#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

There are too much people benefiting from the conservatorship for this to end. Everyone seems corrupted.

I mean it's not everyday that a big fortune and a big popstar is under a conservatorship so of course they won't let go of all that anytime soon.

The fact that Britney was a little girl with a dream, and that dream brought her money and it's that money that's keeping her under all these restraints for so long.

If she was poor, she would have been out a long time ago.

• Like 7

For those of you still believing that Britney actually wrote the caption on her latest IG🙄 does the wording of the caption open your eyes a little bit wider NOW???? And the other ones??? If not I feel sorry for you!!

Her handlers have intentionally sheltered her from everyone and everything remotely normal yet they can’t turn off the ig comments? Yet they show her select mean comments and tabloids, paparazzi pics to make her mood drop low so they can watch her drown her in sorrows which they’ll use as evidence that she “needs them”, that she can only “trust” them to keep away bad things people say or might do to her.

It’s totally premeditated mental anguish they’re trying to trigger. Maybe it is working so they pile on without her realizing they’re manipulating her. Don’t be surprised if Britney gets sent back to the “wellness” center before next month’s hearing. And don’t be surprised when her team, Lou and Jamie blame it on the fans’ ig comments causing detrimental harm to her emotional stability. Notice how TMZ mentions those new states Jamie wants legal control over her in aren’t related to future shows?? Why even mention that? I don’t believe it. They’re just waiting it out hoping things go their way in court. If so they’ll overmedicate Britney ever more  then they’ll put their slave back to work for them.

She doesn’t deserve any of this. Not from Jamie not Lou or any of the rest. Britney, hold on honey!! You’ll get through this!! Stand strong, Britney!!

🙏

• Like 5
2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-new-states

The team behind the Britney Spearsconservatorship is making moves to try and extend their control over the singer to eight new states and Washington D.C.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed documents in the conservatorship on Wednesday, saying he "intends to register the Orders appointing Mr. Spears as Conservator of the Person and Estate, as well as his Letters of Conservatorship, with states outside of California, in accordance with each 0f the states’ required procedures."

The states in question this time are Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia.

God, I f*kcing hate this man!

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

It's definitely a team work. He sure got influenced by people who knows about this business, like Lou, since she's managing celebrities so she knows about handling the kind of stuffs you mentioned but he's the mastermind of all this. He could just say no. Lou is his partner in crime.

Yeah I know he’s in on it but I doubt he’s the mastermind. Look how Lou jumped from Lynne to Jamie. She knows what’s she’s doing and knows where to push the right buttons. It’s a very weird team work to me, seems like a pool of fighting sharks to me. I just know that Lou is feeding him these ideas. I’m sure he likes the money and power and who knows what their relationship is since that baptism photo, I’be been wondering if they had hit the sack together. Maybe they are like Bonnie and Clyde.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I know he’s in on it but I doubt he’s the mastermind. Look how Lou jumped from Lynne to Jamie. She knows what’s she’s doing and knows where to push the right buttons. It’s a very weird team work to me, seems like a pool of fighting sharks to me. I just know that Lou is feeding him these ideas. I’m sure he likes the money and power and who knows what their relationship is since that baptism photo, I’be been wondering if they had hit the sack together. Maybe they are like Bonnie and Clyde.

I think Lou has a husband. She definitely tried to create some sort of "relationship" not necessarily love but just a strong bond. Both of them being arm to arm while leaving Church. Like you said that baptism photo, the fact that she's been trying to be in Britney's life even before the conservatorship according to the emails leaked by Sam Lutfi and then suddendly she's in Britney's life when the conservatorship started. Did an interview about the whole Dr. Phil drama. She was close to Lynne, that's how she got involved but then got closer to Jamie since he's the conservator. 

• Like 3

The team behind Britney Spears' conservatorship is making moves to try and extend their control over the singer to eight new states and Washington D.C.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed documents in the conservatorship on Wednesday, saying he "intends to register the Orders appointing Mr. Spears as Conservator of the Person and Estate, as well as his Letters of Conservatorship, with states outside of California, in accordance with each of the states’ required procedures."

The states in question this time are Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia.

Jamie has already done this in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii... all places Britney visits from time to time. As for the new states and D.C., we're told she has various connections there -- friends and family mostly.

The reason ... our Britney sources say Jamie wants to fend off people -- notably Britney's former friend and manager, Sam Lutfi, and her mom, Lynne Spears-- from going into states where Britney goes and file for a new conservatorship that puts them in charge.

This type of case is called an interdiction-curatorship; in Louisiana law, "interdiction" means the "removal of the right to care for one’s own person and affairs."

Jamie is the "curator" and Britney is seen as the "interdicted person," per the law.

Interestingly enough, Jamie has yet to announce plans to file documents in Nevada. It's very clear that members of Britney's team, including Jamie, do not believe she will be able to resume her Las Vegas shows.

If Britney was toying with the idea of picking up the pieces from her "Domination" residency, it would have made sense to include Nevada as a state to recognize the conservatorship.

Sources: TMZ & The Blast

• Like 3