#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 7/3/2019 at 2:50 AM, CrystalDorris said:

Sorry if this was already shared somewhere but @breatheheavy did you see this? Response?

i find it wild that Lynne was liking comments and posts like these before she/someone deleted her account and then today she's with Jamie for the 4th... i wonder if they're just trying to get along for their children's sake but they're really on opposite sides. idk wtf to think anymore

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

i find it wild that Lynne was liking comments and posts like these before she/someone deleted her account and then today she's with Jamie for the 4th... i wonder if they're just trying to get along for their children's sake but they're really on opposite sides. idk wtf to think anymore

The only thing that truly makes sense for me is if Jamie Spears is either being forced to make these decisions or he has somehow given someone else the rights to make decisions for Britney on his behalf....

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Cwazy said:

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The only thing that truly makes sense for me is if Jamie Spears is either being forced to make these decisions or he has somehow given someone else the rights to make decisions for Britney on his behalf....

The only thing I thought since that no one else has mentioned... there’s only one photo of Jamie being there, there’s two videos of lynne, who’s to say Jamie didn’t just... pop by to say hello? It’s possible he popped by and didn’t stay 

It makes me sad to think Britney wasn’t there spending time with her family ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BoleynR said:

The only thing I thought since that no one else has mentioned... there’s only one photo of Jamie being there, there’s two videos of lynne, who’s to say Jamie didn’t just... pop by to say hello? It’s possible he popped by and didn’t stay 

It makes me sad to think Britney wasn’t there spending time with her family ?

Can't wait for her to be free. Im sure she will distance herself from everyone from her family. Remember when she got a restraining order against her mom in 2007? Even tho Lynn is helping her for all we (think) know.

I know the subject has brushed up on before but here it is again, there's a rumor that a "double" was used around the 2005-2008 era.. she seemed to be in two places at once on one occasion, Jamie Lynn's baby's christening & in L.A the same day. Now the source claims this double was used in favour of the Conservator gaining control of B. This double would walk around doing "weird, unstable & erratic things" apart from the obvious video doubles from the FF era That we know of. has anyone ever even suspected this? Again this is just a claim but it's team B there isn't anything they wouldn't do for there own gain.

22 hours ago, ifuseekleon said:

I know the subject has brushed up on before but here it is again, there's a rumor that a "double" was used around the 2005-2008 era.. she seemed to be in two places at once on one occasion, Jamie Lynn's baby's christening & in L.A the same day. Now the source claims this double was used in favour of the Conservator gaining control of B. This double would walk around doing "weird, unstable & erratic things" apart from the obvious video doubles from the FF era That we know of. has anyone ever even suspected this? Again this is just a claim but it's team B there isn't anything they wouldn't do for there own gain.

She often wore shades and a hat and covered her face.  I don't know.  Nothing shocks me anymore. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, just got our hand on a 4 years old video of Jamie Spears drinking and then driving, which make us wonder if he ever resolved his issue alcoho or not,  and did the court put Britney under the conservatorship an alcoholic to be her everyday and everything decisions maker

Full video 

:

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Hey guys, just got our hand on a 4 years old video of Jamie Spears drinking and then driving, which make us wonder if he ever resolved his issue alcoho or not,  and did the court put Britney under the conservatorship an alcoholic to be her everyday and everything decisions maker

Soundtrack is so fitting :deadbanana:

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive
Wanted (wanted) dead or alive

Spoiler

I'm not sure if it's same day, cuz it's not undisturbed recording. Maybe He's OG recycle king...

How's alkohol level in the blood, can't see that precisely too? 

• Like 1
On 7/7/2019 at 12:00 PM, Meaner03 said:

Full video 

:

If this video was taken anywhere from 2008-2019 than this needs to be brought to the attention of those investigation the conservatorship. 

If Jamie Spears had or still has problems with alcohol while being a conservator of his adult child and baring her from alcohol than this is very troubling indeed.

