#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It is what it is, nothing you can do about it. Grown ups can act like children and make mistakes. 

Lou definitely done her research and knows the right buttons for each member. The weakest link is Lynne so she went for Lynne first. Is that why Britney and her mom had a falling out? Maybe because Lynne and her were “besties” and Britney could see through her bullshit. I believe the emails are written by Britney, it sounds more Britney than her instagram captions. 

I bet she is scared, Lou is a master manipulator and is well connected with a lot of knowledge and resource at her disposal. I think that’s why Britney played nice. 

She also looks like a lizard

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

tumblr_oeh68xxOIj1r9nlfxo2_250.gif

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Looking at all the fees that Britney has, does Britney really have to keep performing forever????

What will it take for Britney to live a stress-free life?

She just could not come back for another residency with uninspired performing.  It just wasn't going to happen.  One residency of that was enough.  Or at least doing the residency in the Summer, after a break, would have been smarter than February.

It's not like Celine Dion or other singers.  It's like how I don't see Janet or Paula Abdul having long lasting shows with that performing.

Performing is what Britney has always loved to do but she's not really dancing anymore.  I mean we want to root for Britney as a performer but how can she really be supported for another residency with no dancing; essentially the show revolving on everything else but Britney.  We know she is limited due to her injury and medication but she never discusses/communicates this.  

Yet, I'd like to see Britney return to her career.  At the same time, how is she supposed to be strongly supported as a performer under such circumstances?

• Like 9
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

It is what it is, nothing you can do about it. Grown ups can act like children and make mistakes. 

Lou definitely done her research and knows the right buttons for each member. The weakest link is Lynne so she went for Lynne first. Is that why Britney and her mom had a falling out? Maybe because Lynne and her were “besties” and Britney could see through her bullshit. I believe the emails are written by Britney, it sounds more Britney than her instagram captions. 

I bet she is scared, Lou is a master manipulator and is well connected with a lot of knowledge and resource at her disposal. I think that’s why Britney played nice. 

Lou reminds me of someone I know damn well. Such an evil manipulative snake. no weapon fashioned against Britney shall prosper. All their evil plans will soon derail and justice shall be handed to all of them.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

If they really cared, and if she truly requires some assistance, why not engage in supported decision-making as an alternative? Why not let her work with someone other than the father who admits they still have a strained relationship? HOW DOES THAT HELP SOMEONE’S MENTAL STATE?

:well::well::well:

Exactly! Because I will never believe she is so much disable to not to manage her own life as she is making millions each year.!

• Like 2

This must be another scare tactic fro her father because you went though illegal means and violated her rights to get her put in this conservatorship.  He must know the end is coming because why now after 11 years are you making these kind of moves.  It's good he's doing this because it's only making him look bad.

• Like 7
13 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

The other thing is there's no doubt perfume sales have fallen off in recent years.  Britney is not making anywhere near the amount she did at her peak from like 2004-2006/7.

YET, she was still earning substantial amounts of royalties for a good period during 2007, and after the conservatorship was still in place for a long time and is still solid today.  After all she still released many perfumes from 2010-present and according to the Revlon exec last year in 2018, Fantasy remains a 'strong global performer'.  That is still supposed to be income when she isn't working.

That and those investments that Wallet talked about in 2013 that were supposed to secure income when she's not performing-where's all that money?

They keep saying she has 'substantial assets' outside her conservaotrship, but there is an issue if she has to be rushed back to Vegas to perform.  And she didn't even say anything during the announcement.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The other thing is there's no doubt perfume sales have fallen off in recent years.  Britney is not making anywhere near the amount she did at her peak from like 2004-2006/7.

YET, she was still earning substantial amounts of royalties for a good period during 2007, and after the conservatorship was still in place for a long time and is still solid today.  After all she still released many perfumes from 2010-present and according to the Revlon exec last year in 2018, Fantasy remains a 'strong global performer'.  That is still supposed to be income when she isn't working.

That and those investments that Wallet talked about in 2013 that were supposed to secure income when she's not performing-where's all that money?

They keep saying she has 'substantial assets' outside her conservaotrship, but there is an issue if she has to be rushed back to Vegas to perform.  And she didn't even say anything during the announcement.

I mean we have a document filed to the court with a big *** lie claiming that her $83K due in property tax is paid when it's not. And it's just public information, are we supposed to believe their claim that she has "substantial assets" outside of the cship that are not SJB Trust without any evidences? According to the accountings we've seen during the years Britney Spears spend an average of $11M/Year , and her gross income is at $3M/Year without performing , see why it's needed to keep her on stage? see where is Wallet lie when he claimed she's close to be able to not lift any finger and still get richer ? In 2019 she should lose at  $8M and probably more give then the legal battle and the legal fees she'll have to pay for all of them .

