Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

What’s happening on her Ig is totally on brand these days.  It’s the rolling wheel of presenting a icon pop star that is under a c/ship.  

Britney’s team don’t protect her like her peers do (JT and Beyonce are a good example). They consistently put Britney in the firing line and don’t support her. Im starting to think they just don’t like personally. They only just want to control her brand and estate. 

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

What’s happening on her Ig is totally on brand these days.  It’s the rolling wheel of presenting a icon pop star that is under a c/ship.  

Britney’s team don’t protect her like her peers do (JT and Beyonce are a good example). They consistently put Britney in the firing line and don’t support her. Im starting to think they just don’t like personally. They only just want to control her brand and estate. 

No professional team allows this. Larry has been doing this since 2002? Do you remember Larry and the conversation with Ruben Garay insulting her in 2005/006? This has been going on for a long time and with the conservatorship has increased.It is evident that they only care about her brand (that as they continue like this, they will also destroy it) and her estate. Do you remember the words of Lou M. Taylor with the Las Vegas residency? because that says it all.

This whole situation makes me sick. If her team can make me feel this way, I can't even imagine the mind games they play with Britney.

It's disgusting to know how many albums and tours and residencies she's done while her team claims she's incompetent. They want her under this conservatorship so they can continue to make money off of her while using her kids as leverage. 

These posts are not cute or quirky or socially awkward, they're just unsettling. Regardless of who's posting (I don't think it's Britney), someone who loves her needs to step in and get her off of Instagram for a bit...or at least hire a social media manager.

I know Team Con sends cease and desist letters every chance they get but it makes me sad that not a single person who loves/loved her has called this out. Props to Taryn Manning and the few others who tried.

• Like 1

Fans saying that they hope Britney gets the help she needs but as soon as a rumour starts that Britney was sent to a facility all hell breaks loose. Fans get on her for not remembering things, I think thats what most of these posts are about. Tongue in cheek. 

Fans saying that they hope Britney gets the help she needs but as soon as a rumour starts that Britney was sent to a facility all hell breaks loose. Fans get on her for not remembering things, I think thats what most of these posts are about. Tongue in cheek. How can we say her behavior is not normal based on isolated posts? We don't see her the entire day, we dont know the thought process when she posts or decides to shoot something 

8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

It's totally 2007 all over again, with the difference we are seeing the whole thing through social media, and this time her family is most likely behind this.

It's just sad, so sad.

I have the same feeling, and to be honest i don't understand the purpose of paying a team if they let you to ruin your image again :rlynow:

• Like 3

something is def. not ok. 

u cant compare 02/03 Britney to this - after 07/08 everything changed. if u remember: she always said that she wanted to make enough money for a house and family. Kevin at that time was the one, who she believed she could escape with him and living her dream. but kevin wasnt the right one and her team was always behind pushing her. even if she wanted, she couldnt just „stop it“. and her family needs the money too, so of course they wont let her stop. 

her team/family got serious after britney started to rebel like crazy in 05-07 so they prob. had to do something... the CS started and now shes trapped. + wrong meds, no therapy (?) lead to the britney we have now. she was always a fragile person, and people can use this against you. if britney isnt strong enough to fight against the CS and her people - i hope she finds someone that will fight for her.  

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

You all are so sure it's the team's making

But I am not so sure at all

You don't have these receipts for the current "situation"

she is under a conservatorship for sure and she isn't free to do any choose in her life. So of course we blame her team

21 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

But i mean there is a chance that she makes these posts 100% herself and in case conservators allow her, why blame the conservators, wouldn't it be a good thing to allow her post as she likes

Her team is paid for keep a good image of her and her brand, and instead of doing that she looks like Mrs Muntz from the Simpson 

Opera-Snapshot-2020-06-25-131731-www-you

• Haha 3