#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just remember Britney mom was able to speak to the judge and Britney herself told the judge that she was forced against her will into the facility and all the other restrictions which therefore made them launch an investigation. 

I'm looking forward to what Britney mom and lawyer have up their sleeves.

But if the investigation was launched is precisely because words aren't enough, they have to find the evidence that the cship isn't needed, that they were doing bad things with it, and that she was actually held against her will on that facility.

It depends of how seriously that judge is gonna take Britney's claims (if she really said so to begin with). I mean, we all know she should take it seriously, and it would be pretty easy to find all the wrong things they've done, but again we don't know what they're looking for, or where they're looking, or if the judge is really that interested in helping Britney. 

We could say there's no reasons for her to be under the cship, but maybe they're looking why she SHOULDN'T be under the chsip, and if the only evidence they find is what the corrupt people said back in the day, there isn't much hope. Hopefully they're doing new tests and evaluations, and everything that is needed to determine Britney is fine, but we don't really know tbh.

For all we know they could just change the conservator, or the terms of the chsip, but keep it in place if they think it's necessary. Guess we'll find out in the next hearings.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

But if the investigation was launched is precisely because words aren't enough, they have to find the evidence that the cship isn't needed, that they were doing bad things with it, and that she was actually held against her will on that facility.

It depends of how seriously that judge is gonna take Britney's claims (if she really said so to begin with). I mean, we all know she should take it seriously, and it would be pretty easy to find all the wrong things they've done, but again we don't know what they're looking for, or where they're looking, or if the judge is really that interested in helping Britney. 

We could say there's no reasons for her to be under the cship, but maybe they're looking why she SHOULDN'T be under the chsip, and if the only evidence they find is what the corrupt people said back in the day, there isn't much hope. Hopefully they're doing new tests and evaluations, and everything that is needed to determine Britney is fine, but we don't really know tbh.

For all we know they could just change the conservator, or the terms of the chsip, but keep it in place if they think it's necessary. Guess we'll find out in the next hearings.

An evaluation on Britney was ordered 

• Like 1
On 7/19/2019 at 7:22 PM, Meaner03 said:

A home he owns ? do you know how he paid it ? Just like everything since 2008 , with Britney's money . Oh and he doesn't need to buy a car, he can rent the one of his choice at Britney's expenses 

No. The Louisiana state property tax website shows James spears owning the property (Greenlaw rd) and with Britney Jean Spears owning AND paying the tax for Serenity which is Lynnes mansion home.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:30 PM, chrisryan said:

To be fair, if I was rich to the level Britney is, I don't think I wouldn't help out my family.....what I take issue with is her being forced to help by her family. It should be her choice. 

Exactly. I would help my entire family out to reach their goals and dreams If I could. I know My parents would do the same for me, even though I'm an adult

• Like 5
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

Exactly. I would help my entire family out to reach their goals and dreams If I could. I know My parents would do the same for me, even though I'm an adult

I'm not rich but I help my entire family all the time. That's how my parents raised me. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

No. The Louisiana state property tax website shows James spears owning the property (Greenlaw rd) and with Britney Jean Spears owning AND paying the tax for Serenity which is Lynnes mansion home.

he can pay taxes now he still bought it back with Britney's money, here is the story of this particular property , where a big conflict of interest happened in 2017 when the court granted him the right to buy the parcel owned by Britney's , knowing he is her conservator and she had no words to say .

hBH2AyR.png 

At least the one Lynne is living in is still in Britney's name . 

• Like 2

Not sure why it was turned about helping your family or not, first helping or not is a choice that Britney doesn't have anymore and that's where the problem is. Second Britney is not helping Jamie, he is getting paid, well paid, more than $160K a year, car rented at her expenses, lawyers at her expenses,more than $2M on POM residency only, "office" at her expenses and lord knows how much he makes with all his companies , he is even suing her fans at her expenses 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The reputation and success of the conservatorship are being threatened? :blol: The whole statement and lawsuit are disgusting to an otherworldly level.

What about the reputation and success of BRITNEY SPEARS being damaged by TMZ and the likes who can write stories left and right, with "third party business partners" believing them?

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The reputation and success of the conservatorship are being threatened? :blol: The whole statement and lawsuit are disgusting to an otherworldly level.

I had to re-read that part 3 times, thought I was missing something. 

The cship is literally like a religion or something for them now. 

• Like 4

just imagine if the conservatorship ends and she will die after that.. it reminds me what happened to MJ... maybe they will kill her and they will look it like she had an overdose of ***** bc there were nobody to look over her...

could this be possible with all these death posts I won't think about it a lot because it scares me what do you guys think?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

he can pay taxes now he still bought it back with Britney's money, here is the story of this particular property , where a big conflict of interest happened in 2017 when the court granted him the right to buy the parcel owned by Britney's , knowing he is her conservator and she had no words to say .

hBH2AyR.png 

At least the one Lynne is living in is still in Britney's name . 

