#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

If this video was taken anywhere from 2008-2019 than this needs to be brought to the attention of those investigation the conservatorship. 

If Jamie Spears had or still has problems with alcohol while being a conservator of his adult child and baring her from alcohol than this is very troubling indeed.

Isn’t it documented somewhere that Britney was a “frequent and habitual” **** user? And didn’t Sam Lutfi explicitly say she was was a **** user and abused Adderall?

This is probably the most candid I’ll be about my personal life but I’ve personally struggled with **** for a little while now and looking at old 2007 paparazzi videos (especially the one where Britney is in the middle of the street looking for her camera’s SD card) and she looks like she’s spun (look it up). There were times during 2007 when I used to think “these videos seem to be every night and some during the day, when does she find the time to sleep?” The answer is clear that she wasn’t! **** makes you stay up for days (even the first time you try it), you can go days without eating, your eyes look dilated (bigger than normal) and your skin looks a little darker, almost brown (Britney never looked like that from 1998-2006). And Adderall, if you abuse it, has the same effect (especially when snorted) as a **** high in fact both Adderall and **** are made almost the same way.

With that in mind, even though Sam Lufti probably said that to muddy the waters and possibly make Britney look bad and him like a saint, I do believe he was telling then truth there, though his intentions for being honest were anything less than honorable.

Jamie can’t be trusted as conservator if he’s still on the sauce. 

**** has never been mentioned that I am aware of... 

**** was not mentioned in Sam L court case, it was report and rumors from the tabloids .

The video is clearly  during the cship there is no doubt about this, but team cship seems to have done a cleaning work so we can't find when it was posted for the first time, i think it was taken by x17 . 

Just another proof that this cship is nothing but a planned set up . The court and people are acting like it's the cship with Jamies as a conservator or nothing, well no, it shouldn't be like this . Other options but a conservatorship are available to help her and other options for conservators inlcuding being the state cship are possible.

• Like 4

I have never once believed the **** rumors.

I could, however, believe she was abusing Adderall, which has been heavily speculated. I have no idea if that's actually true or not. It is not uncommon for people to misuse Adderall and end up in a bad place over it. Its stimulant effects bare some similarities to ****, and that could be what prompted the rumors of a **** problem. Might it also explain how outgoing and energetic she was during the In the Zone era? None of us know for sure, but it's interesting.

According to Perez, her own "team" recently told him that she likely took Ecstasy (I assume MDMA) the night of her Las Vegas wedding, and they tried to use that as an example of her having a **** habit. While not impossible, people don't become physically addicted to MDMA super frequently for a number of reasons. Think of how many people you know who took it at the club, but aren't hooked. I don't see this particular incident as evidence of a hardcore **** addiction; instead, it's likely someone experimenting at 22. She had suffered quite a bit of hurt in the recent past at that point, and the serotonin rush may have enabled her to feel like she could fulfill a dream of hers: getting married and having a family. She basically did the same thing with Kevin later that year while not on MDMA. (It is true that most of what is said to be MDMA is not actually MDMA, but often ****, bath salts, etc. Celebrities, however, usually have the money and connections to purchase higher quality MDMA.)

****, on the other hand, is much more addictive, but I still don't believe those rumors. People might be confusing behaviors caused by Adderall with ****.

What does bother me is - if that handwritten note is indeed from Britney or someone close to her, and its content is true - why did Kevin get a free pass while she was "waking and baking" all the time and not helping out with the children? Again, that is not a proven fact, and I am not attempting to pass it off as such. But I do wonder.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

It’s almost as if it’s a form or projecting his **** onto her. I don’t know Britney personally or her struggles but I can swear up and down **** was one and alcohol wasn’t a factor at all. When was Britney ever rumored to have been a drunk or drinking being a problem?

I think initially, after the second hospitalization in January of 2008, team Britney was scared to death that Britney would die if they didn’t do something drastic and Loucifer and the other Svengali’s used that fear to talk them into putting Britney into a conservatorship.

Now, it’s much harder to randomly find **** than it is to find alcohol and alcohol is legal and that may be a reason why Britney is barred from it. I’ve known addicts that if they can’t get their hands on the **** of their choice will drink as a form of getting f**ked up so as not to get dope sick or as dope sick and the times when they just drank to add to it (meaning they have the **** they desire) they end up using the **** less frequently/having it last longer. It’s like trading one for the other. As long as the body has its “great” feeling than it’s interchangeable, or at least for some people.

I used to be someone who wouldn’t even smoke weed but the past two years have had me on a weird path but I’m slowly getting my life back together. It just pains me to know that she was going through the same thing but a decade earlier.

