New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Interesting (and informative???) video from Perez Hilton about Britney's current situation:

I think there is some truth to what he's said but here are some concerns:

If she legitimately has to be so reliant on medications, why has she been performing so much??? 

Even if some of this was to pay bills there should have been a hiatus at some point (I've said either after Circus or definitely after the end of the first residency/recent tour rather than announcing another residency less than a year after the first residency concluded)

Why haven't they found for her another consistent routine for her in the last decade besides just performing???

While Larry may just be for her 'professional career', the stupid guy disrespected her artistic autonomy as recently as 2016, at 34 years old.  Are fans supposed to just accepted that nonsense???

That's the dilemma with these people.  How is she supposed to have fans under these types of circumstances???

Perez also may have a point that some access to social media may not be best for her.

At this point, I don't really believe in the 'movement' nearly as much as I'm far more in favor of Britney living a fulfilling life with her kids.  If the investigation proves that this has been the most effective method to that realization, EVERYONE should accept this and let her live her life and we should  move on from dissecting the past 10 years of the conservatorship.

18 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

So she only has/had anxiety and depression?

Depression is big -- she could've been suicidal.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, SonOfSun said:

After reading that fan's instagram letter, I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they took control over her since 2004:heresthetea:

At the time she was so overworked, she married Kevin and took a break from the industry. She wanted to get free and be herself for a while. 

And when you think about it, it's also the moment in her life where she was photographed everyday. The paparazzi were insane. 

Now that we know that Jamie/Larry/Lou are paying TMZ to follow Britney and take pap pics, write fake stories and rumors about her, ... I wouldn't be surprised if they were also controlling all that media aspect in 2004/05/06/07. 

At the time Britney released "Mona Lisa" ("they want her to break down and be the legend of a fall") 

and "Rebellion" ("be wary of others the ones closest to you")

and "My prerogative" ("people can take everything from you but they can never take away your truth" ..."can you handle mine?")

AND... Now that we also know that all the episode where Britney locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden, with the Police, helicopters, hundreds of paparazzis was actually fake and set up ! 

britney-spears-stretcher.jpg

I think she wanted more truth back in the day, but nobody let her. So slowly everything in her world turned out to be fake. I guess this is what happens when you people only see money in you.

2004? With everything we've learned so far, try when she signed with Jive in 1997.

• Like 2

The whole "Britney would die" without a conservatorship is strange on many levels... are they saying she would have high blood pressure and a stroke?  Are they saying she may hurt herself?  Are they saying she would be murdered by powerful people (much like what Azalea Banks was theorizing)?  Its all so inhumane. 

• Like 5

Perez has talked **** about Britney for 15 years and used her to boost his website just like TMZ have. 

It confirms that Team c-ship sponsors Perez now. 

It’s an abuse and fear tactic to say she will die without them. That’s f**ked. What they have done to her and her career the last 11 years is not love. Not care or family duty. It’s much worse than that. No matter what next tabloid troll they pay to convince Britney fans/ haters their propaganda. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Interesting (and informative???) video from Perez Hilton about Britney's current situation:

I think there is some truth to what he's said but here are some concerns:

If she legitimately has to be so reliant on medications, why has she been performing so much??? 

Even if some of this was to pay bills there should have been a hiatus at some point (I've said either after Circus or definitely after the end of the first residency/recent tour rather than announcing another residency less than a year after the first residency concluded)

Why haven't they found for her another consistent routine for her in the last decade besides just performing???

While Larry may just be for her 'professional career', the stupid guy disrespected her artistic autonomy as recently as 2016, at 34 years old.  Are fans supposed to just accepted that nonsense???

That's the dilemma with these people.  How is she supposed to have fans under these types of circumstances???

Perez also may have a point that some access to social media may not be best for her.

At this point, I don't really believe in the 'movement' nearly as much as I'm far more in favor of Britney living a fulfilling life with her kids.  If the investigation proves that this has been the most effective method to that realization, EVERYONE should accept this and let her live her life and we should  move on from dissecting the past 10 years of the conservatorship.

Larry, become powerful because he was very lucky to be one of the first to know Britney in nothing else, and even Britney in an interview in the Oops era says that Larry does not do anything and we all know how mediocre is...Britney was the It Girl thanks to her charisma and herself and the second because she had a great team behind her like Johnny Wright in the business side,Sonia Murckle in the part of the PR,Wade Robson in the creative part and  Barry Weiss who bet for her.When all those people were fired or left the team, it became a disaster...Larry was lucky to have those people during that time working with him.Larry during 2009/2019 has been a very mediocre manager and of course I do not mention that he has never protected her personally and never let her grow professionally and cut her creativy during 2004,2008,2011,2013. 

Probably social media are not good for her but the person who is responsible for managing must do a good job...and that a person has a motorized phoned ...

In 2011 Britney was clearly medicated during the tour.

Her team have had other alternatives like the lingerie line but they have failed.

Britney could not even hire her own lawyer.

Britney has neither her custody nor that of her own children(even her father and team have lied saying that she was 50/50 when we know it is impossible).

We've been seeing that her father and her  team do not sue people who have done real harm to Britney and sue a fan who only asks questions.  

For 6 months there have been contradictory information.

Do you think us should be blind for another 12 years and settle for what her team and her father say?

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Britney is having her life stolen from her and we have no idea if there’s an end in sight, wish people would get behind FreeBritney as well. :wontcry:

But this is why I added that it is good that there is now at least an investigation into the conservatorship.  An investigation isn't 'everything' but it's still as much as fans can do at this point.

