#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, snakesayan said:

So the guy that commented on the video that’s gonna meet with Lynn next week, who is he? I know the guy that posted the video is an ex back up dancer, but who is Jacob Diamond?

I have no idea, but maybe he knows Brandon and he has given Lynne's contact and that's why his comment.Anyway I'm glad that all her old dancers care about her...

2 hours ago, snakesayan said:

So the guy that commented on the video that’s gonna meet with Lynn next week, who is he? I know the guy that posted the video is an ex back up dancer, but who is Jacob Diamond?

He's an actor and writer but he used to be a in a boyband formed by Lou Pearlman, (NSYNC, Backstreet Boys) I can only assume she might have known him from then as Britney's Twitter account follows his old Twitter page so who knows

• Like 2
On 8/20/2019 at 10:14 AM, Meaner03 said:

the fans , the law, the media (and i mean by that real reporter/investigator) the human rights organizations... the whole world has failed her, it's incredible

People don’t care about it, because they don’t and never had take(n) Britney seriously. Had it been someone else, this would get more attention. Sadly. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, HarajukuGirl said:

I know that even after this a lot of people still won't believe what's really happening and as Britney herself liked to say there's three sides to every story your side, my side and the truth. But sincerely to all naysayers. to all the doubters who tried to paint the Free Britney movement in a bad light and contributed to make us look deranged all over the media; don't forget that the truth was always in front of you this whole time. Godspeed

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/britney-spears-tmz-held-against-will_n_5cd98a83e4b0b0e70ab39d85

I hope Britney doesn't get really bitter and angry when she thinks about how many years they stole from her. 

• Like 6

god if only she could sue that mfers and take everything they got from her. i hate the fact that she is working doing worldwide tour and then they write she spent smth at target. i mean she can buy anything she wants as long as she the 1 who makes that money. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, rtothet said:

Did this work?7-E91-C3-F7-9-D1-C-475-B-8-CDB-29-CEF15-

*edit* Hallelujah... there you go!

Wow this makes me so happy!!!!!!! Here’s the thing about Lynne: she doesn’t worry about swaying public opinion or correcting misinformation in the media- she just wants to make sure her daughter is able to live life like she’s supposed to. I have an immense amount of faith that she is doing everything she can for Britney in private with the people she knows can truly help. Sometimes reading this forum and all the bs made up in the press shakes me up, but these comments were the reminder I needed that Britney’s actively being fought for whether we can see it or not. I can’t wait to see what happens next month. I truly believe as long as the court doesn’t pull something shady our girl is finally getting the freedom she deserves ♥️

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

God I hope they all get what’s rightfully coming their way. One way or another karma will catch up to them. 

#FREEBRITNEY

Yeah hopefully sooner than later. They already taken 11 years of her life. Can’t imagine her being under the cship at 50.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Jamie Spears declaration to the court February 1st 2008 : THE PLANNED CONSERVATORSHIP

They knew that if they told Britney about the conservatorship, she would have been able to have time to fight it. Instead they waited for her to be on a psychiatric hold to ask the court so she wouldn't have been able to do anything at the hospital. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, queenbetch said:

Wow this makes me so happy!!!!!!! Here’s the thing about Lynne: she doesn’t worry about swaying public opinion or correcting misinformation in the media- she just wants to make sure her daughter is able to live life like she’s supposed to. I have an immense amount of faith that she is doing everything she can for Britney in private with the people she knows can truly help. Sometimes reading this forum and all the bs made up in the press shakes me up, but these comments were the reminder I needed that Britney’s actively being fought for whether we can see it or not. I can’t wait to see what happens next month. I truly believe as long as the court doesn’t pull something shady our girl is finally getting the freedom she deserves ♥️

Exactly. Which is the total opposite of the conservatorship lately. That's why i trust Lynne. She's not about the press or her image, it's about Britney.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

They knew that if they told Britney about the conservatorship, she would have been able to have time to fight it. Instead they waited for her to be on a psychiatric hold to ask the court so she wouldn't have been able to do anything at the hospital. 

Well they also planned her 5150, it was nothing but a a big SET UP to take over her fortune and her life to make sure she will keep performing and they will be able to keep collecting the $$$

• Like 2