#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

apart from her medication the conservatorship is just a legal entity over her person and wealth, so i'm curious as to what these sources mean when they say they fear death if she's released from the conservatorship? What about the conservatorship could lead to her demise if it is no longer in effect? The monitoring? The medications? I wish they'd be more specific if they're gonna go that dark. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, summer2summer said:

With all due respect to you , but 

Why the **** are you even watching and posting this pig's videos and opinions? I didn't even open the video neither will . Do some of you not understand simple politics? This guy bashed , trashed and destroyed Britney's reputation and image for YEARS he built an entire career solely off of her , he used to have a blog dedicated to " Britney on her suicide watch" he was making mockery out of her misery and sending death wishes her way whilst all getting money and exposure. 

The only video of him i'd watch is if he was dead in it. I despise that disguesting crearure with passion and so should all of you. The reason why he's less than irrelevant nowadays is because britney was put under a C-ship. 

You guys really need to learn about sides/advantages and benifits and whos against whom and why. 

He was put in the circus tour intro to simply leave her the **** alone , her entire stress condition is probably 80% because of shitrez and the **** he did to her. 

I agree.but that is why I pointed out in a follow-up post that there is still an investigation irrespective of what this guy said his sources told him in the video.

Hopefully the investigation roots out any shadiness and helps provide the situation that best helps Britney live her best life with her kids (If she is not already doing so now, but hopefully she is.)

• Like 1

So what's the plan for the next court hearing? Its on August 15th. 

Are we protesting? I think this protest should be even bigger than the last, to continue to bring public awareness. Im in Chicago, and I really want to fly to LA to be part of the protest if there will be one! When are the Britney Gram girls coming back! They need to update us! 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, snakesayan said:

So what's the plan for the next court hearing? Its on August 15th. 

Are we protesting? I think this protest should be even bigger than the last, to continue to bring public awareness. Im in Chicago, and I really want to fly to LA to be part of the protest if there will be one! When are the Britney Gram girls coming back! They need to update us! 

I thought the next hearing was in September 

19 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I want this thread to be alive again :imdying:

I think it will be once things start happening, like the next hearing and the protest. I wish it was now. The wait is mentally draining, actually I have felt mentally drained since this started months ago. 

• Like 3
On 7/2/2019 at 11:05 PM, snakesayan said:

Britneys Truth is back!!!

Omg! This statement from her, if true, makes me so sad for her. I just want to cry for her :(

If this is from her then yes she better damn well be her true authentic self. It was only a matter of time before someone somewhere blew the whistle & opened up the floodgates. There is no going back from this now so those people who have used, abused & mistreated her all these years might as well just face it. This isn't going anywhere & neither is the B Army until justice is served. 

& The whole deleting Lynne's insta deal I think this is for the best for the hearing & because she knows they play dirty they will use the "likes & comments" regarding #freebritney against her in court, again just an observation. 

But I'd like to believe things are going well & Lynne will have an out of this world defence/evidence & a hard *** lawyer

26 minutes ago, Jojobean said:

Well Jamie Lynn just posted an insta story of her and her parents all together. I’m confused. Why would Lynne like comments that are negative about Jamie but then spend time with him like that?

I just give up already :wontcry: nothing makes SENSE

• Like 1