New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 hours ago, Dollyg said:

This sounds legit. But what I don’t get is that she can be considered as a minor because in Europe that simply doesn’t exist. Being an adult means being an adult and everything else is against human rights and the most important law basically says that everybody has to be able to make their own decisions. Of course that can change but just if somebody has a real mental disability not with a normal mental disorder. I know Germany is especially strict with that. They would never consider somebody a minor when they are adult that’s why I’m wondering whether it would even be possible to send her back against her own will in Europe ... 

would it change if she had a European passport? Again all just theoretically 

Good question! It's less about what legally exists in non-U.S. countries - it's more about the United States asserting that an American should be returned due to what legally exists in the United States, and the non-U.S. countries needing to make a decision based on any agreements or good faith efforts with the United States.

The same can be said for U.S. states outside of California: While the conservatorship is currently limited to California, if Britney were to run away to another state, her conservator, the court, and the state of California can build a case to bring her back.

• Like 1

pls can somebody elaborate to me when britney's ex charlie say those things i saw in a post into another thread?? and why this is not got the attention it desreves?? we live behind us the official sources and we make big deals only conspiracy theories now? charlies say some things that needs to get exposure all over the internet and i saw it just now and for the record i search daily about freebritney movement to see if we have any news about the investigation etc

44 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

pls can somebody elaborate to me when britney's ex charlie say those things i saw in a post into another thread?? and why this is not got the attention it desreves?? we live behind us the official sources and we make big deals only conspiracy theories now? charlies say some things that needs to get exposure all over the internet and i saw it just now and for the record i search daily about freebritney movement to see if we have any news about the investigation etc

I literally said in that thread you found the "news bit" in that the person who posted it wrote it, and they later confirmed by saying, "Sorry, guys, I went too much into fake detail."

If it had been real, you would have seen it on Twitter first, since Exhell is always like two days behind them.

• Like 1
On 6/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, colormefresh said:

All of the Bloodshy and Clutch songs from Blackout were done when she was still with Larry. So that’s like half of Blackout. I don’t know if he has control of her musical output like y’all think he does anyway. I think it’s the label and I do think Britney fights for herself musically.

He wanted CLUMSY to be the first single from Glory. Let that sink in. And he was with Britney on making Alien a single in the IABJ documentary....

Britney Jean was a rush release to promote Vegas. I thought we all knew that, which is why we pretend it doesn’t exist. Larry didn’t do that. Her label and Planet Hollywood did that lmao.

Idk what you’re talking about regarding Prince, though. Or why it’s relevant...  :akii:

I think you're statement is misleading and him being with her means nothing.

She re-hired him sometime in November 2006 or sometime near the end of her marriage or after the divorce but recorded Radar the day after she filed for divorce on November 6, 2006. 

This awfully seems that the other half of her collaborators were chosen before she ever rehired him.  Plus she had already had a fairly long collaborative history with Bloodshy & Avant before recording Blackout and they rejected other artists (like Beyonce multiple times); but you're right that the label probably had more to do with collaborators than any manager (but like I said they rejected to work with other artists and Britney herself obviously picked songs/collaborators like Why Should I Be Sad, Piece of Me and working with Kara DioGuardi, who she also previously worked with).  But Larry also hired Paris which is what brought about the negative press for 2007. (Fall 2007/early 2008 was something totally different)

There's no doubt that the label and Planet Hollywood had something to do with Britney Jean, but he was also with her then and also with the Femme Fatale era, which 'sealed' her performing fate with the general public.  This was also arguably because of the label pushing a first quarter release because they knew they were going to fold by mid 2011, but still.  I concede that Circus was a good and arguably necessary comeback but I can't fully back Femme Fatale because of her coming back more medicated. (And there's a great chance she didn't even want to record the album)  And Larry described Britney Jean as her 'Ray of Light'.  Yeah the label was to blame, but I have no reason to believe that Larry had nothing to do with it. 

He should get the credit for her greatest successes but none of her failures?  Get real.  Her doesn't even have any other successful clients other than past their prime Vegas acts.

Some people say 'well people trashed Circus and now everybody is like this is was great'; yeah people say that because people thought she would  really come back as a high-level performer after Circus instead of more medicated.  I think there have been flashes of good things during Vegas but obviously never at her former potential.

That all said, I don't necessarily think she should fire Larry or stop working with him for Vegas/performing deals if she wants to keep performing.  Like I said, I would like to see her return to her career/performing, rejuvenated after a necessary hiatus.  But Larry shouldn't have anything to do with her music at her age and this stage of her career (If she even still wants to release music).   Even Beyonce fired her father at some point.

The thing about Prince was just some context.  After all his touring and songwriting royalties and other ventures his assets were a little over $40 million.  Not 'hundreds of millions' of dollars but still a huge, huge number for any one to be more than comfortable for the rest of their lives if managed with frugality in spending.

There is a court ordered investigation into the conservatorship and if it is deemed licit then so be it; Britney should live her life regardless.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Mary J Blige thanked Lou Taylor during her BET Awards acceptance speech during tonight's award show.

That's sad - Mary is really talented and seems like a sincere person (and she loves Britney!). I hate to see another person potentially being exposed to anything negative.

• Like 9

With all we know about Jamie Spears various companies etc, it's obviously safe to say there's some money laundering going on, tax evasion? what? 

But he willl probably have time, resources to cover his tracks etc, and then he may just be charged a fine, which Britney's money will pay for anyway?

What is the significance of these companies? I don't really understand too much. 

10 hours ago, MX3 said:

With all we know about Jamie Spears various companies etc, it's obviously safe to say there's some money laundering going on, tax evasion? what? 

But he willl probably have time, resources to cover his tracks etc, and then he may just be charged a fine, which Britney's money will pay for anyway?

What is the significance of these companies? I don't really understand too much. 

They properly started hiding money a few years ago imo I mean they properly knew this day would come where stuff will be exposed. I also think Wallet helped in this matter but when Britney was forced into hospital he wanted out. So cut all ties after just asking for a raise. But his and Jamie’s names are all over her documents so he will be found out there’s always a paper trail somewhere and we know jamie is sloppy so he kind to of left something out there?

This investigation needs to blow open this case and expose her team completely if it comes back and nothing is found we need to keep pushing we can not let her team keep on destroying Britney!

• Like 3