Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

Update: Britney doubles down that these photos were taken two weeks ago. But why?

Earlier:

Screenshot_20200622-174344_Instagram

Edit: featured and quoted the caption in case it gets edited

You should see me in a crown 😉👑 ….

this is my favorite song off of @billieeilish’s album !!!! Towards the end of this video I’m wearing the same white and blue checkered top as I did riding my bike at the park last week 🚲. I shot this two weeks ago because I was proud and feeling good ….. check the date on my story and Snapchat 😉💕 …. reminds me of another song I love by @madonna ….. SHINE YOUR LIGHT NOW ️ !!!!! PS don’t believe everything you read, hear, or see ….. follow your heart …. remain open to change and educate yourself 💋💋💋 !!!!!

Related:

britney-time.jpg.271847c9270723141e5a0887982af891.jpg

Lou M. Taylor, Larry Rudolph, Jamie Spears' team, hopefully someday divine and judicial justice.

Do you remember how @C0CKy he said they make a video and take screenshots of that video and used it the way it suited them? Well, this video shows that you are right, even though we already knew.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Lou M. Taylor, Larry Rudolph, Jamie Spears' team, hopefully, one day, divine and judicial justice.

Do you remember @COOCky saying they make a video and took screenshots of that video and used it as it suits them?Well, this video shows that he was right, although we already knew that.

@C0CKy pretty much is on point with a lot of B info. He is Nostrac0ckmus LOL!!! 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

The post is another “skinny as a needle” moment! She seems to be mad at the candies posted recently and posted her own camera roll on her story showing the date of the pictures showing that she was skinny during the bike ride and the running candids. :meryell:

This will be an idea of the Lou M.Taylor or her superficial and dumb boyfriend, I don't think she even has access to those images.She must be mature and accept her body, have good nutrition, and dress appropriately and current clothes to her age.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

I don't think this was about the candids necessarily. 

I think it's more to do with the rumors of her being in a facility again. And everyone on here freaking out 

That's why she said she **** this 2 weeks ago. Who knows 

I do think it is because of the candids, or she wouldn't have mentioned the outfit specifically.

The rumors about the facility weren't reported somewhere else besides that old Yahoo video

• Like 1

Haha obviously today we get new posts.

I didn't understand what "she" is trying to prove... If It's that her pictures were edited, that's false, sorry Brit but someone lied to you again If that's the case... 

And trying to prove everything's fine with bizarre videos cause the opposite, just look at the comments.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4