#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

58 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

So is it good signal or not? Is it something positive or negative? 

I guess it's positive because it may mean that Jamie is shaking about what's gonna be reveal in court following the investigation and he doesn't want the general public to know. His motion is probably gonna be granted but at least it means that Jamie ain't going all confident for that next hearing.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

He tried to file an entertainment company name Fenty and it angered Rihanna and rightfully so. He said that it’s his name and he has every right but we all know the real reason. Just trying to capitalize on her fame. I mean even Beyoncé dad is the same, I constantly hear his stupid radio ad about his seminars. Why do popstars ha e dads that are just trash?

Mickael Jackson's dad too. Jessica Simpson's dad etc 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, LELE said:

i dont trust her mother either,i think she wants to be part of the  conservatorship over Britney and be equally as controlling  as Jamie

In 11 years she could have but she didn't. She stepped in, in the wake on the Free Britney movement because she was worried and took the actions that was necessary to be more involved. If anything that's a great thing.

10 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

In 11 years she could have but she didn't. She stepped in, in the wake on the Free Britney movement because she was worried and took the actions that was necessary to be more involved. If anything that's a great thing.

Plus, if she gets into the c-ship, she can bring it down from the inside

• Like 1
7 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It’s no wonder she doesn’t love fame. She’s only thrust into it for everyone else’s gain. Her father is a using, vile POS and most likely the cause of many of her alleged issues. 

I hope she’s free from his clutches soon and can live however she likes. She’s made her mark on the world and amassed a fortune most can only dream of. She deserves peace and control over her own life. 

Anyone who thinks the cship is necessary is deluded. One simply can not be so mentally feeble that they can perform two world tours, a 4 year residency and 4 studio albums and still require constant control exercised over them. Jamie Spears should be tried for crimes against her mental state and grifting her hard earned money. If she wasn’t Britney Spears, he would never have gotten away with this :bedtime:

I agree. I never believed in her being mentally incapacitated. She just always had bad people around her.

After her divorce with KFed, around november 2006, everything was great too me, she looked great, she was back to work, did some great high profile appareances, but her managers hooked her up with Paris Hilton, then wanted her to go to rehab (even if that implied for her to lose the primary custody of her children). Then of course Sam Lutfi, Adnan Ghalib stepped in and used her.

So i think she's more than ok living her own life without a conservatorship, she was just so overprotected because of her work that once she took the decision to take time for herself (marriage, children, hiatus) she didn't really know who to trust because all that she has ever known was people who worked for her and not normal people that she would hang out with in a daily life routine. So she put her trust toward people with bad intentions and that was her down spiral.

But after 11 years i'm sure that she learned more than a lesson about trusting people and she's gonna be more aware. Also we're in 2019, what happened in 2007 will not be tolerated in today's age. The Free Britney movement being an example. I'm sure she will be fine out of this conservatorship.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

I agree. I've never believed in her being mentally incapacitated. She just always had bad people around her.

After her divorce with KFed, around november 2006, everything was great too me, she looked great, she was back to work, did some great high profiles appareances, but her managers hooked her up with Paris Hilton, then wanted her to go to rehab (even if that implied for her to lose the primary custody of her children). Then of course Sam Lutfi, Alli Adnan Ghalib stepped in and used her.

So i think she's more than ok living her own life without a conservatorship, she was just so overprotected because of her work that once she took the decision to take time for herself (marriage, children, hiatus) she didn't really know who to trust because all that she has ever known was people who worked for her and not normal people that she would hang out with in a daily life routine. So she put her trust toward people with bad intentions and that was her down spiral.

But after 11 years i'm sure that she learned more than a lesson about trusting people and she's gonna be more aware. Also we're in 2019, what happened in 2007 will not be tolerated in today's age. The Free Britney movement being an example. I'm sure she will be fine out of this conservatorship.

Larry Rudolph is neither a good or great manager whatsoever.  You don't get to say he was there for her greatest successes and then try to ignore everything else.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It’s no wonder she doesn’t love fame. She’s only thrust into it for everyone else’s gain. Her father is a using, vile POS and most likely the cause of many of her alleged issues. 

I hope she’s free from his clutches soon and can live however she likes. She’s made her mark on the world and amassed a fortune most can only dream of. She deserves peace and control over her own life. 

