#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It is what it is, nothing you can do about it. Grown ups can act like children and make mistakes. 

Lou definitely done her research and knows the right buttons for each member. The weakest link is Lynne so she went for Lynne first. Is that why Britney and her mom had a falling out? Maybe because Lynne and her were “besties” and Britney could see through her bullshit. I believe the emails are written by Britney, it sounds more Britney than her instagram captions. 

I bet she is scared, Lou is a master manipulator and is well connected with a lot of knowledge and resource at her disposal. I think that’s why Britney played nice. 

Yes, it was clearly Britney in the emails, even in 2007 with the paparazzi she was sometimes talking this way.  I mean even the emails she said she was scared of her, and now she's a big part of Britney's life for 11 years, Britney probably smelled all of her bs from where she was.

Britney played it nice because she probably knew that if she was misbehaving or rebelling, she would lose anyway.

• Like 2

I don't know if it was mentioned or not but a motion hearing has been added and it's happening at the same time as the status hearing.

09/18/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

09/18/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

Jamie probably wants to seal the outcome of the investigation. 

08/22/2019 Motion - Seal (Motion to Seal Reports & Transcripts )
Filed by Attorney

08/22/2019 Report (No Fee) ([Redacted] Report of Conservator )
Filed by Petitioner

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

In that aspect it's what I've always said. It would be better, for everyone, Britney, and the fans if she just kept releasing music, aka albums and singles, with music videos and maybe some recorded performances with no audience here and there, or a small audience, like, a 1 night show instead of a long tour or residency.

That way she would keep busy, she would keep current in the GP's mind, she could release music more often, without the pressure of rehearsals and shows and traveling.

But obviously, the only ones affected in this scenario would be her handlers because they would spend more money in music videos than what they would get back, without a permanent residency.

23 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

The more I read about it the uglier it gets. As @zxcvb the story of Britney is one of the biggest tragedies in the entertainment industry. She’s a victim of her talent and her success and she’s too good to deal with all the vultures trying to get their hands on her fortune.

Well the fact is that I started going back to read the court docs in 2017 and thought that they had already planned for her future as Meaner03 pointed out with the investments and other income so that, as Wallet suggested then, she could live comfortably without having to work and they were close to achieving this in 2013-according to Wallet.

I thought that it had already been settled and taken care of then.

But then Domination was announced without her saying anything then cancelled and then the voicemail to the present.

I mean, I'm seeing that her property taxes haven't been paid? (which is public record) This is unsettling.

IT means if she really does have all these obligations she does need to continue perform.  Again, I was never adverse to this; just the timing in February so close to her last performances didn't seem right at all.

There simply has to be some type of anticipation.  There sure as hell wasn't any in the fall of 2018.  She should have had a real break and then announce something months later-if she's to continue to perform.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

I just don't see how they could possibly go on with the conservatorship with everything we know, the investigation, the new judge and the #freebritney movement? They'd need to prove that she's completely unable to function which we already know it's false :lessons:

To me she'll be out of it, but she needs to really build a new team of good people.

They're so crazy it wouldn't even suprise me if somehow in the future Jamie or Lou tries to put someone in Britney entourage that is connected to them, in order to manipulate her :ehidk:

The worst thing is that the moment they release new music, most of the fanbase will forget about the conservatorship. They already are asking her to release new music :nyheadache: So I'm sure they will release a new single soon after the investigation is finished 

• Like 3

I'm a few posts back, but Brandon was one of Britney's dancers and he was also had a scene in Crossroads (drunk guy at bar) and he use to be friends with Britney. Lynne clearly wants to get her out of this c-ship and get all of the good people back in B's life, get her friends back. We continue to FIGHT for her, guys. She NEEDS to get out of this in September. It is so cruel. I feel like it's time for the movement to start to get loud again on social media. I am thinking Felicia will be there for Britney too when she gets out. She's still in contact and friends with Lynne.

I think Lynne is planning some little thing for Britney when she's free with all her old GOOD friends :crying2:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I disagree. Britney & her mom had an amazing relationship for ages. Lynne has f**ked up over the years, but she's never done anything as bad as Jamie. All she knew in 2008 was the bullshit she was told by team C-ship. She hasn't been in the loop since which is why she had to file to gain access to Brit's info through the courts. I think she knows how evil Lou & Jamie are. She liked a comment on instagram about Jamie "holding Britney prisoner"...she did an interview a few years ago at her house & her closing words about the difference between Kentwood & LA is that you don't have to watch your back and there's actually good people. Hell, they even got her Instagram shut down. Have faith in the woman. 

THANK YOU! You said everything I wanted to say. Lynne is not a bad person, and all the posts we have seen she wants to END the conservatorship. Even some of Lynne's friends that are in the loop have said that is what is being done. I honestly think Lynne was fooled for years, she truly had no idea and was cut off in many ways from Britney. We see how manipulative her team is, who knows what they said to Lynne.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It’s no wonder she doesn’t love fame. She’s only thrust into it for everyone else’s gain. Her father is a using, vile POS and most likely the cause of many of her alleged issues. 

I hope she’s free from his clutches soon and can live however she likes. She’s made her mark on the world and amassed a fortune most can only dream of. She deserves peace and control over her own life. 

Anyone who thinks the cship is necessary is deluded. One simply can not be so mentally feeble that they can perform two world tours, a 4 year residency and 4 studio albums and still require constant control exercised over them. Jamie Spears should be tried for crimes against her mental state and grifting her hard earned money. If she wasn’t Britney Spears, he would never have gotten away with this :bedtime:

ALL OF THIS :bedtime:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

wasn't rihanna's dad using her daughter's name to do some business/money laundry thing without her permission?

idk if some of you had heard about that but when I read it, Britney/Jamie situation inmediately came to my mind.

He tried to file an entertainment company name Fenty and it angered Rihanna and rightfully so. He said that it’s his name and he has every right but we all know the real reason. Just trying to capitalize on her fame. I mean even Beyoncé dad is the same, I constantly hear his stupid radio ad about his seminars. Why do popstars ha e dads that are just trash?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I don't know if it was mentioned or not but a motion hearing has been added and it's happening at the same time as the status hearing.

Motion Hearing

Status Hearing

Jamie probably wants to seal the outcome of the investigation. 

08/22/2019 Motion - Seal (Motion to Seal Reports & Transcripts )
Filed by Attorney

08/22/2019 Report (No Fee) ([Redacted] Report of Conservator )
Filed by Petitioner

So is it good signal or not? Is it something positive or negative? 

Omg I thought things had got better for a bit of time but turns out, shouldn't have left this thread :saycheese:

This is all so disgusting to me after all of the lies and manipulation, and fake articles, that this still keeps going on and we have no way of stopping it. Wasn't a stan through 2009 to 2015 but I can't imagine how tough that must have been for some of you guys.