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I mean we have a document filed to the court with a big *** lie claiming that her $83K due in property tax is paid when it's not. And it's just public information, are we supposed to believe their claim that she has "substantial assets" outside of the cship that are not SJB Trust without any evidences? According to the accountings we've seen during the years Britney Spears spend an average of $11M/Year , and her gross income is at $3M/Year without performing , see why it's needed to keep her on stage? see where is Wallet lie when he claimed she's close to be able to not lift any finger and still get richer ? In 2019 she should lose at  $8M and probably more give then the legal battle and the legal fees she'll have to pay for all of them .

The fact is that the Britney story is becoming one of the biggest entertainment tragedies if these things are all true/happening. 

And nobody can blame K-fed and the child support at all.  The stupid guy left a pregnant baby mama to marry Britney.  What the hell did people think would happen. 

To me, the 'end of Britney Spears'  the entertainer was the dissolution of that marriage to Jason Alexander.  If Britney wanted to marry that Louisiana guy and move back to rural Louisiana and get out of the entertainment it would have been best of everybody.  (When she married K-Fed she stayed in LA which obviously courted paparazzi/media)  Although the paps even stalked her there  too during the 2000s, the media would get bored and leave her alone.  She was already rich at the time,  2006-2008 would have never happened, there may have been no knee injury-which means Britney could make a real come back at any time without any real impediments.  2006-present is far longer than 1999-2004.  So Larry did help to mess up her life by breaking up that marriage.

40 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

see why it's needed to keep her on stage? 

So basically, fans have to want her to go back to performing if she has all these obligations but what are fans really supporting if her passion is gone?  She is a dancer/performer, unlike someone like Celine Dion.

Like I said, I want to see Britney return to her career but another residency of a show that revolves around everything else but Britney?

I thought the Apple Music Festival in 2016 was well done by her (except for the obvious staging issues outside of Vegas) but her energy there is not like that in Vegas consistently. 

It's tough.  I want to see Britney support herself, but the show revolves around everything else but Britney.  Even if they were going to do this, it should have been done later in the year rather than February.

That's why they were disgraceful with how they renewed the show in 2015 without any real changes. (Pre-recording new choreography)  How are fans supposed to be enthused with another residency of a show that revolves around everything else but Britney? 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This must be another scare tactic fro her father because you went though illegal means and violated her rights to get her put in this conservatorship.  He must know the end is coming because why now after 11 years are you making these kind of moves.  It's good he's doing this because it's only making him look bad.

I hope you’re right because I’ve had enough of this. Enough is enough. They are raping Britney’s soul. Jamie and Lou deserve to burn in hell. 

I don't trust the system unfortunately, it’s all corrupt. Like someone here said - if they launched an investigation because Britney claims her rights are being abused, why is he STILL her conservator during the MONTHS of this investigation? 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Performing is what Britney has always loved to do but she's not really dancing anymore.  I mean we want to root for Britney as a performer but how can she really be supported for another residency with no dancing; essentially the show revolving on everything else but Britney.  We know she is limited due to her injury and medication but she never discusses/communicates this.  

In that aspect it's what I've always said. It would be better, for everyone, Britney, and the fans if she just kept releasing music, aka albums and singles, with music videos and maybe some recorded performances with no audience here and there, or a small audience, like, a 1 night show instead of a long tour or residency.

That way she would keep busy, she would keep current in the GP's mind, she could release music more often, without the pressure of rehearsals and shows and traveling.

But obviously, the only ones affected in this scenario would be her handlers because they would spend more money in music videos than what they would get back, without a permanent residency.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Catalin said:

Edit: Summary of the podcast

They first talk about the great deal of information @Meaner03 has been posting, specially the court document where Jamie Spears states the cship was planned in advance. They bring up “Through the Storm” where Lynne mentions the Cship was being planned about six months in advance, under the orchestration of Lou M. Taylor, of course.They proceed to talk about the whole case being about protecting Britney from Sam Lutfi. Sam was one of the reasons it was put in place, and he was the reason as well, as to why they took Britney’s rights without her knowing, so she couldn’t tell him. They question the legitimacy of the cship to protect Britney from his influence, which 11 years later is still one of the main reasons to keep it in place.

They mention the article from The Blast about the Jamie petitioning to extend the conservatorship over to several states. 

They go on to mention that Sam isn’t a good part to the story and that he was the perfect scapegoat at the moment. They talk about possible racist motives given the origins and the name of Sam (Osama) and the background of Jamie.

They talk about her financial statements and they go back to the old format of the podcast and start talking about her latest instagram posts. They begin with the one about the now infamous Christian Louboutin heels. They wonder whether she’s actually posting and go on to over analyze that specific post. They conclude she’s not the one posting based on the captions and tags on her posts. They admit that people posting for her are kind of nailing it (listen to that sisterns).

They then talk about the sponsored posts on her social media accounts, specially the last one about her “daddy”, NASCAR and the movie, which was clearly a faux pas. They classify it as a desperate attempt by team cship to squeeze as much as possible from her now that the cship might be over.

They go on to analyze the last two posts. The one about not knowing who to trust and the last one about flowers next to her bookstore. Nothing relevant here. 

That’s all.

• Like 5