Britney thinks she hasn’t really been to Mexico

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

y’all take every thing britney says like literally… y’all guys sure you’re not living with something that isn’t diagnosed yet? 

Doctor please make the diagnosis.

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

y’all take every thing britney says like literally… y’all guys sure you’re not living with something that isn’t diagnosed yet? 

This place is beyond toxic. Now watch this post become 6 pages of nonsense replies over something trivial as this. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

She’s right tho. She mostly visits the Mayan Riviera or Baja California. She needs to go to other places like Oaxaca, Chiapas, Guerrero, Jalisco, etc. Mexico has so much to offer other than resorts in Cancun and Cabo. It’s a beautiful country when you step out of the resorts for anglos/europeans. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Well, she hasn't been to Mexico's interior. She travels with the photos. Brigitte Bardot (French heartthrob of an older generation), Cuenca and Quito in Ecuador, hats which are made in Ecuador. The homes on the rock look like it's the Amalfi coast in Italy. 

Yes, the photos she posted are from Italy! I’d love to see Britney here; she would love the food and the places! Italy has so much to offer! 

• Love 4

I mean she went there over 20 years ago for two tour dates, one of which got cancelled halfway through the show because of the weather, she probably doesn't have the most amazing memories of Mexico nn

3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

she also thinks her natural hair color is black.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It was brown when she was a kid. Her real color is probably like lynne's natural hair now, which is dark brown, pretty much black. We haven't seen her natural color in 2 decades. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Isla said:

I mean she went there over 20 years ago for two tour dates, one of which got cancelled halfway through the show because of the weather, she probably doesn't have the most amazing memories of Mexico nn

She was recently there with Sam too when they were married

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

This place is beyond toxic. Now watch this post become 6 pages of nonsense replies over something trivial as this. 

Yes. For instance: I’m always on Music News section. When I switch to the Britney Community I already feel kinda bad. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block