How do you know this is the family home? I don’t think it is... it definetly is not 1,000 acres. If you look at the family home it has no land on it.

pretty sure that court summary is about some land that the spears are using for fishing ...britney was seen fishing there right after HIAM was released and it’s also where Maddie almost drowned. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

How do you know this is the family home? I don’t think it is... it definetly is not 1,000 acres. If you look at the family home it has no land on it.

pretty sure that court summary is about some land that the spears are using for fishing ...britney was seen fishing there right after HIAM was released and it’s also where Maddie almost drowned. 

Remember when us said where she is, even at Christmas?,that her children were at her mother's house?Her father had her isolated from her family.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, SelcukSercan said:

just imagine if the conservatorship ends and she will die after that.. it reminds me what happened to MJ... maybe they will kill her and they will look it like she had an overdose of ***** bc there were nobody to look over her...

could this be possible with all these death posts I won't think about it a lot because it scares me what do you guys think?

Here's what I think happened.

I think something very serious had to happen first for Andrew Wallet to resign and second for Lynne to worry about this situation.

It is supposed that in January she entered the clinic against her will because Wallet waits until March to resing?

What happened between the moths of January and March?

I guess this was like this:

Britney is tired of this situation and rebels and does not take medication or does not want to do Vegas ,her father as punishment enters her against her will in a psychiatric clinic. 

In  rehabilitation clinic they give her medication, but since Britney has not been diagnosed with Bipolarity or any mental illness, her body rejects those medications and maybe Britney almost die because of this.

Maybe that's why Wallet resigns?.

At the beginning of April TMZ gives the news that Britney is admitted to a psychiatric center.

In Mid of April someone who knows the situation perfectly, sends an audio to Britney's Gram and maybe tells what interests him, that does not mean that his information is not true.

At the end of April ,a source tells TMZ that Britney Spears's medications triggered her mental Health Crisis.

You relate and I think the answer is obvious. 

Her team, as it is inept, does not control the situation and for the first time the fans questions things.

Larry tries to save his ***,Lou tries to save her ***,Jeff tries to save his *** and Wallet tries to save his ***.

They give contradictory information and where they leave the image of Britney as disabled person with an intellectual coefficient of a 6 years old girl who only cares about her physical image and of course they say again that Britney is a **** addict.

and with Michael case similar with his team.

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Here's what I think happened.

I think something very serious had to happen first for Andrew Wallet to resign and second for Lynne to worry about this situation.

It is supposed that in January she entered the clinic against her will because Wallet waits until March to resing?

What happened between the moths of January and March?

I guess this was like this:

Britney is tired of this situation and rebels and does not take medication or does not want to do Vegas ,her father as punishment enters her against her will in a psychiatric clinic. 

In  rehabilitation clinic they give her medication, but since Britney has not been diagnosed with Bipolarity or any mental illness, her body rejects those medications and maybe Britney almost die because of this.

Maybe that's why Wallet resigns?.

At the beginning of April TMZ gives the news that Britney is admitted to a psychiatric center.

In Mid of April someone who knows the situation perfectly, sends an audio to Britney's Gram and maybe tells what interests him, that does not mean that his information is not true.

At the end of April ,a source tells TMZ that Britney Spears's medications triggered her mental Health Crisis.

You relate and I think the answer is obvious. 

Her team, as it is inept, does not control the situation and for the first time the fans questions things.

Larry tries to save his ***,Lou tries to save her ***,Jeff tries to save his *** and Wallet tries to save his ***.

They give contradictory information and where they leave the image of Britney as disabled person with an intellectual coefficient of a 6 years old girl who only cares about her physical image and of course they say again that Britney is a **** addict.

and with Michael case similar with his team.

I’m pretty sure this is what happened. I mean even her team reported that they are trying to find the right medication for her calling it the “right blend of cocktails” I mean she acts sluggish on stage but kills it in rehearsals and she probably knows this and refused to take medication. I feel like it’s not a conspiracy cuz medications have side effects, it also explains the ticks and why she sometimes looks lost on stage. Britney has never been like that, even when she did the M&Ms she was still slaying. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I know because it is on court document :

You can find the court document from when he was granted in 2017 to buy the parcel of this property owned by Britney Spears through her company Bridgmore Timber LLC

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Britney-spears-conservator-dad-jamie-louisiana-property-docs.pdf 

"a certain parcel of land with all of the buildings and improvements located thereon ssituated in Section 10, TIS, RE7, Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana [...] 0.39 acre property"

"The property was originally purchased and  owned by Mr. Spears long before the conservatorship was established. In February 2002, also long before  the conservatorhip was established, the propery was subsequently purchased for Ms. Spears by Reignald A. Convington, as manager of Bridgemore Timber LLC"

For the full history of this party you can go on 

https://cotthosting.com/LATangipahoa/HTML5Viewer/ImageViewer.aspx?bHideCartFunctions=False&bIsRefresh=False 

sign in as a guest , search for jame p spears , and you will have the whole history of Jamie in Louisiana including this one bought in 1980 with Lynne .

Here is an extract from a court document dated in 1980

nKNjDZQ.jpg 

• Like 4