#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Jamie Lynn’s latest IG post about fabletics ... strangely mashed together like she didn’t even post it... hmm

on lipstick alley a little while ago an incognito was talking about how lou told the fabletics team jamie lynn would be coming to meet them to start an endorsement... and nicki Taylor showed up in her place. The same nicki Taylor lou quotes in her emails she supposedly never sent. 

Ugh they are sick

I wouldn't be surprised. So much happens behind the scene in this industry. Specially around Lou. All these emails, stories, reviews on her company, she's definitely fishy. Too much suspicious things surronding the same person. 

Sue me for that Lou!

When-Anyone-Tries-Speak-You-Before-Youve-Had-Coffee.gif

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Why do I get this horrible feeling that she will remain under the conservatorship :nochillbrit:

I really really hope she is given her freedom but I just know how sketchy her team are and how corrupt this world is that she would end up with more restrictions than before. Jamie will probably be given more power than ever before and that terrifies me 

Her team literally added a few Instagram posts and people on here were hyperventilating and believing it was actual her back in control - they’re master manipulators 

I want to stay positive but so many bad things happened this year that are making me feel really unsure. If the conservatorship doesn't end, i hope Britney at least get a new conservator. It's easy to say Lynne but i don't know, i have a hard time believing anyone at this point.

Her team has us fooled for 11 years. We got some hints from time to time but we've overlooked them because nobody took a stand until Britney's Gram came out strong with that famous podcast.

• Like 1
On 7/17/2019 at 7:09 AM, Meaner03 said:

In or out of the cship in september Jamie should not be her conservator anymore, he never should have been, period.

Yes, i never understood why he was made a conservator instead of Lynne. She was clearly always the stable one in their old couple. She didn't have money issue like him, she didn't have alcohol issues like him, she didn't go to rehab like him, she didn't have a fail business issue. I mean, so many red flags there. And it's like a child custody, a big majority of the time, it's always the mom who gets custody of the child / children. I know the case is different there because we're talking about a grow up and someone who was also put into a conservatorship but still.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, i never understood why he was made a conservator instead of Lynne. She was clearly always the stable one in their old couple. She didn't have money issue like him, she didn't have alcohol issues like him, she didn't go to rehab like him, she didn't have a fail business issue. I mean, so many red flags there. And it's like a child custody, a big majority of the time, it's always the mom who gets custody of the child / children. I know the case is different there because we're talking about a grow up and someone who was also put into a conservatorship but still.

it's easy ...Lynne was not part of the plan.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

it's easy ...Lynne was not part of the plan.

Exactly , y'all never wonder how Jamie who has kinda always worked in the building, never wanted left his south happened to work as a cooker in Los Angeles right around the time the cship was on its way to be put in place ? How did he get that  job ? 

Jamie the old alcoholic who has been sober for years according to some source was called by Britney Spears her "drunk father" in an email in July 2007... couple of months before the cship , we lately managed to find "archive" of him drinking and then driving while being a conservator .

• Like 2

Guys , can we discuss the possible outcomes and the consequences of each decision the judge makes after the coming hearing? 

What could happen in the September hearing? Is it possible that the judge can make the decision to end the C-ship in the hearing after ? Or does cancelling the C-ship take an even longer process? 

Or will it conclude the investigations , which then leads to the judge to either be in favour of the C-ship or rule it out as a convienient process? . How critical is this coming hearing? 

• Like 2

If this investigation finds nothing wrong with this c-ship then people have been paid. There is just way to much things wrong with it and the fact fans found things with just having access to internet then surely they will also find things and other things they would have access to. 

I really hope britney gets good news from this hearing next month. 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

Lynne did have money issues though. She was trying to find an income in 2006-7 which is how she came across Osama because he lied to her about a job.

britney still pays Lynne $2,000 a month for pocket money. She obviously cannot be a teacher anymore but surely she had a retirement package - although She isn’t being truthful on social media by saying she’s been so successful in her pyramid scheme. 

Britney also owns Lynnes Kentwood home and her cars. At least jamie lives in a home he owns

nobody in this family isn’t benefiting off britney 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Guys , can we discuss the possible outcomes and the consequences of each decision the judge makes after the coming hearing? 

What could happen in the September hearing? Is it possible that the judge can make the decision to end the C-ship in the hearing after ? Or does cancelling the C-ship take an even longer process? 

Or will it conclude the investigations , which then leads to the judge to either be in favour of the C-ship or rule it out as a convienient process? . How critical is this coming hearing? 

I don’t think they can do anything after a review except appoint new conservators if they feel them corrupt. They won’t end it on the spot and I’m sure many people understand now it doesn’t look like it’s ending anytime soon.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I'm sure they've been working on the case for the next hearings and not just the last hearing and what they've pleaded for. Hopefully, that's not the last we hear from mama Spears.

I doubt it. Lynne has been jamie Lynn’s Netflix pa ever since her and britneys trip. Don’t expect much. 

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lynne did have money issues though. She was trying to find an income in 2006-7 which is how she came across Osama because he lied to her about a job.

britney still pays Lynne $2,000 a month for pocket money. She obviously cannot be a teacher anymore but surely she had a retirement package - although She isn’t being truthful on social media by saying she’s been so successful in her pyramid scheme. 

