#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

it's $47,285,400.00

In a conservatorship the Bond = Valued Estate , the higher bond they had under this cship was $50M .

Reminder : Adam Streisand already valued her estate at $40M in 2008...

tkhmCoC.png 

9 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Wow... just wow... Who is ripping off this girl blind?

Yeah, her money-something is odd with it.  This would mean that since at least August 2018, her estate would have had to have decreased from $56,562,912.38 to that number of $47,285,400.

https://theblast.com/51585/britney-spears-worth-over-56-million-still-shops-at-tj-maxx

On 7/11/2019 at 12:05 AM, puppylo16 said:

Pretty sure it went into those empty corporations. It probably also explains why we’ve been getting cheap **** over the years, they probably billed the tour expenses through these corporations and pocketed the money after taxes and such and the government wouldn’t bat an eye cuz as long as they pay their taxes, they’re good. Bill for props but just reuse what’s in the warehouse. 

This probably has something to do with it.  They think Britney 'being wealthy' is enough.  Not really, if this is where they're putting the rest of her money but milk her fanbase with scrapped videos, destroying her artistic autonomy, cheapness etc...

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
23 hours ago, zxcvb said:

So is it $47,285,400.00 or  $56,562,912.38?

Well for one thing. there will probably be an update with a filing in court next month detailing her conservatorship expenses etc... as they've done each year since like 2011.

True.  Hopefully the investigation roots out any shadiness.  I do want to see Britney return to her professional life and career-if that is what she desires- but them signing her up for a residency in that span was always ridiculous and, indeed, shady.

Like I said, no matter how much one is a Britney fan you just weren't rushing to Domination in February after her recent performing.

Her combing back to Vegas and/or performing should have been modeled after Shania Twain. If she needed a routine all these years (as an excuse to keep her performing to make money for others) then why the hell haven't they helped or encouraged her look for other avenues to channel her vitality elsewhere since 2010 at the latest?

I think we all got a hint something was wrong after Circus and definitely come FF. I'm sure Britney would have done what Shania did but obviously it doesn't work with her team because of course that would mean years of no money for them.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I think we all got a hint something was wrong after Circus and definitely come FF. I'm sure Britney would have done what Shania did but obviously it doesn't work with her team because of course that would mean years of no money for them.

And the other thing Meaner03 has pointed out was her reported finances being off in 2008, the year in which the conservatorship was established.

As he pointed out, her lawyer Adam Streisand said that her estate was worth $40 million in February of 2008:

"Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

But her team/conservators reported her wealth at $2.8 million in December 2008.

"TMZ has obtained legal documents in the conservatorship case, showing that in December 2008, the assets controlled by Britney's conservators totaled $2,826,362.68."

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

I know she spent A LOT on lawyers back then and money to pay her bills  etc... BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT OF $37 MILLION in 10 MONTHS, especially when she was pretty much laying low for most of the rest year after the conservatorship. At best that would be like 'several' million on her expenses/fees.

SO WHERE DID THAT MONEY REALLY GO???

Now TMZ (her team) has always kept reporting that she has lots of money in trusts/entities...

"Now the figures are deceiving. The conservators only control a portion of Britney's total estate. She has a lot of money and property in various trusts and other business entities, which the conservators do not control."

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

After all the money she has made since the Circus Tour, she should clearly have close to or at $100 million if people weren't putting money elsewhere.  But the research by Meaner03 simply hasn't found any of those trusts/entities.

Technically, it isn't our business how much money she really has or where it's being put (although the conservatorship is a matter of public record).

But yeah, from a reported $40 million in 2008 to $47 million in 2019 after all the shows, extremely consistent perfume line is problematic.

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

And the other thing Meaner03 has pointed out was off in her reported finances from 2008, the year in which the conservatorship was established.

As he pointed out, her lawyer Adam Streisand said that her estate was worth $40 million in February of 2008:

"Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

"TMZ has obtained legal documents in the conservatorship case, showing that in December 2008, the assets controlled by Britney's conservators totaled $2,826,362.68."