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Larry, become powerful because he was very lucky to be one of the first to know Britney in nothing else, and even Britney in an interview in the Oops era says that Larry does not do anything and we all know how mediocre is...Britney was the It Girl thanks to her charisma and herself and the second because she had a great team behind her like Johnny Wright in the business side,Sonia Murckle in the part of the PR,Wade Robson in the creative part and  Barry Weiss who bet for her.When all those people were fired or left the team, it became a disaster...Larry was lucky to have those people during that time working with him.Larry during 2009/2019 has been a very mediocre manager and of course I do not mention that he has never protected her personally and never let her grow professionally and cut her creativy during 2004,2008,2011,2013. 

Probably social media are not good for her but the person who is responsible for managing must do a good job...and that a person has a motorized phoned ...

In 2011 Britney was clearly medicated during the tour.

Her team have had other alternatives like the lingerie line but they have failed.

Britney could not even hire her own lawyer.

Britney has neither her custody nor that of her own children(even her father and team have lied saying that she was 50/50 when we know it is impossible).

We've been seeing that her father and her  team do not sue people who have done real harm to Britney and sue a fan who only asks questions.  

For 6 months there have been contradictory information.

Do you think us should be blind for another 12 years and settle for what her team and her father say?

I've repeatedly pointed out how detest Larry Rudolph.  The fragrances success also doesn't mean much in terms of his abilities because he's never replicated this success with other clients in any way whatsoever.

You're point about the 2011 tour raises this article...

https://www.mtv.com/news/1604060/will-britney-spears-cancel-tour-if-she-cant-take-her-kids/

If Britney almost cancelled the Circus Tour because she couldn't take her kids with her on tour then why did the Femme Fatale tour happen the way it did???  Did she not have any discretion for this tour as opposed to the Circus Tour???

At the end of the day, I've repeatedly said that at least there is at least an investigation into the conservatorship that will look at everything included custody agreements and contracts.  I'm most on the side of Britney living her best, most fulfilling life and spending quality time with her kids. 

Whatever arrangement makes that scenario most possible should be in place.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

But this is why I added that it is good that there is now at least an investigation into the conservatorship.  An investigation isn't 'everything' but it's still as much as fans can do at this point.

I've repeatedly pointed out how detest Larry Rudolph.  The fragrances success also doesn't mean much in terms of his abilities because he's never replicated this success with other clients in any way whatsoever.

You're point about the 2011 tour raises this article...

https://www.mtv.com/news/1604060/will-britney-spears-cancel-tour-if-she-cant-take-her-kids/

If Britney almost cancelled the Circus Tour because she couldn't take her kids with her on tour then why did the Femme Fatale tour happen the way it did???  Did she not have any discretion for this tour as opposed to the Circus Tour???

At the end of the day, I've repeatedly said that at least there is at least an investigation into the conservatorship that will look at everything included custody agreements and contracts.  I'm most on the side of Britney living her best, most fulfilling life and spending quality time with her kids. 

Whatever arrangement makes that scenario most possible should be in place.

It seemed very well to me that she made that decision in 2009 and that unfortunately makes it more evident that her children are used by her team and I think in 2011 it was evident that she was not 100% and probably in 2009 she had more hope, and in 2011 she had a more defeatist attitude.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

This !

the whole "Britney would die" thing is the ultimate grab at scaring or guilting anyone for supporting her freedom.

It's such a vague thing to say, more so because there was never any real evidence of her life being in danger. She never expressed any suicidal thoughts, not through her art, not through any social media or statement, there weren't even any rumors ever that she might hurt herself on purpose ! Even if she has mental health problems, that does not mean she wants to hurt herself.

And for her team to say that she would die without them having control is so f**king pervertive it's disgusting. She needs your filthy money grabbing hands to live ? Ugh I want to throw up.

She was only hospitalized because she she was cornered into not giving her kids back after a visitation with them. She didn't inflict any harm on anyone to be hospitalized. She was under immense stress and scrutiny and was having a breakdown as in she did not know how to deal with it all anymore. Powerfull people stepped in to take over. Initially they did good to relieve her from a lot of the stress and deal with the incredible pressure and work that comes with being a superstar. But she got back on her feet and now those people have come accustomed to being in control and the greed and power is taking over. It has been going on so long that they are trying to play out the fact that people can't really imagine how Britney would be without restraints, and they are scared of what she might say once she's away from them.

There are so many questions and the fact that they refuse to give any sort of press conference is just making it worse.  Another thing that really worries me is that the court documents have a date that goes back all the way to the 90s... everyone here took it as a typo but I really do not see how it could be a typo. 

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

There are so many questions and the fact that they refuse to give any sort of press conference is just making it worse.  Another thing that really worries me is that the court documents have a date that goes back all the way to the 90s... everyone here took it as a typo but I really do not see how it could be a typo. 

into the 90s? what does it say?

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

into the 90s? what does it say?

It was the start date on her conservatorship case and everyone here said it had to be a typo.  It's way back in this thread somewhere if you sort it by date.  I kept going back to that point and everyone kept saying I should ignore it but I just get a weird feeling about it. 

This is a paradox. They drugged her for years. Because of them she is not mentally healthy anymore. So I belive "Britney would die" story.   I hate to say it but I think she needs some kind of protection. But from who? Don't know at this point.  Her father, Kevin and team obsessed with her money. I don't think that her mother also good idea. I'll hope I'm wrong and she is mentally ok to free herself. 

• Like 2