#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

I'm lost.... If the transcript was originally not sealed, then shouldn't it stay that way until the court hearing will decide if it should be sealed or not? Why is the transcript now sealed?

it's a temporary decision since even Britney medical state and her children are even discussed on the transcript until the court review it all .

• Like 1
On 7/21/2019 at 1:12 PM, Winter _90 said:

Here's what I think happened.

I think something very serious had to happen first for Andrew Wallet to resign and second for Lynne to worry about this situation.

It is supposed that in January she entered the clinic against her will because Wallet waits until March to resing?

What happened between the moths of January and March?

I guess this was like this:

Britney is tired of this situation and rebels and does not take medication or does not want to do Vegas ,her father as punishment enters her against her will in a psychiatric clinic. 

In  rehabilitation clinic they give her medication, but since Britney has not been diagnosed with Bipolarity or any mental illness, her body rejects those medications and maybe Britney almost die because of this.

Maybe that's why Wallet resigns?.

At the beginning of April TMZ gives the news that Britney is admitted to a psychiatric center.

In Mid of April someone who knows the situation perfectly, sends an audio to Britney's Gram and maybe tells what interests him, that does not mean that his information is not true.

At the end of April ,a source tells TMZ that Britney Spears's medications triggered her mental Health Crisis.

You relate and I think the answer is obvious. 

Her team, as it is inept, does not control the situation and for the first time the fans questions things.

Larry tries to save his ***,Lou tries to save her ***,Jeff tries to save his *** and Wallet tries to save his ***.

They give contradictory information and where they leave the image of Britney as disabled person with an intellectual coefficient of a 6 years old girl who only cares about her physical image and of course they say again that Britney is a **** addict.

and with Michael case similar with his team.

Have you guys heard of Princess Latifa's situation?  Her father is the ruler of Dubai.  Look her up and listen to her testimony as there are a lot of parallels with Britney regarding medication to force compliance. 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Have you guys heard of Princess Latifa's situation?  Her father is the ruler of Dubai.  Look her up and listen to her testimony as there are a lot of parallels with Britney regarding medication to force compliance. 

OMG! I returned home after work and put on the television and this case just came out and the first thing that came to my mind was Britney.They are very similar cases although the case of the Princess Latifa and Princess Haya is more cruel and dangerous.

I hope and wish that both cases have a good ending.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

OMG! I returned home after work and put on the television and this case just came out and the first thing that came to my mind was Britney.They are very similar cases although the case of the Princess Latifa and Princess Haya is more cruel and dangerous.

I hope and wish that both cases have a good ending.

You need to watch Latifa's video she recorded in case they killed her... it is on Youtube

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This Law Office talking about #FreeBritney:

At this point, it seems very possible that the conservatorship has all but robbed Britney blind by redirecting funds and monies to a bunch of bogus businesses under her name. I wouldn’t be surprised if and when found out they are incapable of restoring the lost assets as it has all been squandered already. I hope not, but I have a sinking feeling based on all that has been uncovered and the conservatorship’s fascist need for control.

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

At this point, it seems very possible that the conservatorship has all but robbed Britney blind by redirecting funds and monies to a bunch of bogus businesses under her name. I wouldn’t be surprised if and when found out they are incapable of restoring the lost assets as it has all been squandered already. I hope not, but I have a sinking feeling based on all that has been uncovered and the conservatorship’s fascist need for control.

OR the corporate team that has been helping Jamie will have everything lined up to make him look like the sole guilty party so everyone else gets off scott free. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

This Law Office talking about #FreeBritney:

That's really nice of him, especially the part where he kinda call out the system being too weak and opening doors for abuse since nobody but Jamie has power and he can do whatever he wants, and they have a better system there that would make sure such a thing would not happen there .

But a reminder is necessary , Britney lost the control of her companies under the conservatorship, the ones she created before the cship were transfered to her trust SJB Trust, that was supposed to not be under jamie and andrew control . However it seems that SJB's Trustees (Bryan and Ivan Taback) agreed to transfer those companies to Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet where they ended up being the sole members of all those companies . They dissolved most of them, and created new ones where Jamie is the president (18 active companies at least for him) For exemple Britney Brands Inc used to own every Britney's trademarks including her perfumes, but now all her trademarks have been transfered to a company filed in Delaware (perfect state for shady activities by the way) named Baby One More Mark LLC , where once again Jamie and Andrew are the sole members of this company .

So this money and business doesn't appear on Britney's court estate report because she doesn't own it . They are Jamie's entities now, and those are the ones used to run every business around Britney career .

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Is Andrew Wallet still part of these companies considering he has stepped down from the c-ship? 

Yes he is still part of all those companies even months later after he resigned .

Reminder that Andrew Wallet resignation did not come at out of nowhere in March, he and Jamie actually reached to an agreemt on February 13th 2019, in which he was paid $100K . It also means that the negotiations started prior to this date and could be very close the dates Britney was forced into that facility according to the paralegal voicemail . Those 2 events could be linked .

Lat6AHM.png 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

That's really nice of him, especially the part where he kinda call out the system being too weak and opening doors for abuse since nobody but Jamie has power and he can do whatever he wants, and they have a better system there that would make sure such a thing would not happen there .

But a reminder is necessary , Britney lost the control of her companies under the conservatorship, the ones she created before the cship were transfered to her trust SJB Trust, that was supposed to not be under jamie and andrew control . However it seems that SJB's Trustees (Bryan and Ivan Taback) agreed to transfer those companies to Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet where they ended up being the sole members of all those companies . They dissolved most of them, and created new ones where Jamie is the president (18 active companies at least for him) For exemple Britney Brands Inc used to own every Britney's trademarks including her perfumes, but now all her trademarks have been transfered to a company filed in Delaware (perfect state for shady activities by the way) named Baby One More Mark LLC , where once again Jamie and Andrew are the sole members of this company .

So this money and business doesn't appear on Britney's court estate report because she doesn't own it . They are Jamie's entities now, and those are the ones used to run every business around Britney career .

That's a really scary thing. I wonder who they have set up as the fall-back guy if Jamie croaks? All it takes is one hit on the guy and Britney's life work is gone. Her kids will be the ultimate losers. What a truly despicable father.

• Like 5

Trying to be too positive (or naive) couldn't they also be hiding or making her income seem so much less than it really is, so Kevin can't ask for more for the child support, but the rest of her money is "still hers" ?

• Like 2

We and the movement are so lucky to have you on side! Team Loucifer definitely have your username on the centre of a dart board in their HQ lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

That's a really scary thing. I wonder who they have set up as the fall-back guy if Jamie croaks? All it takes is one hit on the guy and Britney's life work is gone. Her kids will be the ultimate losers. What a truly despicable father.

Wow... I really hope this is why Kevin keeps asking for more money and that he is putting a lot aside for Jayden and Preston.