I know she spent A LOT on lawyers back then and money to pay her bills  etc... BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT OF $37 MILLION in 10 MONTHS, especially when she was pretty much laying low for most of the rest year after the conservatorship. At best that would be like 'several' million on her expenses/fees.

Now TMZ (her team) has always kept reporting that she has lots of money in trusts/entities...

"Now the figures are deceiving. The conservators only control a portion of Britney's total estate. She has a lot of money and property in various trusts and other business entities, which the conservators do not control."

After all the money she has made since the Circus Tour, she should clearly have close to or at $100 million if people weren't putting money elsewhere.  But the research by Meaner03 simply hasn't found any of those trusts/entities.

Technically, it isn't our business how much money she really has or where it's being put (although the conservatorship is a matter of public record).

But yeah, from a reported $40 million in 2008 to $47 million in 2019 after all the shows, extremely consistent perfume line is problematic.

I don’t see why we would be having a problem discussing her finances when it’s all public record. Especially in this case, it’s true, she should be raking in millions by now. At the start of 2008, she didn’t deplete all her expenses so it wasn’t like she was near broke, reports only said if she continued this way she would be broke so by two eras she would have been okay. 

I’m wondering if they are hiding the extra funds in offshore accounts to maintain that low amount? Is that why they created those empty companies to justify their spending? Probably explains why they took POM on tour.

Im very glad there’s an investigation because the whole case is bizarre, nothing adds up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

And the other thing Meaner03 has pointed out was off in her reported finances from 2008, the year in which the conservatorship was established.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/amp/.

this is a good article from 2016 counting all the income she has had.

and emphasizes that something just isn't right..

according to this article 290 million are missing.

I mean.. she's highly successful in the last decade  but her net worth is not moving a bit. it's so sketchy

• Like 4
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t see why we would be having a problem discussing her finances when it’s all public record. Especially in this case, it’s true, she should be raking in millions by now. At the start of 2008, she didn’t deplete all her expenses so it wasn’t like she was near broke, reports only said if she continued this way she would be broke so by two eras she would have been okay. 

I’m wondering if they are hiding the extra funds in offshore accounts to maintain that low amount? Is that why they created those empty companies to justify their spending? Probably explains why they took POM on tour.

Im very glad there’s an investigation because the whole case is bizarre, nothing adds up. 

I really hope it’s a fair, legit investigation. I have no doubt that if it is then they’re screwed. Not jail time like we all wish, but at the very least she will finally be able to kick them out of her life. Let’s hope. It’s really sickening how much they have stolen from her. 

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, colormelou said:

I really hope it’s a fair, legit investigation. I have no doubt that if it is then they’re screwed. Not jail time like we all wish, but at the very least she will finally be able to kick them out of her life. Let’s hope. It’s really sickening how much they have stolen from her. 

I wonder once she out of it will she hire someone to investigate her finances 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Especially in this case, it’s true, she should be raking in millions by now. At the start of 2008, she didn’t deplete all her expenses so it wasn’t like she was near broke, reports only said if she continued this way she would be broke so by two eras she would have been okay. 

This is a key point; Andrew Wallet claimed that At the beginning of the conservatorship, "the estate was nearly out of fund and cash equivalents.”  The estate and person of the conservative were in total chaos with tremendous liabilities. The problems were of epic proportions over a period of years. Extraordinary skills have been employed by all in order to achieve the results enjoyed at the present time."

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Britney-Spears-Estate-Holder-Demands-426K-docs-signed.pdf

But this seems at odds with what Andrew Wallet said in 2008:

I know at that time she was buying cars (for Adnan Ghalib) and spending on restaurants, lawyers, child support bills etc... but as you said, "reports only said if she continued this way she would be broke"; and it was at this point a temporary conservatorship should have put an end to any overspending. BUT it was also at this point when Adam Streisand still said her estate was worth around $40 million in Feb 2008, which should have been at the END of the chaos.

It makes the report that "the assets controlled by Britney's conservators totaled $2,826,362.68" in December 2008 baffling.

If those (foreign/international) offshore accounts are for Britney that would be a good thing???  American bank accounts are obviously required to be disclosed.

