#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:nochillbrit:

It's so disgusting, because if the California cship is terminated but it's granted in other states, it's gonna be a never ending story, right? 

I just don't understand how he's allowed to file all this stuff while the primary conservatorship is under an ongoing investigation. Someone should file a conservatorship for him to stop him from doing all these things. Wasn't he supposedly dying just a few months ago? He should never leave his house again. 

See that's why Brenda should have taken some drastic measure, how you gonna let someone have power over the conservatee who just accused him of abuse and is being investigated ! He should have been removed as a conservator until the investigation clean him or confirm Britney's accussations

• Like 3

This infuriates me beyond belief. Her whole circle is such horrible people. The part that makes me so mad is the fact how obvious they make it that the conservatorship has no grounds to still be intact to this day. If Britney was so truly off her rocker these past 11 years then why has she done so much? Why didn’t her team come out with official statements stating why she needs this conservatorship? Instead they choose to say random **** like “she would die”, “Sam lufti takes those emails”, or “it keeps her away from bad people”. It’s so incredibly infuriating how shady and shitty this whole situation is.

• Like 9
Just now, babyimmafreak90 said:

Could they have left out Nevada to entice her to keep working in Vegas? Idk. This is all still bullsh*t though :disappointed:

My exact thoughts. OP states her team thinks she’s done with Vegas. Clearly not the case. Something tells me they’re hoping the conservatorship is locked into place in September and they’re gonna spin the same tired “comeback” narrative soon after with her returning to Vegas

• Like 3