Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

It's disturbing to me how strange all these videos are. I don't find it entertaining or amusing in any way. I don't know who is up to what, and who is behind all these posts. But I am worried about Britney's health and hope she is OK. These videos are destroying her image completely. She is getting so much praise from other artists, and then they post videos like this, its like WTF. Imagine you havent been a fan for 20 years, and this is how you are introduced to Britney. Would you be a fan? Probably not, and without any new music to listen to. A friend of mine said Britney's posts are cringe worthy, and it's hard to defend them, when the truth is most of them are. She looks like a teenage girl who just discovered social media and the record button her phone. Which could be the case since she has always been so guarded. Imagine Billie Elish watching this video. Britney reminds me of Ann Nicole Smiths few last days, when she was not in touch with reality. Anyways, sending so much love to her.

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Am I the only one finding the video stranger than usual ... like walking left to right with the same outfit ten times? I don;t get it :parisok:

I hope its not just you and me. You have got be blind not to see how strange all these videos are. If that was my daughter I would be like Britney get off the gram and lets have a tea. She Britney freaking Spears. A living legend, these posts are not fit for a queen. So weird. And disturbing.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I hope its not just you and me. You have got be blind not to see how strange all these videos are. If that was my daughter I would be like Britney get off the gram and lets have a tea. She Britney freaking Spears. A living legend, these posts are not fit for a queen. So weird. And disturbing.

57 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Am I the only one finding the video stranger than usual ... like walking left to right with the same outfit ten times? I don;t get it :parisok:

19 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

It's disturbing to me how strange all these videos are. I don't find it entertaining or amusing in any way. I don't know who is up to what, and who is behind all these posts. But I am worried about Britney's health and hope she is OK. These videos are destroying her image completely. She is getting so much praise from other artists, and then they post videos like this, its like WTF. Imagine you havent been a fan for 20 years, and this is how you are introduced to Britney. Would you be a fan? Probably not, and without any new music to listen to. A friend of mine said Britney's posts are cringe worthy, and it's hard to defend them, when the truth is most of them are. She looks like a teenage girl who just discovered social media and the record button her phone. Which could be the case since she has always been so guarded. Imagine Billie Elish watching this video. Britney reminds me of Ann Nicole Smiths few last days, when she was not in touch with reality. Anyways, sending so much love to her.

you are so right, and to be honest these videos don't play in her favour during the trial for her freedom :sobbing:

• Like 2

I can't wait for the day she

- Takes out those ratchet extensions and rocks her natural hair... BRUSHED!
- Takes on a a stylist and dresses in a way that flatters her body and doesn't look like a Primark model
- Takes some basic natural makeup classes so she can do some simple make up without looking like she's been partying 3 nights in a row with that heavy eye shadow

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

LMAO you're so dramatic, Britney has always been a weirdo and so what? She doesn't give a F since day one.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

i think u being overdramatic. that particular video is not cringe. i even think it's funny. Britney is just playing and dancing part is not so good but still not cringe. She always had that awkward personality.  But i do agree her team makes certain videos to make her look certain way. Unfortunately we can't do nothing. Britney is in cship and she can't get away.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

She posts what she loves. The end

• Like 1
10 hours ago, YannFrance said:

LMAO you're so dramatic, Britney has always been a weirdo and so what? She doesn't give a F since day one.

If you can't see a difference between 2003 Britney and 2020 Britney then we are definitely talking about another Britney. She has always been goofy and weird in a fun naive way. These videos are worrying and disturbing. If that was my sister, I would be on the phone to my mom like "Mom, have you been watching Britney's Instagram, she's walking around doing nothing and looks dead in the eyes" are you kidding me? We are talking about an artist that set fire to the stage like only Michael Jackson and a few did. I am not dramatic, I truly feel for her, and as a true fan I am not going to pretend this is cute. She is 38 years old and acting like she is 12. That's not weird, its disturbing. Madonna is weird, but you can tell she's in a right state of mind. I'm shocked more fans aren't worried.

• Like 6