The conservatorship needs to go. This was nothing more than an 11 year punishment and nobody deserves this. 

This is very good insight and I feel she is a mirror to her dad. To push the problem on to somebody makes you think you are doing better. 

That’s what’s so funny about the cship. They seem to point out the non existent details about her when there isn’t. I agree, she never had a drinking problem and it’s probably due to seeing how her dad is. She doesn’t seem to drink a lot in general. I always thought she was a coke user than ****, she was always so jittery and hyper sometimes that I think it’s unreal. 

Im currently smoking weed and I never thought I would be a habitual user but I find it helped ease my years of stress and anxiety that I held up over the years, I enjoy it but I’m trying to find the right balance so I’m not a buzzed out stoner all the time. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I have never once believed the **** rumors.

I could, however, believe she was abusing Adderall, which has been heavily speculated. I have no idea if that's actually true or not. It is not uncommon for people to misuse Adderall and end up in a bad place over it. Its stimulant effects bare some similarities to ****, and that could be what prompted the rumors of a **** problem. Might it also explain how outgoing and energetic she was during the In the Zone era? None of us know for sure, but it's interesting.

According to Perez, her own "team" recently told him that she likely took Ecstasy (I assume MDMA) the night of her Las Vegas wedding, and they tried to use that as an example of her having a **** habit. While not impossible, people don't become physically addicted to MDMA super frequently for a number of reasons. Think of how many people you know who took it at the club, but aren't hooked. I don't see this particular incident as evidence of a hardcore **** addiction; instead, it's likely someone experimenting at 22. She had suffered quite a bit of hurt in the recent past at that point, and the serotonin rush may have enabled her to feel like she could fulfill a dream of hers: getting married and having a family. She basically did the same thing with Kevin later that year while not on MDMA. (It is true that most of what is said to be MDMA is not actually MDMA, but often ****, bath salts, etc. Celebrities, however, usually have the money and connections to purchase higher quality MDMA.)

****, on the other hand, is much more addictive, but I still don't believe those rumors. People might be confusing behaviors caused by Adderall with ****.

What does bother me is - if that handwritten note is indeed from Britney or someone close to her, and its content is true - why did Kevin get a free pass while she was "waking and baking" all the time and not helping out with the children? Again, that is not a proven fact, and I am not attempting to pass it off as such. But I do wonder.

It says a lot when her team goes to Jason Alexander's time to say she's a **** addict.When there have been thousands of rumors about 2007/08.That means there's nothing and I still don't understand the reference of Janet Jackson and her daughter in the letter.

This "stillness" and "nothingness" has me abit worried. 

What do you guys think is happening with her team atm? Usually they're on a spree of image destruction against Britney , i see even that has stopped. And should we spread this "news" about jamie drinking or will it backfire? 

I love how Britney's stay low too. Just vacations and chilling until the day comes. 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

This is very good insight and I feel she is a mirror to her dad. To push the problem on to somebody makes you think you are doing better. 

That’s what’s so funny about the cship. They seem to point out the non existent details about her when there isn’t. I agree, she never had a drinking problem and it’s probably due to seeing how her dad is. She doesn’t seem to drink a lot in general. I always thought she was a coke user than ****, she was always so jittery and hyper sometimes that I think it’s unreal. 

Im currently smoking weed and I never thought I would be a habitual user but I find it helped ease my years of stress and anxiety that I held up over the years, I enjoy it but I’m trying to find the right balance so I’m not a buzzed out stoner all the time. 

Hyper and being jittery could also be **** too and I don’t want to glamorize it at all but I’m also not going to lie, for me, the feeling of being on **** is probably the best I’ll ever feel. Sad to say.

But what it does is release the dopamine in your brain and makes you feel a sense of euphoria. The way I would describe it to people who’ve never tried it is, it’s like smoking weed in the sense that it relaxes you and you feel good BUT you don’t feel slow or stupid.

It’s like if you’ve ever gotten into a verbal fight with someone and you’re laying awake at night mad at yourself thinking of all the the things you should’ve said but didn’t think of it at the time.

NOT with **** kids, you say exactly what you want to say, exactly when you want to say it. You become more articulate and can cut someone down with your words. You’re alert, you know exactly what you’re doing and your memory couldn’t be any clearer. Listen to how snappy and witty she was with some of the paps in those videos. In the past she wasn’t that quick or bitchy in an instant.

But...you can also be a little hyper (I would cross my legs and be tapping my foot anxiously! And I’m not proud to say it but I have talked to myself (luckily nobody else was ever around to notice), full on conversations of what I wanted to say to someone like I was rehearsing it and making up scenarios of what I would say if the person reacted a certain way. I used to even sing a little bit...so Britney using a British accent may have been her quirk when she’s high.

