Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Conservatorship is a legal concept in the United States. A guardian or a protector is appointed by a judge to manage the financial affairs and/or daily life of another due to physical or mental limitations, or old age

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatorship 

but you can't judge these contents of Britney's instagram concretely and say "This is a sign of sickness."

7 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I have the same feeling, and to be honest i don't understand the purpose of paying a team if they let you to ruin your image again :rlynow:

The fact they know for more than a year the reaction her Instagram causes to general public let It obvious they want to feed this bizarre image Brit has. Her prime legacy can hold the business, but present Britney needs to be "in need for protective family help".

They could hire a professional photographer at least, or someone to clean her online image, to post better content... I highly doubt Britney wants to have this reputation of being a weirdo, she wouldn't refuse get some praise from people. But also, we focus a lot on her, but we already know there's a team behind her gram, "Britney" is not alone. So the fact nothing changed is very telling.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The fact they know for more than a year the reaction her Instagram causes to general public let It obvious they want to feed this bizarre image Brit has. Her prime legacy can hold the business, but present Britney needs to be "in need for protective family help".

They could hire a professional photographer at least, or someone to clean her online image, to post better content... I highly doubt Britney wants to have this reputation of being a weirdo, she wouldn't refuse get some praise from people. But also, we focus a lot on her, but we already know there's a team behind her gram, "Britney" is not alone. So the fact nothing changed is very telling.

THIS!!!!

They show britney in this way because is the easiest way to take control over her business and money, i bet she isn't aware of the reaction of the GP to her instagram posts 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

THIS!!!!

They show britney in this way because is the easiest way to take control over her business and money, i bet she isn't aware of the reaction of the GP to her instagram posts 

Yes, she probably isn't aware. Britney do the videos, maybe asks to write something here and there, but no... I never bought the stories about her reading comments.

She may think people find her videos funny. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yes, she probably isn't aware. Britney do the videos, maybe asks to write something here and there, but no... I never bought the stories about her reading comments.

She may think people find her videos funny. 

taking advantage of her is the only purpose of this kind of narrative on instagram. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

your point is that it's funny that she has been working even though?

The one who is funny? A disabled person by order of a judge cannot and should not work by law and she has been disabled by order of a judge since 2008 and she has been working since 2008.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I meant funny as weird not to laugh at.

Yes. it is a weird contradiction

Sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, it is a contradiction, and if that means that her father and her team have broken the judicial laws and the judge has allowed it.

I repeat a person under conservatorship and disabled cannot work by law.

5 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

The one who is funny? A disabled person by order of a judge cannot and should not work by law and she has been disabled by order of a judge since 2008 and she has been working since 2008.

and to be honest i don't feel comfortable to see a person with mental problems dressed in this way in front of thousand of people

image_galleryuuid28f75b2f-9442-4f0d-abe5

• Like 2
16 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

THIS!!!!

Y'all are so ridiculous and I can't believe this conspiracy theory is still so alive and well here. Britney is obviously in control of her own instagram and all the fun, quirky content. In addition, Queen B definitely reads some of her insta comments (or at least hears about them from Sam, because he's always making jokes which refer to common comment themes). If she's not reading them it's because, as she's said herself, people are cruel and mean and she may choose to protect herself from such vile garbage. Although, lately the comments have been more positive and less judgemental and mean.

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Y'all are so ridiculous and I can't believe this conspiracy theory is still so alive and well here. Britney is obviously in control of her own instagram and all the fun, quirky content. In addition, Queen B definitely reads some of her insta comments (or at least hears about them from Sam, because he's always making jokes which refer to common comment themes). If she's not reading them it's because, as she's said herself, people are cruel and mean and she may choose to protect herself from such vile garbage. Although, lately the comments have been more positive and less judgemental and mean.

she is under a conservatorship and she isn't free , it's a fact honey :jl:

• Like 2
On 6/23/2020 at 12:10 AM, Slave_4_u said:

Man I'm so over the crop tops her fashion taste is stuck in the OO’s and she doesn't have to prove she's skinny, i wish she would just own her body at any weight and not feel the need to defend it. 

I was in H&M the other day and first thing me and My husband said at the same time: "Britney would LOVE this!" :haha: The fashion now IS crop tops and shorts, all the girls in my town shows their belly, it's 1999 all over again