Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

3 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

She posts what she loves. The end

You completely missed my point. I never said or mentioned what she should be posting. Nor did I say I am looking for perfection. I pointed out, her posts are disturbing, because it's not the Britney we know of the past years. She doesn't look happy. Someone who sold 150 million records, doesn't walk up and down aimlessly for Instagram. If that's Britney, then those 150 million records must of gotten sold purely by accident. She is obviously not in a good space. Watching an interview between 1999 and 2007 and then fast forwarding to this, it makes no sense. Its like a different person.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, zenden said:

i think u being overdramatic. that particular video is not cringe. i even think it's funny. Britney is just playing and dancing part is not so good but still not cringe. She always had that awkward personality.  But i do agree her team makes certain videos to make her look certain way. Unfortunately we can't do nothing. Britney is in cship and she can't get away.

I didnt say the specific video is cringe, and didnt say any video is cringe. Because I am a die hard fan of Britney for 20 years now, my friends are like "Whats up with your girl?" and they are right, thats not the Britney that walked on stage and stripped out of a suit and danced with a python and sold 150 million records PURE sales before music went digital. If I didnt know who Britney was, and someone introduced me to her today on social media, I would literally be like wtf. These posts do not stand up to her legendary status. Walking up and down in the same outfit? 10 times? If I started doing that on my gram tomorrow,  my mom would be like "Are you OK Niko?" They are so out of place. Anyways, sending love to the whole Britney universe of Fans...

• Like 1

I don't know what she's trying to prove, but you all really need to back the fk off and let her live her life.

Making comments about her appearance is straight up rude, and you're probably contributing to why she is the way she is.

Not a single person is asking you to watch her Instagram. :juggingu:

• Like 6

Does she even stand a chance at this point. My friend who rarely talked about Britney talked about Britney for the first time in years about these recent posts. She’s concerned and said “WTF is going on with Brit”. If she sees this and is startled what do you think other people who never even followed Britney’s career look at this **** and thinks? 💔 All I can say at this point is it’s Britney’s family and her handlers that are at fault here. I sincerely hope Britney is getting the help she needs and deserves. I hope the people doing wrong by her will be stopped, exposed and are punished severely for what they’re doing.

To Lou Taylor and to Britney’s other so-called pious yet morally bankrupt handlers who obviously lurk here on Exhale every day obsessing over what any of us say while continuing to exploit Britney for their own advantages, power and profit ...

”He that sows iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.” Proverbs 22:8.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, generation glory said:

All I can say at this point is it’s Britney’s family and her handlers that are at fault here. I sincerely hope Britney is getting the help she needs and deserves. I hope the people doing wrong by her will be stopped, exposed and are punished severely for what they’re doing.

To Lou Taylor and to Britney’s other so-called pious yet morally bankrupt handlers who obviously lurk here on Exhale every day obsessing over what any of us say while continuing to exploit Britney for their own advantages, power and profit ...

It is heartbreaking to see this.

20 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I sincerely hope Britney is getting the help she needs and deserves.

She is already broken and is normal, 12 years taking medication for bipolar and schizophrenia and in these months her team and her doctors have increased the dose and changed the medication.

if her family cared about her, this would not happen. We would not have these videos, they would take care of her on a personal and professional level. She would be in a good psychiatric center detoxifying  from these medicines and then put the appropriate medicine, all this with good privacy and good doctors.
Her family should have supported her with her children and custody and everything related and that has never happened.

Of course, the conservatorship would have already been removed.This has not happened, so I don't think she receives help from well-trained professionals.

• Like 3

Considering the majority of you idiots question every single thing regarding her instagram INCLUDING when pics/vids were filmed/taken, are u really that surprised that she or whoever is mentioning dates/time frames in the captions.

I swear this girl just can’t win, damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t!!

Sure glad I’m not a celeb, I’d hate to have STRANGERS WHO ARE NOT WITH ME 24/7 JUDGING MY MENTAL HEALTH OVER SHORT SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS!!

I haven't been using IG for quite a while now and I don't usually open these posts cause it's just too much to see/read. But like some people have said, to the GP her social media presence is not a positive thing. I always get asked what's up with her posts from non-fans, people who can't name a song since Womanizer. At first, her IG was cute and Buzzfeed would write about her teacups etc. but now it's just like a slow car crash - 2007 in social media form.

I wish she wouldn't focus so much on her body, but she was a child when she began in the industry so what do we expect? I'm more concerned about her hair and teeth - she must be either grinding her teeth a lot (not a good sign) or she's had retainers removed & now her teeth are shifting but child/teen photos don't make it seem like she had braces... and since 07 her hair really tells us a lot about her state of mind.

I honestly just want the woman to retire and live her own life at this point away from everything. As a stan, I really can't see her career going anywhere now.

hate what her team have done to her.

• Like 6

It's good to finally see some fans opening up and speaking truthfully about Britney's social media posts. Should we be dissecting it this much? Yes, we should to be honest. Why is it that her family isn't stepping in, when it is obvious something is wrong. Watching her Instagram posts is like watching my 10 year old niece on Instagram. This is NOT what I expect from my Queen Brit. To anyone saying we are too dramatic, or looking too much into it, you are delusional, or just don't want to state the obvious. I don't like using the word but her behaviour is not "normal" and what I mean is, someone of her legendary status, doesn't need to walk up and down in the same outfit twirling around like a 3 year old ballerina. I can't sit back and be like "aw that's cute, she's cute" it's not cute, it's strange and disturbing. She doesn't need the attention anyways, because she is Britney freaking Spears. When I talk about Britney to people now, I literally have to travel back 10 years to show them what a worthy Queen she is. It's like her team/family knows this but their like "ah she's fine just let her have her fun." I'm not saying she isn't happy, I hope she is happier than ever. I'm just saying, this bizzare behavior doesn't reflect well on her and also I'm worried. Sending love fans.

• Like 4

I’m annoyed by her shade to fans who care about her wellbeing .. (in reference to the date comment)

I am, however, starting to believe the pap photos are altered. Her legs don’t look like her legs....

also her walking back and forth video is worrisome to me.