#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, BabyD01 said:

It is important that people know about this and also I hope someone forwards this info about Reva Goetz because they can use it as ammunition to help Britney's case

OMG this is huge! Spread the word, spread the word! I seriously can't wait for the day justice is serviced to to Britney. She gave the world so much just to get so much crap.

• Like 1

Just browsing through Instagram and one of Brit’s older dancers (Brandon) posted a video and a comment caught my eye.  Who is this guy Jacob Diamond? Looks like they’ll be at “Serenity” next week discussing conservatorship stuff.

How can I post a screenshot? Ugh. Doing this via mobile and have never tried to post a pic. Sorry.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, rtothet said:

Did this work?7-E91-C3-F7-9-D1-C-475-B-8-CDB-29-CEF15-

*edit* Hallelujah... there you go!

Well the last time he danced for Britney was like almost 20 years so what does he know/have to do with any of this? I mean he has no impact whatsoever but it’s good to know they are planning something to get her out!

1 minute ago, ubritney said:

Well the last time he danced for Britney was like almost 20 years so what does he know/have to do with any of this? I mean he has no impact whatsoever but it’s good to know they are planning something to get her out!

Well, I don’t think the dancer (Brandon) is doing anything, but that guy Jacob Diamond who commented, is, and meeting with Lynne. Unless Jacob was a dancer also? Don’t know who he is or what he does. Just perusing and found it fascinating.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, rtothet said:

If you go to @thebrandonhenschel it’s the most recent video he posted of him dancing for Britney.  The comment thread is under comments on that post.

So the guy that commented on the video that’s gonna meet with Lynn next week, who is he? I know the guy that posted the video is an ex back up dancer, but who is Jacob Diamond?

On 8/17/2019 at 1:14 AM, Kuzco said:

The entire Free Britney movement gave us a teeny tiny view of how Britney would act and feel when she is free. 

We got to see her talk to fans and paparazzi, we saw her smile and laugh genuinely, we got a lot of personal Instagram posts and captions. We got some AMAZING candid photos right after the hearing. And I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure we can get our girl back entirely if the cship ends. 

BUT NOW :joanne:

Unfortunately, the movement is dying out. 

Her team (father) will do anything to prove that she is irresponsible and "crazy".

They have way more power and are much stronger than us.

She can't fight this war on her own, She couldn't for a decade, but the moment they saw fan support and with a couple of hashtags and some fan/media support even her mother started fighting for her.

We need the GP's support and her team is making sure that people are against her. Just check out the top comments under her instagram pictures, they are disgusting.

For a regular/free celebrity those comments mean nothing, but for Britney with this complicated situation, GP's support and positive feedback is super important. 

NOW :madonna:

What can we do now?

What I personally do which I think is VERY important and super easy is to keep the hashtag updated and alive. imagine you're inside twitter and you click on a hashtag, if you see the last tweet is from months ago you wouldn't give a rat's *** about it, right?

It's so easy. just send a tweet every day with a short fact about Britney's situation. 

Here I'll make it simple for you, just copy and paste :

- Britney Spears has been under an unfair and toxic conservatorship for over a decade #FreeBritney #EndTheConservatorship

- Britney Spears is a 37 years old mom who can't even spend her own money at target because she is under a concervatorship #FreeBritney #EndTheConservatorship

- Britney Spears is a 37 years old woman who can't even spend the night with her boyfriend without her father's permission. #FreeBritney #EndTheConservatorship

You got the point?

imagine if 50 fans tweeted about #FreeBritney everyday, This hashtag would never die. 

Of course this movement is a lot more than just online hashtags, but I'm just stating how easy it is to do something for her. 

:sneer:

I feel responsible towards this situation because she's been a big part of my life, and if you're checking exhale every now and then I'm sure she's been a big part of your life as well. 

I'm not going to let them put chains on her again, I'll do anything I can to support her. 

So tell me, What have you been doing for Britney and her freedom lately?

I LOVE THIS!! ❤️😭

• Like 2