Britney can live life on her own with cship constraints & constant sabotage, gas lighting and belittling remarks that Lou, Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Larry and Bryan and the rest of her handlers make against her.

They really think so little of Britney. I’m offended on her behalf as should we all be.💔

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

she would be unable to make reservations but she's fines learning dance routines and dancing in front of thousands of people all across the world?

OH SHUT UP BRYAN:gunriah:

I thought you were decent :yasqueen:

I'm disgusted by this interview and so saddened. The fact he even said Britney wants to be free and he talks about her like she can't do anything.

At least this is confirmation we KNOW Britney wants out.

Right?! Even if Britney is lacking certain “normal” life skills, or has learned dependency on assistants for things like reservations, bills, etc.. why the **** can’t the family help her find supports WITHOUT the ******* STATE OF CALIFORNIA telling her how she’s allowed to live her life? Like, take a couple weekends and show her how to make a reservation.. or help her find and pay for driving lessons? Why does there need to be a ******* team on her payroll, and her rights completely stripped in order to handle basic ****????? It doesn’t make sense. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

I got a feeling Britney could lose even more time with her sons of she tries to end conservatorship.  

She only sees them like every two weeks and they dont sleep there for a couple of years now. How much more shes going to lose? In 3 years Preston will be 18, its not like they are babies anymore and they can decide things for them like they used to anyway. 

22 minutes ago, hardforgetya said:

Look, I don't think he would say things quite differently than that. I really thought it was worse. But he made it clear that her mother is doing something for her and that her sister supports her father's decision.I didn't think the interview was all bad. Obviously there are unnecessary things But I don't think he even knows about the internal confusion He defends the financial side a lot, this is sad, but he made it clear that anyone in this situation would feel bad. I think he decided to stay on the fence not to pick a fight with his father nor with the mother. 

It’s not picking a fight. It’s doing what is morally correct for the sister that has supported all of their white trash hillbilly ***** for the past 20 years. She deserves to be regarded as a human. This isn’t a situation where you tread lightly because you’re afraid of upsetting daddy who will be dead soon anyway. 

• Like 4
Just now, Freebrit said:

I have to respectfully disagree. In twelve years, during which some of those years, Bryan was employed for Britney on the same tours that Jamie was.... that he is THAT oblivious? There is no way. They at least had to talk business and that alone would be enough for Bryan to see if they were pushing her past her limits just for financial reasons. 

Bryan was playing stupid intentionally. If he doesn’t know anything then how can people hate on him? It’s exactly what he wanted. 

I mean, that's what we would all think it's the obvious, but maybe for him the situation wasn't that different than when he worked for her in the past

truth is, he's never been at the court hearings, he's never really been involved at a deep level of the conservatorship, so all they really have is what Jamie wants to tell them :yaknow: Why would he even admit that she wants out of the conservatorship? He really gives me that vibe of really being unaware and sadly, uninterested about what's actually happening, as long as she doesn't appear on CNN shaving her head

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Remember the quote Lady Gaga repeated constantly when she was promoting her movie A Star Is Born? “There can be a hundred people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you, but all it takes is just 1 person to believe in you and it can change your life.”

I wanna be the 100th person in her room :tiffanycries:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's why I wish the host would ask the right questions, it's so frustrating he didn't even know what he was talking about either

it's so frustrating that the one person that gets to interview a direct member of her family, doesn't even have the knowledge of the situation or doesn't ask the questions we need to be answered

I think the host knew exactly what was he talking about just played like he didn't. It is a classic move to make the person answer and clarify, did not work all the time. He conducted the interview well, first you start with general topics and then you move to the territory you are most interested in, aka conservatorship. Of course Brian did not play along for most of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, that's what we would all think it's the obvious, but maybe for him the situation wasn't that different than when he worked for her in the past

truth is, he's never been at the court hearings, he's never really been involved at a deep level of the conservatorship, so all they really have is what Jamie wants to tell them :yaknow: Why would he even admit that she wants out of the conservatorship? He really gives me that vibe of really being unaware and sadly, uninterested about what's actually happening, as long as she doesn't appear on CNN shaving her head

But did you see his reaction when asked about Britney being controller or held hostage?
He knows she's being or was mistreated!

• Like 9

Im so ******* mad

he literally had his ******* career because of Britney otherwise he would be a NOBODY

yet he has the NERVE to belittle his sister like she cant do normal ****. and say **** like ooh she’s so opinionated. WOW

HOW ABOUT BEING A ******* DECENT BROTHER AND GET A HER A ******* LIFE COACH INSTEAD OF REMOVING ALL HER HUMAN RIGHTS WHILE U SITTING THERE PROMOTING UR OTHER SISTER THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT!?

• Love 8