#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I'm start to think that Jamie and Sam Lutfi worked together for that. Maybe Jamie paid to Sam Lutfi secretly. It was all planned. Thus they will extend her conservatorship. If they won it will over for us. I don't think that Britney will survive after this. 

Okay, that’s a stretch 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I'm start to think that Jamie and Sam Lutfi worked together for that. Maybe Jamie paid to Sam Lutfi secretly. It was all planned. Thus they will extend her conservatorship. If they won it will over for us. I don't think that Britney will survive after this. 

Stop inserting Sam into this. It only hurts the cause.

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-new-states

The team behind the Britney Spearsconservatorship is making moves to try and extend their control over the singer to eight new states and Washington D.C.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed documents in the conservatorship on Wednesday, saying he "intends to register the Orders appointing Mr. Spears as Conservator of the Person and Estate, as well as his Letters of Conservatorship, with states outside of California, in accordance with each 0f the states’ required procedures."

The states in question this time are Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia.

These are the places pom tour didn’t go to

(besides dc)

i swear to god Jamie don’t u dare :badthoughts:

• Like 2

I am so pissed and upset for Britney. It literally infuriates me that she is being taken advantaged of like this. I had a thought...could we do a change.org petition with important facts and info? If we get enough signatures, the info might gain more traction and get the key issues into the media. Maybe by the hearing, a lot more people will be alerted since they are trying to shut up all the #freebritney info. Just a thought :) We have legit info and might help...

Edit: I should say Meaner has great info!!

It looks like one was made a few months ago with 6k signatures...

• Like 7
56 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

I hate that Britney is still going through this crap like a prisoner. I wish the Department of Justice or whoever from the government could intervene. Kim K may have some connections. :(

She's wrapped , she's strained i know we say this alot but no , she's literally STRINGED . It's jamie , her awful team , Lou ( the mastermind of it all) , on the other hand there's 

Her mum ( trying to lossen things up on her somehow) 

Sam ( unclear where he stands

Her sister ( unclear where she stands). 

The media ( covers stories depending on whom pays more) 

And US the fans , whom are fighting but somehow now we could end her up in a worse case scenario . 

• Like 1

Do you guys know that this C-ship extension is our doing? Purely our doing. 

She was 100% controlled and stripped off her rights , now she'll literally be a f**king prisoner. This is what they did to her because we fought. Im just f**king done . Those f**ked up pigs i hope they all die in a f**king fire. And i don't give a **** how immature i sound right now. 

If this indeed happened to her i will never forgive myself for being a part of it. 

f**king pigs , they turned the game on us. They made us feel like we got her into this crap.  

The pressure of the fans and the public must be kept high until they make mistakes. We have to pull the media on our side.
It must be emphasized again and again that the guardianship in Britney's case is not legal. The fans have already achieved a lot. Britney would still be in psychiatry without the pressure of the street.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean people cheat all the time, my dad did and he’s still married to my mom and his mistress had a husband too and cried like a ***** when my mom threaten to expose her *** to her husband. I don’t know if Lou has any real feelings for Jamie but she plays dirty so I wouldn’t put it past her if a little pu$$y would sway his decisions that works in her favor. But yeah, Jamie is a devout Christian so it’s more likely she’s pushing the religion thing more on him. I recently watch Britney’s “go to the light” Not only am I reminded why I love this woman (sarcasticney is the best) but when she said this lady told me...

makes me think that must be Lou and it’s some crazy **** she would say that Britney would totally snigger at after she left. 

Same with my father. You just never know what people do behind close doors or when you are not there to look. I think she definitely used his faith, the same way she tried with Britney with the leaked emails, used this whole faith bs and played with his emotion. Jamie was an alcoholic so he does have a vulnerable side to him and she probably played him. She's for sure a sweet talker and got her way in somehow. She saw an opportunity in 2007, she took it and run with it ever since. 

I totally believe Britney was scared of Lou ever since the leaked emails and ever since the whole Instagram post (when she was in this mental institute) was posted and it was mainly about her team being threatened and about how fake the emails were. If they were they could have sued Sam for diffamation, just like the paralegal on Britney's gram but they never did. Proving even more that these allegations were true.

• Like 2

I just don't see how they could possibly go on with the conservatorship with everything we know, the investigation, the new judge and the #freebritney movement? They'd need to prove that she's completely unable to function which we already know it's false :lessons:

To me she'll be out of it, but she needs to really build a new team of good people.

They're so crazy it wouldn't even suprise me if somehow in the future Jamie or Lou tries to put someone in Britney entourage that is connected to them, in order to manipulate her :ehidk:

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Same with my father. You just never know what people do behind close doors or when you are not there to look. I think she definitely used his faith, the same way she tried with Britney with the leaked emails, used this whole faith bs and played with his emotion. Jamie was an alcoholic so he does have a vulnerable side to him and she probably played him. She's for sure a sweet talker and got her way in somehow. She saw an opportunity in 2007, she took it and run with it ever since. 

I totally believe Britney was scared of Lou ever since the leaked emails and ever since the whole Instagram post (when she was in this mental institute) was posted and it was mainly about her team being threatened and about how fake the emails were. If they were they could have sued Sam for diffamation, just like the paralegal on Britney's gram but they never did. Proving even more that these allegations were true.

It is what it is, nothing you can do about it. Grown ups can act like children and make mistakes. 

Lou definitely done her research and knows the right buttons for each member. The weakest link is Lynne so she went for Lynne first. Is that why Britney and her mom had a falling out? Maybe because Lynne and her were “besties” and Britney could see through her bullshit. I believe the emails are written by Britney, it sounds more Britney than her instagram captions. 

I bet she is scared, Lou is a master manipulator and is well connected with a lot of knowledge and resource at her disposal. I think that’s why Britney played nice. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2