Britney: it’s good to tag the date of your favorite pictures shot

• Leader
6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Honestly though, I did find it odd that in the paparazzi shots, her legs look thick and have cellulite... when has Britney ever had cellulite? Then on instagram, her legs look nice and toned in all jer videos and pictures.

It makes me feel like the paparazzi are messing with her. Maybe somebody on her team is making them manipulate her pictures to get to her? Idk. 

Gonna play devil's advocate. Why would her team want unflattering pictures of Britney to hit Daily Mail? How does that benefit them? Her brand is being hot. 

Then again, it is interesting that she can go unnoticed for months then all of a sudden she's spotted. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Gonna play devil's advocate. Why would her team want unflattering pictures of Britney to hit Daily Mail? How does that benefit them? Her brand is being hot. 

Then again, it is interesting that she can go unnoticed for months then all of a sudden she's spotted. 

Jordan, they’d most likely want unflattering paparazzi photos of her so they can show the court “Look how unkempt she is. She needs to be taken care of or she’ll be acting erratic and walking around disheveled.” I mean, come on. Don’t be naive, boo.

* I don’t know any specifics regarding her situation. I’m only stating my opinion 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

To make her look bad so they can keep her in the conservatorship. I mean this is just a theory. Could be the pap’s just doing it to make a story out of her weight gain or something.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

Lou M. Taylor, Larry Rudolph, Jamie Spears' team, hopefully someday divine and judicial justice.

Do you remember how @C0CKy he said they make a video and take screenshots of that video and used it the way it suited them? Well, this video shows that you are right, even though we already knew.

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

@C0CKy pretty much is on point with a lot of B info. He is Nostrac0ckmus LOL!!! 

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

@C0CKy  Absolutely!(Sorry for putting your username wrong).

Never doubt me. :explainlol:

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Honestly though, I did find it odd that in the paparazzi shots, her legs look thick and have cellulite... when has Britney ever had cellulite? Then on instagram, her legs look nice and toned in all jer videos and pictures.

It makes me feel like the paparazzi are messing with her. Maybe somebody on her team is making them manipulate her pictures to get to her? Idk. 

it's not unusual to see a woman in her 30s with cellulite! or at any age for that matter. you can be toned and have cellulite too, it's just a genetic thing

• Like 7
Just now, dbagswag said:

it's not unusual to see a woman in her 30s with cellulite! or at any age for that matter. you can be toned and have cellulite too, it's just a genetic thing

I know... I’m talking about Britney specifically. She’s never had cellulite before and in her videos where she is dancing around, her legs do not look like the legs photographed outside the other day. 

• Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

I know... I’m talking about Britney specifically. She’s never had cellulite before and in her videos where she is dancing around, her legs do not look like the legs photographed outside the other day. 

I said the same thing in the park post. Some of the pics showed her legs completely covered in cellulite, and others where there was zero cellulite. Everyone replied saying it’s the “lighting” 🙄 Glad I’m not the only one who saw something fishy. It’s normal for people to have cellulite, and Britney DOES have SOME, but not as much as those photos displayed.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb 2K16NEY:

but in her video she also looks tan... and on the pap shoots more her natural skin tone...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

but in her video she also looks tan... and on the pap shoots more her natural skin tone...

I mean her skin tone could be altered by the filters she chooses... but the cellulite... I’m p sure the papz shopped it.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, generation glory said:

These videos are heartbreaking. Britney is mentally unwell and detached from reality which isn’t her fault. But for her team of handlers and family to continue showing her in this condition is exploitation and it’s cruel.

Exactly. At this point it's clear they want the public to see her like that, it's very problematic. They all know what people feels about these videos and her behavior. Her boyfriend and family aren't doing anything to stop this, and Britney keeps getting more insecure instead being guide to post more normal content.

I don't believe Britney goal is being a joke, she probably thinks her videos are funny and shows her bubbly personality in a better way. Playing with a person with issues should be a crime.

Extremely cruel what they are doing.

• Like 9
24 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

She looks so bad 

She looks fine , it's only the smeared black eye makeup that makes her look a bit scary ... :demi:

Still don't understand if it's her way to Rebel or she just doesn't know how to get her makeup done .....

6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I mean her skin tone could be altered by the filters she chooses... but the cellulite... I’m p sure the papz shopped it.

Every woman has cellulite, it's completely normal. Every size. 

Like u wrote, there's filters on her IG. Even the racoon doesn't look that harsh anymore thanks to Randee lighting they used for the videos.

• Like 2

This video is so weird. She's literally walking back and forth and you can literally see her shadow while she's off screen walking back LOL.

I'm wondering if she just records these on her phone for fun to check herself out, but then someone else on her team is uploading whatever they want from her camera roll?  I definitely don't think she records these with the intention of being on social media, it's not consistent with her previous posts before her dad's colon exploded where she actually used to narrate her videos and had more personal moments with Sam and her kids and made sure she looked good in them. I mean, we all know she's super picky about her aesthetic when we see BTS clips of her on music video sets watching herself.

That crown part though... yas queen! :yay:

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think the pictures are real but who cares. She’s had  2 kids. She not 20 years old anymore.  She’s allowed to flawed,  we all are. The only thing wrong with the pictures are her clothes. 

• Like 1