Who is The New Britney?

Now, when Britney obviously retired, who's your NEW FAVE (still working) pop star? 

DUA LIPA

TATE MCRAE

ZARA LARSON

or

MILEY CYRUS

ARIANA GRANDE

BEYONCE 

SHAKIRA

TAYLOR

JLO

MADONNA

KYLIE MINOGUE

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

My vote goes to TATE and DUA! 

• Love 2

There’s no “new Britney” but current pop girls that excite me the most are Dua, Tate and Kylie. I’ve been stanning Kylie since I was little so I’m glad she’s still working. I’m seeing Tate in concert in July and if Dua tours the new album, I hope to see her. There’s many other talented pop girls but idk, it just feels like the same old thing with them. I like seeing Dua and Tate push themselves performance wise. 

• Like 1

I mean it’s a pretty broad question you’re asking. The definition of a ‘new Britney’ can vary depending on the criteria. Like, do you mean someone who has a significant influence in pop culture and high sales, or are you asking in terms of similar talents in dancing and stage presence like Brinny? 

Commercial success and cultural impact wise, it’s gotta be Taylor (unfortunately 🙄). However, when it comes to talent, lesser known artists like Tinashe, Normani or that Tate girl kinda fit the bill.

I don’t think there is a current girly who does both - commercial success with a Brinny-like persona. Maybe Dua? Idk

And given the current music landscape, I don’t think a ‘new Britney’ (in terms of her dancing, performances i.e) would do very well tbh. It’s a bit of an outdated concept now… sadly 

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Edited by nwonder

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block