#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I know because it is on court document :

You can find the court document from when he was granted in 2017 to buy the parcel of this property owned by Britney Spears through her company Bridgmore Timber LLC

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Britney-spears-conservator-dad-jamie-louisiana-property-docs.pdf 

"a certain parcel of land with all of the buildings and improvements located thereon ssituated in Section 10, TIS, RE7, Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana [...] 0.39 acre property"

"The property was originally purchased and  owned by Mr. Spears long before the conservatorship was established. In February 2002, also long before  the conservatorhip was established, the propery was subsequently purchased for Ms. Spears by Reignald A. Convington, as manager of Bridgemore Timber LLC"

For the full history of this party you can go on 

https://cotthosting.com/LATangipahoa/HTML5Viewer/ImageViewer.aspx?bHideCartFunctions=False&bIsRefresh=False 

sign in as a guest , search for jame p spears , and you will have the whole history of Jamie in Louisiana including this one bought in 1980 with Lynne .

Here is an extract from a court document dated in 1980

nKNjDZQ.jpg 

My educated guess is Reignald Convington of Bridgemore Timber is Britney’s uncle...Laura Lynne’s last name is Covington & Britney’s aunt Sandra had the same maiden name as Lynne- Bridges

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

My educated guess is Reignald Convington of Bridgemore Timber is Britney’s uncle...Laura Lynne’s last name is Covington & Britney’s aunt Sandra was her mom

Exactly, he managed lot of Briney's companies before the conservatorship, he has been removed since then .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m pretty sure this is what happened. I mean even her team reported that they are trying to find the right medication for her calling it the “right blend of cocktails” I mean she acts sluggish on stage but kills it in rehearsals and she probably knows this and refused to take medication. I feel like it’s not a conspiracy cuz medications have side effects, it also explains the ticks and why she sometimes looks lost on stage. Britney has never been like that, even when she did the M&Ms she was still slaying. 

They're very obvious if you read between the lines they're saying that, but they're so dumb they don't even realize it.Britney's public breakdown was his golden ticket to them.If Britney is not diagnosed with bipolarity and is taking medication is very serious for her and her health and I believe when they say she almost died and I guess  taking inappropriate medication can be one of the results.

• Like 4
On 7/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

I’d be furious if my money was being so frivolously spent. Have they gone after those who tried to label Brit crazy for walking out of court sans heels? No cause they had no trouble orchestrating that to justify their continued oppression. Just stop.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Medical professional told me if Britney was to get out of the conservatorship she’d probably die . Scary thought 

A medical "professional?" Surely they must not treat Britney; otherwise, that would be a serious HIPAA violation - one that could risk their entire career.

If they do not treat Britney, that's highly unprofessional, as she is not their patient and they simply cannot diagnose and treat her from afar.

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

(The REAL scary thought here is the fact that there are doctors who think armchair diagnoses are helpful, and that people in general are so unaware of the frequency and magnitude of conservatorship abuse.)

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I know because it is on court document :

You can find the court document from when he was granted in 2017 to buy the parcel of this property owned by Britney Spears through her company Bridgmore Timber LLC

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Britney-spears-conservator-dad-jamie-louisiana-property-docs.pdf 

"a certain parcel of land with all of the buildings and improvements located thereon ssituated in Section 10, TIS, RE7, Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana [...] 0.39 acre property"

"The property was originally purchased and  owned by Mr. Spears long before the conservatorship was established. In February 2002, also long before  the conservatorhip was established, the propery was subsequently purchased for Ms. Spears by Reignald A. Convington, as manager of Bridgemore Timber LLC"

For the full history of this party you can go on 

https://cotthosting.com/LATangipahoa/HTML5Viewer/ImageViewer.aspx?bHideCartFunctions=False&bIsRefresh=False 

sign in as a guest , search for jame p spears , and you will have the whole history of Jamie in Louisiana including this one bought in 1980 with Lynne .

Here is an extract from a court document dated in 1980

nKNjDZQ.jpg 

Where does it mention the family home on that 

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Where does it mention the family home on that 

there is no way you read the docs and you went on the official website link i gave you if you ask that .

Weither you like it or not, James Spears bought the home with Britney's money from Britney at price that look nothing but like a joke .

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Here's what I think happened.

I think something very serious had to happen first for Andrew Wallet to resign and second for Lynne to worry about this situation.

It is supposed that in January she entered the clinic against her will because Wallet waits until March to resing?

What happened between the moths of January and March?

I guess this was like this:

Britney is tired of this situation and rebels and does not take medication or does not want to do Vegas ,her father as punishment enters her against her will in a psychiatric clinic. 

In  rehabilitation clinic they give her medication, but since Britney has not been diagnosed with Bipolarity or any mental illness, her body rejects those medications and maybe Britney almost die because of this.

Maybe that's why Wallet resigns?.

