Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

is her tongue blue at the start or is it just me? 

She's channeling her inner Liv Morgan. And who's Liv Morgan? A wrestler and a member of..... RIOTT SQUAD, a trio of rebellious female wrestlers who gave no F's

She's gonna riot and she's gonna make us sure of it 😲

DcIyDh8U0AAj8DK

• Haha 1

This is so sad. I wish Britney’s so-called team would stop posting this ****. They don’t have to keep up appearances or whatever they think they’re cleverly doing by posting on her socials to make people think it’s her. Anyone with common sense knows she’s not running her account so stop with the farce. It’s no big deal anyway but stop pretending.

These videos are heartbreaking. Britney is mentally unwell and detached from reality which isn’t her fault. But for her team of handlers and family to continue showing her in this condition is exploitation and it’s cruel.

• Like 9

Honestly though, I did find it odd that in the paparazzi shots, her legs look thick and have cellulite... when has Britney ever had cellulite? Then on instagram, her legs look nice and toned in all jer videos and pictures.

It makes me feel like the paparazzi are messing with her. Maybe somebody on her team is making them manipulate her pictures to get to her? Idk. 

• Like 4
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Slayer:

I hope she doesn’t read the comments this video is getting :(

It's disgusting!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with her videos!! If Selina, Gaga or Ariana did the same type of video, no one would ask them if they're ok! It sucks so much because she looks so happy :(

• Like 3