Britney also owns Lynnes Kentwood home and her cars. At least jamie lives in a home he owns

nobody in this family isn’t benefiting off britney 

A home he owns ? do you know how he paid it ? Just like everything since 2008 , with Britney's money . Oh and he doesn't need to buy a car, he can rent the one of his choice at Britney's expenses 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

A home he owns ? do you know how he paid it ? Just like everything since 2008 , with Britney's money . Oh and he doesn't need to buy a car, he can rent the one of his choice at Britney's expenses 

To be fair, if I was rich to the level Britney is, I don't think I wouldn't help out my family.....what I take issue with is her being forced to help by her family. It should be her choice. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, summer2summer said:

It's really hard to tell, we don't know how this judge (we all revered at some point in this thread lol ) is gonna act.

I think there are several things that SHOULD be analyzed in my opinion:

• How valid were the reasons to put Britney under the conservatorship in the first place (including the possible corruption of the former judge and everyone involved). If they start from there and find it wasn't justified, the investigation should stop right there and that's the end of the discussion.
  • How good (or bad) has been the job of Jamie and Andrew Wallet as co-conservators all this time, especially how beneficial  it's been for Britney.
  • Of course, how necessary or how is it justified today to keep Britney under the cship, and if so, how capable is Jamie to keep at that job.

Besides that there are many other aspects, that aren't directly related to the cship and maybe would need a separate case / investigation:

• Whether or not there were any illegalities in the way she was placed under the conservatorship, how they proceeded in the sense of how she was denied her own lawyers and stuff.
  • Illegalities in how they managed her money / status in these 11 years, both in how they've handled her fortune and belongings and how they used her cship in any contracts or to avoid lawsuits, etc.
  • The role of the cship in her battle for visitation rights / custody of her sons
  • Whether or not Jamie Spears needs to be placed under a cship instead... 

We really don't know what this ongoing investigation is focusing on, or how deep they're going. So we'll have to wait and see.

Sadly it's been so long, that I just can't imagine her getting out of it so easily. However, I do believe it's possible, I mean, they granted the cship so quickly (despite being so difficult to get in other cases where the cship is actually needed, as many people have pointed out earlier in this thread) so I think if they find out it's not needed, it can be dissolved just as easy.

I have the feeling they're focusing more in her current status like, if she really needs it today or in the future, and I think that if they were good people, with a bit of common sense, they would go back to 2008 and determine how wrong it was to place her in the cship to begin with, and from there everything else that might have happened later loses validity. 

Or just go to the basics, of what the law dictates, and compare her to the elder or severly ill people that are usually placed under cship and see the abysmal difference that there is and the absurdity and incongruence of it all.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

To be fair, if I was rich to the level Britney is, I don't think I wouldn't help out my family.....what I take issue with is her being forced to help by her family. It should be her choice. 

Me neither, and Britney actually did, as soon as she got money, she cleared him from all his debt in 1998. Only for him to come back 10 years later hiring millions dollars attorney at her expenses to put her under a conservatorship and take away any piece of freedom she should have as a human being so the money could keep rolling for lot of people .

• Like 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's really hard to tell, we don't know how this judge (we all revered at some point in this thread lol ) is gonna act.

I think there are several things that SHOULD be analyzed in my opinion:

• How valid were the reasons to put Britney under the conservatorship in the first place (including the possible corruption of the former judge and everyone involved). If they start from there and find it wasn't justified, the investigation should stop right there and that's the end of the discussion.
  • How good (or bad) has been the job of Jamie and Andrew Wallet as co-conservators all this time, especially how beneficial  it's been for Britney.
  • Of course, how necessary or how is it justified today to keep Britney under the cship, and if so, how capable is Jamie to keep at that job.

Besides that there are many other aspects, that aren't directly related to the cship and maybe would need a separate case / investigation:

• Whether or not there were any illegalities in the way she was placed under the conservatorship, how they proceeded in the sense of how she was denied her own lawyers and stuff.
  • Illegalities in how they managed her money / status in these 11 years, both in how they've handled her fortune and belongings and how they used her cship in any contracts or to avoid lawsuits, etc.
  • The role of the cship in her battle for visitation rights / custody of her sons
  • Whether or not Jamie Spears needs to be placed under a cship instead... 

We really don't know what this ongoing investigation is focusing on, or how deep they're going. So we'll have to wait and see.

Sadly it's been so long, that I just can't imagine her getting out of it so easily. However, I do believe it's possible, I mean, they granted the cship so quickly (despite being so difficult to get in other cases where the cship is actually needed, as many people have pointed out earlier in this thread) so I think if they find out it's not needed, it can be dissolved just as easy.

I have the feeling they're focusing more in her current status like, if she really needs it today or in the future, and I think that if they were good people, with a bit of common sense, they would go back to 2008 and determine how wrong it was to place her in the cship to begin with, and from there everything else that might have happened later loses validity. 

Or just go to the basics, of what the law dictates, and compare her to the elder or severly ill people that are usually placed under cship and see the abysmal difference that there is and the absurdity and incongruence of it all.

Just remember Britney mom was able to speak to the judge and Britney herself told the judge that she was forced against her will into the facility and all the other restrictions which therefore made them launch an investigation. 

I'm looking forward to what Britney mom and lawyer have up their sleeves.

• Like 6