WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

22 minutes ago, MartinH said:

wtffff she needs to be in this f+^}+ situation because she is BAD DRIVER and does not know how to book hotel? I am so bitter

Do you see how serious this is and how they normalize it? Now all bad drivers and people who don't know how to book in a hotel need a conservatorship. Conservatorship is for seriously ill people.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

** Bryan became visibly nervous when discussing anything about the CONservatorship particularly towards the end when the 2 women on the show chimes in. Bottom line is Bryan KNOWS more than what he’s willing to say. Stop playing like you don’t know when the CONservatorship started. YOU KNOW!! Bryan and the rest of them knows that Britney is miserable stuck in a CONservatorship she doesn’t need. “It’s been a great thing for our family” NO ****.🙄 Not great for Britney THE PERSON. 

at the same time, it would explain the lack of help she's received from her family (in terms of helping her to get out of the conservatorship) if no one really knows what's happening or the details of the conservatorship besides Jamie :yaknow:

the sad part is just his lack of interest if this was true :icant2:

• Like 2
On 7/23/2020 at 4:07 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

they ask him do Britney control her social media he said yeah & than said he think she send it to her team to post. That’s not control sir 

Its control for someone he thinks is inferior to him, cant drive or book a hotel. She only isnt inferior to make money to all these leeches. Its like they think she doesnt deserve that money bc she did some mistakes and doesnt know how to drive. Like "Britney u only can work bc the only thing in ur life ure good at is making money for us. But only making, not managing or spending". I do think they cant even accept they are all losers and the one they belittle so much is the succesful, rich one. Its really hard to grow up with a ****ty family like this. 

Omg this guy Bryan :wontcry: he can barely talk! For real I thought he was very well spoken but he keeps doing this "uhm" "well.." and doesn't get to the point at all! :zoomzoom: He starts talking about something else and the interviewer has to get him back on track 'cause he gets lost so easily wth

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

34 minutes and I genuinely feel like he wants Britney out of it but is concerned with how she will handle her day to day since someone has done it for her since she was 15 years old. 
then the host said why not 2-4 assistants?

then Bryan said when you have money you can afford to do anything and learn anything. Almost saying it’s possible for her.

Exactly, this is solved with assistants and a good team, capable and professional, and the theme is over.

• Love 3

Look, I don't think he would say things quite differently than that. I really thought it was worse. But he made it clear that her mother is doing something for her and that her sister supports her father's decision.I didn't think the interview was all bad. Obviously there are unnecessary things But I don't think he even knows about the internal confusion He defends the financial side a lot, this is sad, but he made it clear that anyone in this situation would feel bad. I think he decided to stay on the fence not to pick a fight with his father nor with the mother. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Bryan Spears interview on Drew Plotkin’s podcast ‘As Not As Seen On TV’ Links!

Episode page link: https://asnotseenontv.libsyn.com/britany-spears-family-member-speaks-out-on-court-case-and-sets-the-record-straight

Apple streaming link:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/as-not-seen-on-tv/id1507433788#episodeGuid=36e9f610-aa84-41ef-8085-0b421a13f2c4

youtube video link: 

54 minutes of BS (and no it does not stand for Britney Spears) 

He skirted around every important questions, acted dumb like he doesn't know anything, made remarks that being surrounded by strong women is annoying.. WTF Brian ?!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, div said:

They are soooo ****** and misogynist

Yes!

Do you know when I think Britney will get out of this guys? When she gets a ****** boyfriend like her father, who thinks that a woman needs a man to take care of her things. It will literally be the guy who steals the princess from the king's castle to get married, just like that farmland mentality. I don't think Sam's going to be that guy. Jamie is not about money, Lou is