Anyone who thinks the cship is necessary is deluded. One simply can not be so mentally feeble that they can perform two world tours, a 4 year residency and 4 studio albums and still require constant control exercised over them. Jamie Spears should be tried for crimes against her mental state and grifting her hard earned money. If she wasn’t Britney Spears, he would never have gotten away with this :bedtime:

Exactly.  She has enough money to live comfortable for the rest of her life-if its managed properly.

And as I've said, I have never been against her going back to perform but why did they have to do it in February?

3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I believe she was earlier. Maybe be she never stopped :? 

Lynne was NEVER apart of the conservatorship. She supported it at one time, when they felt she needed it. Lynne now also believes Britney does not need it anymore and is fighting for her daughter. Stop trashing Lynne. She's one of the only ones doing anything besides us. From what we have heard in court, Lynne does not want part of the conservatorship. She and Britney want it to END.

Lynne requested medical records, etc. since she was shut out from all of that and she wanted to have everything so she could properly fight demon Jamie Spears. We even have blind items saying that it may end soon.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

Exactly, she wasn't really involved before, but i guess she wanted to see with her own eyes if what was said was true. And i hope she got some answers out of it and is not backing down to help Brit.

Lynne isn't backing down. We just saw recently that Lynne is planning something for Britney at Serenity when the conservatorship ends, with GOOD people from Britney's past that the c-ship has cut out. As we know, the c-ship literally cut every single person out of Britney's life that isn't on Jamie Spears' payroll. As far as I know, they even cut out Jansen (her best friend since childhood) and she hasn't seen Britney in years, either. Another reason she's completely apart of the movement. We all know this is corrupt and enough is enough.

Can't wait for this to end. Jamie Spears is power hungry, and he loves knowing that he has complete control over her. Not for long, loser.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Lynne isn't backing down. We just saw recently that Lynne is planning something for Britney at Serenity when the conservatorship ends, with GOOD people from Britney's past that the c-ship has cut out. As we know, the c-ship literally cut every single person out of Britney's life that isn't on Jamie Spears' payroll. As far as I know, they even cut out Jansen (her best friend since childhood) and she hasn't seen Britney in years, either. Another reason she's completely apart of the movement. We all know this is corrupt and enough is enough.

Can't wait for this to end. Jamie Spears is power hungry, and he loves knowing that he has complete control over her. Not for long, loser.

None of what you saying is factual, just all speculation at this point. It does sounds good. Tho 

1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

None of what you saying is factual, just all speculation at this point. It does sounds good. Tho 

It is a fact. This guy is in contact with Lynne and was talking about it :

https://instagram.com/jacobdiamondofficial?igshid=x4yuh5js0vf3

He was talking about it under this post :

These comments were deleted but if you check back few pages ago we discussed it and there the screen shots 

1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

It is a fact. This guy is in contact with Lynne and was talking about it :

https://instagram.com/jacobdiamondofficial?igshid=x4yuh5js0vf3

He was talking about it under this post :

These comments were deleted but if you check back few pages ago we discussed it and there the screen shots 

I saw those messages but it said nothing about Britney getting out the conservatorship, it only spoke about bringing back old people who use to be in her life to see Lynne 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I believe she was earlier. Maybe be she never stopped :? 

I think she never stopped and got tired of her  $500 weekly allowance (I don't know if the sum of money has increased in recent years, the last figure I read is from 2014).

5 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Larry Rudolph is neither a good or great manager whatsoever.  You don't get to say he was there for her greatest successes and then try to ignore everything else.

Exactly. Larry is a one trick pony. Britney’s image and reputation has been tarnished due to his very boring perception of what Britney should be. She should’ve grown as an artist a long time ago... she was going to up until Circus. But then she just became a shell of her former self instead of evolving. 

She got huge because of her talent and what she was like. I believe would’ve done it without him too. 

• Like 7
29 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Unfortunately I’m with those who question Lynne’s motives. A good mom wouldn’t have let it go on for 11 years. A good mom wouldn’t have acted like she did back in 2006/07 (siding with Kevin versus bald Britney).

People make mistakes even moms, but learning from them makes us great & I think Lynne has learn from her past mistakes and is trying to make things right!! 

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

People make mistakes even moms, but learning from them makes us great & I think Lynne has learn from her past mistakes and is trying to make things right!! 

In that moment Lynne most certainly was looking after the babies and sided with Kevin for their own good given the instability Britney had going on in her life at the time.

• Like 4