At the beginning of April TMZ gives the news that Britney is admitted to a psychiatric center.

In Mid of April someone who knows the situation perfectly, sends an audio to Britney's Gram and maybe tells what interests him, that does not mean that his information is not true.

At the end of April ,a source tells TMZ that Britney Spears's medications triggered her mental Health Crisis.

You relate and I think the answer is obvious. 

Her team, as it is inept, does not control the situation and for the first time the fans questions things.

Larry tries to save his ***,Lou tries to save her ***,Jeff tries to save his *** and Wallet tries to save his ***.

They give contradictory information and where they leave the image of Britney as disabled person with an intellectual coefficient of a 6 years old girl who only cares about her physical image and of course they say again that Britney is a **** addict.

and with Michael case similar with his team.

Who is Jeff?

10 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Last update on Britney's case done on 07/18/2019 but only appared today :

pY5RWKc.png 

Do you know what these mean? Did media report something about these?

07/10/2019 Ex Parte - Order (for Nunc Pro Tunc is Denied; Additional Orders: The Court grants an "okay to set" for a Motion to Seal for 8/13/2019 at 10:00 a.m. in Department 4; The transcript for hearing date 5/10/2019 is conditionally sealed until such motion is heard. )
Filed by Petitioner

07/09/2019 Waiver - (No Fee) (Waiver of Notice & Consent )
Filed by Attorney

07/09/2019 Declaration (Declaration of G. Wyle re Waivers of Notice and Consent )
Filed by Petitioner

07/09/2019 Declaration (Declaration ISO Ex Parte Application )
Filed by Petitioner

07/09/2019 Ex Parte - Application (Ex Parte Application )
Filed by Petitioner

07/10/2019 Ex Parte - Order (for Nunc Pro Tunc is Denied; Additional Orders: The Court grants an "okay to set" for a Motion to Seal for 8/13/2019 at 10:00 a.m. in Department 4; The transcript for hearing date 5/10/2019 is conditionally sealed until such motion is heard. )
Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Attorney

07/09/2019 Declaration (Declaration of G. Wyle re Waivers of Notice and Consent )
Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Petitioner

I don't know if this is right.....

The availability of ex parte orders or decrees from both federal and state courts is sharply limited by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments, which provide that a person shall not be deprived of any interest in liberty or property without due process of law. In practice this has been interpreted to require adequate notice of the request for judicial relief and an opportunity to be heard concerning the merits of such relief. A court order issued on the basis of an ex parte proceeding, therefore, will necessarily be temporary and interim in nature, and the person(s) affected by the order must be given an opportunity to contest the appropriateness of the order before it can be made permanent.

State courts vary in their use of ex parte proceedings (for example, in custody cases, replevin cases and other civil matters), though most have it in one form or another. For example, in the States of California and Illinois, ex parte proceedings are available if notice is given before 10 a.m. the previous court day, or even shorter upon showing of emergency need.[ As most courts in these two states hold law and motion hearings in the early morning, this notice is typically confirmed by facsimile although oral notice may be effective. Some courts in California have procedures to allow opponents to appear telephonically, while other courts do not allow any oral argument and only consider written papers. In California, the party who files an ex parte application must file a declaration showing compliance with these requirements, and no relief may be granted absent such declaration. In addition to the notice requirements, an ex parte application must contain an affirmative actual showing in a declaration based on personal knowledge of "irreparable harm, immediate danger, or any other statutory basis for granting relief ex parte".

13 hours ago, Catalin said:

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Attorney

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Petitioner

Team cship thought the transcript from May 10th was sealed and only found out on July 9th that it wasn't so they apparently filed docs to the court and claimed a mistake was done by the court for not sealing the transcript . What was denied by the court is Jamie's lawyers claim that the court made a mistake .

The Trancript is now sealed until a court hearing on August 13th to decide if it should remain sealed or not 

• Like 2

New court hearing. It’s probably related to the request Team C-**** filed about having the transcript of what Britney said at the May court date sealed.

08/13/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

A new update on Britney's case:

07/22/2019 Motion - Seal (Motion to Seal )
Filed by Attorney

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Team cship thought the transcript from May 10th was sealed and only found out on July 9th that it wasn't so they apparently filed docs to the court and claimed a mistake was done by the court for not sealing the transcript . What was denied by the court is Jamie's lawyers claim that the court made a mistake .

The Trancript is now sealed until a court hearing on August 13th to decide if it should remain sealed or not 

I'm lost.... If the transcript was originally not sealed, then shouldn't it stay that way until the court hearing will decide if it should be sealed or not? Why is the transcript now sealed?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Catalin said:

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Attorney

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Petitioner

Filed by Petitioner

"Declaration ISO Ex Parte", "Declaration of G. Wyle re Waivers of Notice and Consent", "for Nunc Pro Tunc"...

30.gif

• Like 4