Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

Britney is understandably different.  Jamie and Juno Lou are beyond brainwashed and hopeless, but it’s very telling her own “mother” and “boyfriend” wouldn’t tell how all this weird stuff won’t be helping her case.

#FreeBritney 

• Like 4

I am so confused. Why was this posted on her story?? Do you think they are trying to send a message to try and prove that Britney is the one posting?

Why would the biggest superstar in the world have to PROVE anything???

This is so freaking weird!!

edit: for legal reasons, i know nothing about britney's situation. only speculating here.

:fakecry:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I know... I’m talking about Britney specifically. She’s never had cellulite before and in her videos where she is dancing around, her legs do not look like the legs photographed outside the other day. 

Britney filters and edits her videos to death though we can't compare candids to what Britney posts. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

A lot of people commenting "Are you Ok?" :badthoughts:

I told that one h0e with the most likes to focus on her scraggly split ends.

Imagine having the audacity to be passing judgement on our queen when you look like you've been j1zzed on by your dad's entire golf team. :zoomzoom:

• Haha 8
6 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I told that one h0e with the most likes to focus on her scraggly split ends.

Imagine having the audacity to be passing judgement on our queen when you look like you've been j1zzed on by your dad's entire golf team. :zoomzoom:

:gloria: SCREAMING 

The drag 💀💀💀💀

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Dirk said:

cute but WHO the **** cares about dates of posts or photos she took? are they living in 2019 or what? that narrative is tacky and so last year.

Britney doesn't have to prove anyone when she took pictures, that caption so self conscious is getting on my nerves. whoever is doing her social media is T E R R I B L E and should be fired. lou lost her mind. i just imagine a regular fan or person landing on her ig and reading that caption... like... WTF is she talking about... and the ig stories.... why the hell she have to prove she took those pictures 2 weeks ago?

Are you ******* kidding me? People talk about this **** all the time still and she addresses and now people say "who cares about the dates"... give me a break! 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

I am so confused. Why was this posted on her story?? Do you think Lou is trying to send a message to try and prove that Britney is the one posting?

Why would the biggest superstar in the world have to PROVE anything???

This is so freaking weird!!

because people harass her all the time with their ridiculous conspiracy theories. THIS FAN BASE is the reason their own idol is insecure and feels the need to post this stuff. I am consistently mind blown (no really) at the level of hypocrisy in this forum.

• Like 1
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

because people harass her all the time with their ridiculous conspiracy theories. THIS FAN BASE is the reason their own idol is insecure and feels the need to post this stuff. I am consistently mind blown (no really) at the level of hypocrisy in this forum.

I don’t agree with this. Most people, most fans, root for her and are kind.

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan, they’d most likely want unflattering paparazzi photos of her so they can show the court “Look how unkempt she is. She needs to be taken care of or she’ll be acting erratic and walking around disheveled.” I mean, come on. Don’t be naive, boo.

* I don’t know any specifics regarding her situation. I’m only stating my opinion 

Ok but by that logic... she’s currently in the conservatorship and is looking unkept and acting erratic. So how is the conservatorship serving her then if it’s already happening? Not saying I think she’s acting erratic btw, just using your words.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok but by that logic... she’s currently in the conservatorship and is looking unkept and acting erratic. So how is the conservatorship serving her then if it’s already happening? Not saying I think she’s acting erratic btw, just using your words.

I don’t think she’s acting erratic either. I’m saying if the paparazzi edits photos to make her look that way, maybe they can be used in court. And basically this would be Jamie saying “look how she is under whatever the new conservators name is versus how she is under my conservatorship.” Just my thoughts

• Leader
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t think she’s acting erratic either. I’m saying if the paparazzi edits photos to make her look that way, maybe they can be used in court. And basically this would be Jamie saying “look how she is under whatever the new conservators name is versus how she is under my conservatorship.” Just my thoughts

I feel you. But in the paparazzi pics... she’s smiling, running and enjoying time outside. If I were a judge I wouldn’t think anything of those pics. How the paparazzi knew she’d be there... I’d be more interested (as a judge) in digging deeper there. 

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I feel you. But in the paparazzi pics... she’s smiling, running and enjoying time outside. If I were a judge I wouldn’t think anything of those pics. How the paparazzi knew she’d be there... I’d be more interested (as a judge) in digging deeper there. 

But I’m sure you remember the paparazzi pic they staged last year when Sam was picking her up from that facility...

Its a cute video. Love the smiles. And its very Britney at a photoshoot, just look at any behind the scenes at recebt photoshoots. The back and forth is almost like tiktok where her top 'magically' changes colours. I dont see anything weird here.