50 minutes ago, colormelou said:

And hopefully her estate is restored to where it should be, which is really close to $100 million.

$40 million in February 2008 (according to Streisand) to $47 million in March 2019 (according to Wallet) after all her touring/residencies,  X Factor, and her consistent perfume line, which is a solidly annual money maker for her to this very day, is absolutely incomprehensible.

Even if ******* Larry takes 20% (I don't know how much Lou takes) and taxes, bills, lawyers fees she could not have profited only $7 million in the last 11 years.

That recent Perez Hilton video says all of it, contracts deals are 'reviewed and approved by the courts' etc... But we will see what this investigation roots out.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, colormelou said:

I really hope so too, sometimes I think “this woman has been in the biz for 30 years and built a legit company with many celebrity clients like Jlo, surely it’s gonna be hard to take her down” but I like to try to be positive. Yeah I doubt they would get jail time but I really hope it damages their reputation to the point they can’t work in this industry and that’s when I would feel joyous that one, Britney wouldn’t have to run into them at some social gathering and two, they built their livelihood in this Industry so for me it’s way more satisfying to see them fall from grace. Don’t care that Larry has family. He should have known better. :smokney2:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

@zxcvb you might be interested by this , on the NASGA website you can read the "10 dirty tricks of guardians" (thanks at an amazing fan on twitter who posted it) One of them talk about how you have undervalue the estate and the other one talk about invest in volatile stocks and trade frequently to generate commissions .

https://stopguardianabuse.org/10-dirty-tricks/ 

I've put records together based info we have we can see those tricks were used 

gF8zvQV.png 

qXZjyPf.png 

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

@zxcvb you might be interested by this , on the NASGA website you can read the "10 dirty tricks of guardians" (thanks at an amazing fan on twitter who posted it) One of them talk about how you have undervalue the estate and the other one talk about invest in volatile stocks and trade frequently to generate commissions .

gF8zvQV.png 

qXZjyPf.png 

I feel truly sad for Britney that she has no idea what’s going on. Her dad’s such a crook

• Like 3
7 hours ago, colormelou said:

Sincerely, do no think James Spears,Larry Rudolph, Lou M.Taylor, Andrew Wallet, the entire Britney team, Samuel Ingram ,Reva G.Goetz, James Edward Spar, Jerryll S.Cohen,Geraldine A.Wyle ,etc. You do not think they deserved to jail?or that they lose their work license?

From 2008 to 2019.

Britney Jean Spears has been in a conservatorship for 11 years.

Where until recently everything was relatively taboo.

Where only those people could talk about the conservatorship in the court.

At First some fans believed them.They did it to save her personal life and to save the brand Britney Spears.

They have committed very serious crimes/offense:

• Intrude into her work and personal life.
  • Harassing a person
  • Manipulate the press and society to achieve its objectives.
  • Conspiracy against her and use her children as pawns.
  • They used allegedly the police, the doctors, lawyers, the corrupt judges to carry out their plan.
  • Not allowing a person to have something fundamental such as her civil rights.
  • Threatening and harming anyone who tries to help her and do collateral damage with their careers and image.
  • To say that she is a **** addict and alcoholic(I know are going to tell me that she was in rehab and I tell you that almost all the anti -**** test were negative) in public because it benefits them.
  • To say that she was in bankruptcy in 2008, which is the excuse of Andrew Wallet to manage her fortune freely.
  • Allegedly laundering money.
  • Take advantage of her bad image to hurt her in her personal life.
  • Take advantage of the fact that society has jugged and determined that she has a psychological problem and that she is bipolar or suffers from schizophrenia.
  • Something really dangerous and harmful to her health  medicated without being diagnosed against her will.
  • Make an alleged crime where they force a person to enter a psychiatric without her consent.( it seems that it was not the first time).
  • Isolate her from everyone except the boyfriend bought by them.
  • False and contradictory  information as a source of the press and of course good information to the press about them.
  • And my intuition tells me that Sam was a pawn for them, especially for Larry Rudolph and I think Sam followed his orders and then they wanted to get rid of him and blame a Sam Lutfi for everything.
  • Threaten to sue fans.
  • Surely I forget something because they are infinite serious crime have committed.
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's been posted before but it deserves to be appreciated all over again. 

