#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

59 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Exactly. Larry is a one trick pony. Britney’s image and reputation has been tarnished due to his very boring perception of what Britney should be. She should’ve grown as an artist a long time ago... she was going to up until Circus. But then she just became a shell of her former self instead of evolving. 

She got huge because of her talent and what she was like. I believe would’ve done it without him too. 

I mean, this stupid guy is the one who arranged for her to go out with Paris in late 2006, which is what turned the public against her for 2007.

1 hour ago, LELE said:

I think she never stopped and got tired of her  $500 weekly allowance (I don't know if the sum of money has increased in recent years, the last figure I read is from 2014).

In any event, she should be making several million dollars from perfume sales every single year based on her contract: a guaranteed fixed fee PLUS somewhere between 6-12% royalties from net sales.  

But based on her conservatorship filings, those figures are not included in her income.  Why?  Is it part of her "substantial assets" outside of her conservatorship that they keep reporting on?  Or is the money just going to her handlers only?

• Like 5
57 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

For the record, I do NOT believe I am privy to Britney's medical information.

If they want her medical information to remain private, then why are people "very close in her world" telling TMZ she was never formally diagnosed with bipolar but takes bipolar medication, almost died, is on a new cocktail of medication and having mood swings due to trial and error, etc.? Why did they speak to CNN about her mental state?

None of that information harms her kids?

:well:

We MUST continue to speak up when we identify inconsistencies in their stories and/or straight up incorrect information!

24 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Nice try Jamie and Lou, but your time is up 

Well I am in agreement with them that this information should be sealed.  And I would expect them to seal this information as the court has pretty much done throughout.

I've always maintained that she should have announced a hiatus after the last tour and then later this year (or at least after a break) announce a new residency.  What was the harm with this.

6 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Well I am in agreement with them that this information should be sealed.  And I would expect them to seal this information as the court has pretty much done throughout.

I've always maintained that she should have announced a hiatus after the last tour and then later this year (or at least after a break) announce a new residency.  What was the harm with this.

Yes, of course. Her medical information should remain private, but to paint Britney in that light... :frenchy:

54 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

That's why I said I'm not privy to her medical information - I'm saying I don't want it. Her team, however, has not always been respectful of her privacy, and their hypocrisy is showing.

I think you're misreading what I was saying. :)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

For the record, I do NOT believe I am privy to Britney's medical information.

If they want her medical information to remain private, then why are people "very close in her world" telling TMZ she was never formally diagnosed with bipolar but takes bipolar medication, almost died, is on a new cocktail of medication and having mood swings due to trial and error, etc.? Why did they speak to CNN about her mental state?

None of that information harms her kids?

:well:

We MUST continue to speak up when we identify inconsistencies in their stories and/or straight up incorrect information!

They need them to remain private to cover their *** nothing more, it is not protect Britney privacy by no mean, it never was about Britney as a woman anyway .

• Like 5