#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 7/12/2019 at 10:22 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

"So where did the 290 million go ? Possibly Spears had a massive entourage and showered them with gifts like cars and houses."

Wow makes total sense a conservatoree that isn't allowed to make financial decisions and who is living off an allowance is showering her entourage with gifts :thinkney: 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

"So where did the 290 million go ? Possibly Spears had a massive entourage and showered them with gifts like cars and houses."

Wow makes total sense a conservatoree that isn't allowed to make financial decisions and who is living off an allowance is showering her entourage with gifts :thinkney: 

I would say the numbers make sense if you add the current net worth to the 290 million she'd be around Taylor Swift's net numbers. I would say she should be around a bit more than Taylor as Britney was a global pop phenomenon

Great how in half a year the focus on this forum has shifted completely from endless rumors and fake tweets on new music and tearing down her looks and performances to rooting for Britney to be free and dissolve this scam of a conservatorship.

Just wanted to put that out there for all of us as a pat on the back before the whirlwind that is sure to come after the august and september status hearings.

• Like 7
9 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

In or out of the cship in september Jamie should not be her conservator anymore, he never should have been, period.

This 1000%.  There should be a non-aligned person as conservator, if the arrangement is to continue.

• Like 8

The august hearing is apparently just a yearly review on Britney's conservatorship. It's been going on every august for a while now. 

I think the most important is probably the september date.

Hopefully, the investigation toward the conservatorship is gonna expose some of the fishy things that we've been noticing for a moment now.

I found it ironic how Britney seems more "free" ever since an investigation was launched by letting her go on vacation with a small team (not that she hasn't went on vacation before but specially now), by letting her drive more as seen in a few candids, letting her enjoy some free times without "any work". As if "team" Britney wanted to show "less" involvement in Britney's daily life so they can be sure to avoid to be spied on when they are actually controlling her like before.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

The august hearing is apparently just a yearly review on Britney's conservatorship. It's been going on every august for a while now. 

Hopefully, the investigation toward the conservatorship is gonna expose some of the fishy things that we've been noticing for a moment now.

I found it ironic how Britney seems more "free" ever since an investigation was launched by letting her go on vacation with a small team (not that she hasn't went on vacation before but specially now), by letting her drive more as seen in a few candids, letting her enjoy some free times without "any work". As if "team" Britney wanted to show "less" involvement in Britney's daily life so they can be sure to avoid to be spied on when they are actually controlling her like before.

I'm wondering what her mom and her lawyer have up their sleeve

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

Though it's true the August hearing may be routinary, considering in the previous years that routinary hearing wasn't preceeded by another hearing like the one that happened in May, or the resignation of one of the co-conservators, the Sam Lutfit restraining order, or the whole investigation going on, this MIGHT be different.

It's true the investigation's results are supposed to be revealed/discussed in September, but it wouldn't be so crazy if they take advantage of the August hearing to do something in relation to that.

• Like 2

Why do I get this horrible feeling that she will remain under the conservatorship :nochillbrit:

I really really hope she is given her freedom but I just know how sketchy her team are and how corrupt this world is that she would end up with more restrictions than before. Jamie will probably be given more power than ever before and that terrifies me 

Her team literally added a few Instagram posts and people on here were hyperventilating and believing it was actual her back in control - they’re master manipulators 

• Like 1

Jamie Lynn’s latest IG post about fabletics ... strangely mashed together like she didn’t even post it... hmm

on lipstick alley a little while ago an incognito was talking about how lou told the fabletics team jamie lynn would be coming to meet them to start an endorsement... and nicki Taylor showed up in her place. The same nicki Taylor lou quotes in her emails she supposedly never sent. 

Ugh they are sick

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Though it's true the August hearing may be routinary, considering in the previous years that routinary hearing wasn't preceeded by another hearing like the one that happened in May, or the resignation of one of the co-conservators, the Sam Lutfit restraining order, or the whole investigation going on, this MIGHT be different.

It's true the investigation's results are supposed to be revealed/discussed in September, but it wouldn't be so crazy if they take advantage of the August hearing to do something in relation to that.

There are indeed a lot of things to discuss this time around compared to the previous years. I feel like a recap of what's been going on is what's gonna happen in august and then decisions are gonna be taken for the september hearing after reviewing the previous hearing.

• Like 1