#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

We need to start making new threads about this stuff because a lot of people aren't checking this huge thread anymore and this stuff is important for the movement

This is the only thread I check first. All the other threads are asides right now.  If you dilute it, more than likely the focus will change 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Jamie Spears declaration to the court February 1st 2008 : THE PLANNED CONSERVATORSHIP

Of course it was planned.

In fact, I suspect they threatened her with a conservatorship way back in February 2007 in order to force her into rehab after she'd already checked herself out two times.

• Like 2

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-new-states

The team behind the Britney Spearsconservatorship is making moves to try and extend their control over the singer to eight new states and Washington D.C.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed documents in the conservatorship on Wednesday, saying he "intends to register the Orders appointing Mr. Spears as Conservator of the Person and Estate, as well as his Letters of Conservatorship, with states outside of California, in accordance with each 0f the states’ required procedures."

The states in question this time are Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia.

• Like 1

That's why he filed the same thing in Florida, Hawaii and Louisiana a few months ago. So every places where Britney usually goes in vacation, she won't be able to file in another state against the conservatorship. The Free Britney movement and the fact that this year more than any other year, there is hope that the conservatorship may end truly got him shook. He really wants to prevent that at any cost. Such a sociopath.

tumblr_inline_pm7aky56EC1qe3q3s_540.gif

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

That's why he filed the same thing in Florida, Hawaii and Louisiana a few months ago. So every places where Britney usually goes in vacation, she won't be able to file in another state against the conservatorship. The Free Britney movement and the fact that this year more than any other year, there is hope that the conservatorship may end truly got him shook. He really wants to prevent that at any cost. Such a sociopath.

tumblr_inline_pm7aky56EC1qe3q3s_540.gif

Or he’s being manipulated by one. Let’s face it, the Spears family...how shall I say this kindly...are too trusting (gullible) :awks:

I mean Jamie said in 2008 he has no idea what he’s doing and doesn’t understand the stuff she does (perfect credentials to run a popstar’s life!) And Lynne said in her book that she thinks Jamie is a better choice because he stands his ground (he really does) and she’s a pushover. And we all know the brains behind this operation is Lou so I’m sure she manipulated the Spears family and used them as pawns in her game. Cuz honestly Jamie is trash, he’s a redneck hillbilly with failed business ventures, how can he possibly orchestrate this elaborate scheme. Only a crazy person like Lou would. I’m sure she slips him a bottle as a doggy treat when he does good.

Come at me Lou:jj:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Or he’s being manipulated by one. Let’s face it, the Spears family...how shall I say this kindly...are too trusting (gullible) :awks:

I mean Jamie said in 2008 he has no idea what he’s doing and doesn’t understand the stuff she does (perfect credentials to run a popstar’s life!) And Lynne said in her book that she thinks Jamie is a better choice because he stands his ground (he really does) and she’s a pushover. And we all know the brains behind this operation is Lou so I’m sure she manipulated the Spears family and used them as pawns in her game. Cuz honestly Jamie is trash, he’s a redneck hillbilly with failed business ventures, how can he possibly orchestrate this elaborate scheme. Only a crazy person like Lou would. I’m sure she slips him a bottle as a doggy treat when he does good.

Come at me Lou:jj:

It's definitely a team work. He sure got influenced by people who knows about this business, like Lou, since she's managing celebrities so she knows about handling the kind of stuffs you mentioned but he's the mastermind of all this. He could just say no. Lou is his partner in crime.