Isn’t it documented somewhere that Britney was a “frequent and habitual” **** user? And didn’t Sam Lutfi explicitly say she was was a **** user and abused Adderall?

This is probably the most candid I’ll be about my personal life but I’ve personally struggled with **** for a little while now and looking at old 2007 paparazzi videos (especially the one where Britney is in the middle of the street looking for her camera’s SD card) and she looks like she’s spun (look it up). There were times during 2007 when I used to think “these videos seem to be every night and some during the day, when does she find the time to sleep?” The answer is clear that she wasn’t! **** makes you stay up for days (even the first time you try it), you can go days without eating, your eyes look dilated (bigger than normal) and your skin looks a little darker, almost brown (Britney never looked like that from 1998-2006). And Adderall, if you abuse it, has the same effect (especially when snorted) as a **** high in fact both Adderall and **** are made almost the same way.

With that in mind, even though Sam Lufti probably said that to muddy the waters and possibly make Britney look bad and him like a saint, I do believe he was telling then truth there, though his intentions for being honest were anything less than honorable.

Jamie can’t be trusted as conservator if he’s still on the sauce. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

If this video was taken anywhere from 2008-2019 than this needs to be brought to the attention of those investigation the conservatorship. 

If Jamie Spears had or still has problems with alcohol while being a conservator of his adult child and baring her from alcohol than this is very troubling indeed.

Isn’t it documented somewhere that Britney was a “frequent and habitual” **** user? And didn’t Sam Lutfi explicitly say she was was a **** user and abused Adderall?

This is probably the most candid I’ll be about my personal life but I’ve personally struggled with **** for a little while now and looking at old 2007 paparazzi videos (especially the one where Britney is in the middle of the street looking for her camera’s SD card) and she looks like she’s spun (look it up). There were times during 2007 when I used to think “these videos seem to be every night and some during the day, when does she find the time to sleep?” The answer is clear that she wasn’t! **** makes you stay up for days (even the first time you try it), you can go days without eating, your eyes look dilated (bigger than normal) and your skin looks a little darker, almost brown (Britney never looked like that from 1998-2006). And Adderall, if you abuse it, has the same effect (especially when snorted) as a **** high in fact both Adderall and **** are made almost the same way.

With that in mind, even though Sam Lufti probably said that to muddy the waters and possibly make Britney look bad and him like a saint, I do believe he was telling then truth there, though his intentions for being honest were anything less than honorable.

Jamie can’t be trusted as conservator if he’s still on the sauce. 

He bans his daughter from alcohol so he can have it for himself. “Wait what’s this? Britney can’t have this. Here I’ll take this drink away.” :hype:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

He bans his daughter from alcohol so he can have it for himself. “Wait what’s this? Britney can’t have this. Here I’ll take this drink away.” :hype:

This reminds me of this: 

large.jpg

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s almost as if it’s a form or projecting his **** onto her. I don’t know Britney personally or her struggles but I can swear up and down **** was one and alcohol wasn’t a factor at all. When was Britney ever rumored to have been a drunk or drinking being a problem?

I think initially, after the second hospitalization in January of 2008, team Britney was scared to death that Britney would die if they didn’t do something drastic and Loucifer and the other Svengali’s used that fear to talk them into putting Britney into a conservatorship.

Now, it’s much harder to randomly find **** than it is to find alcohol and alcohol is legal and that may be a reason why Britney is barred from it. I’ve known addicts that if they can’t get their hands on the **** of their choice will drink as a form of getting f**ked up so as not to get dope sick or as dope sick and the times when they just drank to add to it (meaning they have the **** they desire) they end up using the **** less frequently/having it last longer. It’s like trading one for the other. As long as the body has its “great” feeling than it’s interchangeable, or at least for some people.

I used to be someone who wouldn’t even smoke weed but the past two years have had me on a weird path but I’m slowly getting my life back together. It just pains me to know that she was going through the same thing but a decade earlier.

The conservatorship needs to go. This was nothing more than an 11 year punishment and nobody deserves this. 

• Like 1