Also being up for what seemed like days and having the energy to run in and out of gas station bathrooms and frequently that one night, might I add, does look very familiar to me! Because she probably didn’t keep herself hydrated enough or she drank too much to keep herself hydrated.

One thing for sure is, if you’re on **** and you have to pee, it has to be RIGHT NOW! And it hits you like a ton of bricks when you do unlike when you normally have to and it creeps up slowly and you know you eventually have to pee. It’s like when diarrhea hits you instantly.  So if you notice how fast she made her way to the bathroom it’s clear as day. She didn’t waste any time.

I'm not saying I have all the answers or know for sure but when I see those old videos from 2007 I see a lot of myself from a year ago.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

Hyper and being jittery could also be **** too and I don’t want to glamorize it at all but I’m also not going to lie, for me, the feeling of being on **** is probably the best I’ll ever feel. Sad to say.

But what it does is release the dopamine in your brain and makes you feel a sense of euphoria. The way I would describe it to people who’ve never tried it is, it’s like smoking weed in the sense that it relaxes you and you feel good BUT you don’t feel slow or stupid.

It’s like if you’ve ever gotten into a verbal fight with someone and you’re laying awake at night mad at yourself thinking of all the the things you should’ve said but didn’t think of it at the time.

NOT with **** kids, you say exactly what you want to say, exactly when you want to say it. You become more articulate and can cut someone down with your words. You’re alert, you know exactly what you’re doing and your memory couldn’t be any clearer. Listen to how snappy and witty she was with some of the paps in those videos. In the past she wasn’t that quick or bitchy in an instant.

But...you can also be a little hyper (I would cross my legs and be tapping my foot anxiously! And I’m not proud to say it but I have talked to myself (luckily nobody else was ever around to notice), full on conversations of what I wanted to say to someone like I was rehearsing it and making up scenarios of what I would say if the person reacted a certain way. I used to even sing a little bit...so Britney using a British accent may have been her quirk when she’s high.

Also being up for what seemed like days and having the energy to run in and out of gas station bathrooms and frequently that one night, might I add, does look very familiar to me! Because she probably didn’t keep herself hydrated enough or she drank too much to keep herself hydrated.

One thing for sure is, if you’re on **** and you have to pee, it has to be RIGHT NOW! And it hits you like a ton of bricks when you do unlike when you normally have to and it creeps up slowly and you know you eventually have to pee. It’s like when diarrhea hits you instantly.  So if you notice how fast she made her way to the bathroom it’s clear as day. She didn’t waste any time.

I'm not saying I have all the answers or know for sure but when I see those old videos from 2007 I see a lot of myself from a year ago.

Oh my god :embarrassney:

im okay with my weed. So many celebrities do **** so that’s probably how she was exposed to it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

**** has became so worryingly prevalent on the gay scene in London and I admit I have done it and you're comment is so accurate lol

When I saw some vids of 2007ney I thought the same too if I am honest. It also triggers anxiety.

It really is a life changing **** and not in a good way. Dont do it kids

7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

This "stillness" and "nothingness" has me abit worried. 

What do you guys think is happening with her team atm? Usually they're on a spree of image destruction against Britney , i see even that has stopped. And should we spread this "news" about jamie drinking or will it backfire? 

I love how Britney's stay low too. Just vacations and chilling until the day comes. 

They aren't doing anything because the free britney movement as slowed down a lot. People actualy believe that britney is in control of her social media (LOL) just because she is in a few videos. The media stopped reporting on the movement because the people seem to think that, for no reason at all, everything is ok and back to "normal". The only thing that her team is worried about at the moment is keeping the fans entertained with britney's pretend instagram and the investigation bts.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

They aren't doing anything because the free britney movement as slowed down a lot. People actualy believe that britney is in control of her social media (LOL) just because she is in a few videos. The media stopped reporting on the movement because the people seem to think that, for no reason at all, everything is ok and back to "normal". The only thing that her team is worried about at the moment is keeping the fans entertained with britney's pretend instagram and the investigation bts.

True. Unfortunately I also think that Britney’s random (to put it nicely) videos on Instagram have made some people believe the c-ship is justified. Which is exactly what her team wanted. It makes the freebritney movement lose some power. 

It’s so clear that they fed her some false information just to mess with her head and make her feel like she needs to defend herself and her weight. It’s sad that she fell for their trap. 