Britney's interview in Israel (2017)

"Each and every one of us that starts at a young age needs to take into account that you've gotta be balanced in order to stay in this industry and to manage your personal life," she explained. "Sometimes that's very challenging. I think I was very different back then, younger, not always knowing what's good or bad, very instinctive."

"There were many decisions that were made for me that I didn't make myself," she said. When asked if the people close to her had overprotected her and kept her from being totally independent, she said, "Something like that.

"My life was controlled by too many people and that doesn't really let you be yourself. In that situation, when you're not in control, you become less excited, and there's less passion when it comes to music.

"I wrote back then, that I was lost and didn't know what to do with myself. I was trying to please everyone around me because that's who I am deep inside. There are moments where I look back and think, 'What the hell was I thinking?'"

It reads like a paraphrase of what she said in FTR in 2008.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I really hope so too, sometimes I think “this woman has been in the biz for 30 years and built a legit company with many celebrity clients like Jlo, surely it’s gonna be hard to take her down” but I like to try to be positive. Yeah I doubt they would get jail time but I really hope it damages their reputation to the point they can’t work in this industry and that’s when I would feel joyous that one, Britney wouldn’t have to run into them at some social gathering and two, they built their livelihood in this Industry so for me it’s way more satisfying to see them fall from grace. Don’t care that Larry has family. He should have known better. :smokney2:

That would be amazing. Hollywood is so corrupt that I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, though. I hope they get to the bottom of the corruption but I’ll also settle for her being free after a good evaluation of her mental state. 

I don’t care if they have families too. They need to be destroyed one way or another. :disappointed:

7 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Sincerely, do no think James Spears,Larry Rudolph, Lou M.Taylor, Andrew Wallet, the entire Britney team, Samuel Ingram ,Reva G.Goetz, James Edward Spar, Jerryll S.Cohen,Geraldine A.Wyle ,etc. You do not think they deserved to jail?or that they lose their work license?

From 2008 to 2019.

Britney Jean Spears has been in a conservatorship for 11 years.

Where until recently everything was relatively taboo.

Where only those people could talk about the conservatorship in the court.

At First some fans believed them.They did it to save her personal life and to save the brand Britney Spears.

They have committed very serious crimes/offense:

• Intrude into her work and personal life.
  • Harassing a person
  • Manipulate the press and society to achieve its objectives.
  • Conspiracy against her and use her children as pawns.
  • They used allegedly the police, the doctors, lawyers, the corrupt judges to carry out their plan.
  • Not allowing a person to have something fundamental such as her civil rights.
  • Threatening and harming anyone who tries to help her and do collateral damage with their careers and image.
  • To say that she is a **** addict and alcoholic(I know are going to tell me that she was in rehab and I tell you that almost all the anti -**** test were negative) in public because it benefits them.
  • To say that she was in bankruptcy in 2008, which is the excuse of Andrew Wallet to manage her fortune freely.
  • Allegedly laundering money.
  • Take advantage of her bad image to hurt her in her personal life.
  • Take advantage of the fact that society has jugged and determined that she has a psychological problem and that she is bipolar or suffers from schizophrenia.
  • Something really dangerous and harmful to her health  medicated without being diagnosed against her will.
  • Make an alleged crime where they force a person to enter a psychiatric without her consent.( it seems that it was not the first time).
  • Isolate her from everyone except the boyfriend bought by them.
  • False and contradictory  information as a source of the press and of course good information to the press about them.
  • And my intuition tells me that Sam was a pawn for them, especially for Larry Rudolph and I think Sam followed his orders and then they wanted to get rid of him and blame a Sam Lutfi for everything.
  • Threaten to sue fans.
  • Surely I forget something because they are infinite serious crime have committed.

They deserve jail and worse. No doubt. I just keep in mind it’s the same legal system that allowed this madness to go on for 11 years. 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

gF8zvQV.png 

qXZjyPf.png 

All the signs of an abusive relationship checked out and all signs for guardianship abuse checked out

Why no one is moving publicly against this

• Like 3