#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I think Lou has a husband. She definitely tried to create some sort of "relationship" not necessarily love but just a strong bond. Both of them being arm to arm while leaving Church. Like you said that baptism photo, the fact that she's been trying to be in Britney's life even before the conservatorship according to the emails leaked by Sam Lutfi and then suddendly she's in Britney's life when the conservatorship started. Did an interview about the whole Dr. Phil drama. She was close to Lynne, that's how she got involved but then got closer to Jamie since he's the conservator. 

I mean people cheat all the time, my dad did and he’s still married to my mom and his mistress had a husband too and cried like a ***** when my mom threaten to expose her *** to her husband. I don’t know if Lou has any real feelings for Jamie but she plays dirty so I wouldn’t put it past her if a little pu$$y would sway his decisions that works in her favor. But yeah, Jamie is a devout Christian so it’s more likely she’s pushing the religion thing more on him. I recently watch Britney’s “go to the light” Not only am I reminded why I love this woman (sarcasticney is the best) but when she said this lady told me...

makes me think that must be Lou and it’s some crazy **** she would say that Britney would totally snigger at after she left. 

• Love 1

The Blast Reposted the article.... and this portion was edited out...hmmmmm weird.

Jamie has already done this in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii... all places Britney visits from time to time. As for the new states and D.C., we're told she has various connections there -- friends and family mostly.

The reason ... our Britney sources say Jamie wants to fend off people -- notably Britney's former friend and manager, Sam Lutfi, and her mom, Lynne Spears-- from going into states where Britney goes and file for a newconservatorship that puts them in charge.

Instead they changed it to this lmaooo.. make him seem more caring 

We're told those are the three states Britney travels to the most and Jamie most likely wants to make sure she is well cared for wherever she goes.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She should sneak away to the Philippines, or to Mexico like she did back in 2008 

he claimed that he would file the cship in Florida but we couldn't locate it.

Florida did sign that pact that make the cship automatic from a state to another, he would have to file a new there, and give the law for guardianship in Florida he would never get it .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Exactly! It’s been 11 years and they’ve never tried to extend the conservatorship. Now all of a sudden Britney is fighting back and Jamie wants to expand it to all of these states?? Sounds like he is extremely butt-hurt, and is trying to get back at her and show he’s in control in any way possible. Father of the year y’all... or should I say of the last decade. There’s an ongoing investigation of the conservatorship and he has the nerve to try and pull this bs? It shouldn’t even be humored as a thought. 

#FREEBRITNEY

If I were Britney I just wouldn't work anymore there's no sense in her working and making them all millions when allegedly somehow Britney time traveled and shopped at Target and Ralphs on the same days she was out of the country on tour.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

If I were Britney I just wouldn't work anymore there's no sense in her working and making them all millions when allegedly somehow Britney time traveled and shopped at Target and Ralphs on the same days she was out of the country on tour.

They MAKE her work, using her sons as blackmail. They're all that matter to her so they threaten her she won't be able to see them if she doesn't play their game. I'm pretty sure.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

The Blast Reposted the article.... and this portion was edited out...hmmmmm weird.

Jamie has already done this in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii... all places Britney visits from time to time. As for the new states and D.C., we're told she has various connections there -- friends and family mostly.

The reason ... our Britney sources say Jamie wants to fend off people -- notably Britney's former friend and manager, Sam Lutfi, and her mom, Lynne Spears-- from going into states where Britney goes and file for a newconservatorship that puts them in charge.

Instead they changed it to this lmaooo.. make him seem more caring 

We're told those are the three states Britney travels to the most and Jamie most likely wants to make sure she is well cared for wherever she goes.

Bumping bc important 

• Like 1