Sadly some people aren’t smart enough to realize that that a person acting a bit “off” isn’t a good enough reason to be stripped of their basic  human rights. She’s been a prisoner for 11 years and spent THREE months at a mental facility against her will, she’s bound to act a bit different. God knows how many ***** she’s forced to be on. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

You know, I used to think that way myself, but life is a lot more complicated than that. She could still have loved him very much and cheated on him even still, because people make mistakes and screw up.

I actually agree with this entirely. I've seen people on her IG acting like this is just like 2007, and you can tell they weren't around back then, because lmao, its nowhere near it. Admittedly there's off behaviors, but I figured that was to be expected just because of the sheer fact that she's been in the captivity of this C ship for eleven years. I mean...... (Not to mention, that its now accepted that she's had to undergo periods where they decide she needs to be severely medicated and give her all sorts of "cocktails", with the most obvious incident being during the FF era.) Then add the earlier events of 2019, where she was locked up against her will..... Like.

I think that's why it kills me when people complain about how different she is. What did y'all expect, lmao?

Exactly. It’s actually depressing how different she is now. Real life isn’t a fairy tale, that **** has consequences. That’s some serious, twisted stuff she’s been through. 

The Instagram stuff is uncomfortable to watch and I hate how gullible she’s become that she doesn’t realize she’s playing into her teams hands... But I wonder how those who think her Instagram behavior is a good enough reason to be under a c-ship would act after three months at a mental health facility against their will. 

I hope Lynne is actually trying to help her. It seems odd they have this big lawyer and yet no one advises Britney not to listen to her team when they feed her false information about what fans say. All those photo ops of Britney driving around all the time, her posting a video that she posts her own stuff, skinny as a needle video... I don’t get why no one told her it’s a bad idea. 

If she slips up and helps their “crazy Britney” narrative then we should simply ignore it. She has an excuse to act the way she does, we need to rise above that weirdness and not let the FreeBritney momentum die. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Exactly. It’s actually depressing how different she is now. Real life isn’t a fairy tale, that **** has consequences. That’s some serious, twisted stuff she’s been through. 

The Instagram stuff is uncomfortable to watch and I hate how gullible she’s become that she doesn’t realize she’s playing into her teams hands... But I wonder how those who think her Instagram behavior is a good enough reason to be under a c-ship would act after three months at a mental health facility against their will. 

I hope Lynne is actually trying to help her. It seems odd they have this big lawyer and yet no one advises Britney not to listen to her team when they feed her false information about what fans say. All those photo ops of Britney driving around all the time, her posting a video that she posts her own stuff, skinny as a needle video... I don’t get why no one told her it’s a bad idea. 

If she slips up and helps their “crazy Britney” narrative then we should simply ignore it. She has an excuse to act the way she does, we need to rise above that weirdness and not let the FreeBritney momentum die. 

I agree with all, especially the end. I've been trying to tell people that the IG account has nothing to do with the movement and its purpose.... Since the first odd video, I think. (Yeah, it was; it was one of the ones where they clearly told her she had "haters" who didn't believe she recorded her own videos or whatever.) Because it's true: that has no bearing on the investigation and the c ship. People are allowed to act oddly and still have their human rights. But the majority don't listen, of course.

And I also really hope Lynne does have Britney's best interests at heart.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

i hope britney is aware of this, someone needs to tell her, she cant sleep

Exactly. If they tell her anything about what's going on, it needs to be this so she can question it in court.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Team C Ship wants the court to hide what Britney admitted during the hearing, according to the Blast:

Pointless. We already know what she testified, Team C Ship. :ririshade2:

The Blast is on c-****’s payroll so it’s all really confusing. TMZ is also the one that “broke” the story about what went down in court. I wish we would have real info. 

• Like 1

I see Lynne is in Atlanta with JL as JL begins to film Sweet Magnolias, which was brokered by Lou's company. The same agent who looks to allegedly encouraged JL to spend all her money on music career that appears to have evaporated.

Guys, I doubt there's an end in sight, the family could get a decent talent agent but their hands are bound by this stupid decision to keep using them.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I see Lynne is in Atlanta with JL as JL begins to film Sweet Magnolias, which was brokered by Lou's company. The same agent who looks to allegedly encouraged JL to spend all her money on music career that appears to have evaporated.

Guys, I doubt there's an end in sight, the family could get a decent talent agent but their hands are bound by this stupid decision to keep using them.

Britney’s family is just....:wontcry:

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I mean, a starring role on a Netflix series is great, especially for a relative nobody like Jamie Lynn.  

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I stopped trying to make sense of their family dynamics because it’s simply too toxic. I don’t understand it :( 

• Like 2