#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Do Somethin' said:

Well, that makes sense :meltdown: but even if she's not the source of that voicemail, the fact that she support the fans and this whole #FreeBritney thing it's great and to me that means that she knows that something IS happening to Brit :crying1: #FreeBritney

Unlike Jamie Lynn who is promoting baby apps like Peanuts for money at this time of peril. She has always been speaking out on stuff like this but I didn't expect her to remain silent like this for so long

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sorry if AP, I can’t keep up with what’s been posted already lol, but anyone reading the comments on Ontd.

Just seen this:

I think this relates to the recent texts/dm’s from sam ‘hewhoshallnotbenamed’ lufti, allegedly, to some members here. 

It certainly paints the beginnings of a very dark picture, if true. I truly don’t know what to believe anymore. On one hand I don’t think it’s possible that Larry/Jaime are really keeping her under threat to her own security or that of her loved ones.. for so long.. but then my imagination runs wild at the scary coincidences which suggest that it could theoretically be ‘that’ bad..

man, this is messing me up. I just want Britney to have the freedom to tell her story without any fears or intimidation or manipulation. If she wants to. 

• Like 1

I feel like there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. Lynne appears to be very quiet these days compared to when she was doing interviews in 2007 and on Opera in 2002 with Britney. 

I don’t think her relationship with Jamie is good at all. I think they rekindled for a time but he seems like a control freak in my eyes and I think they live separate lives. Wasn’t he a drunk and that’s why they initially broke up? 

Either way maybe it’s gone to deep and even she knows it’s all gone to far. It’s become all about the money. Perhaps Lynne can’t intervene as it’s all contracts and business which she’s not involved in 

• Like 5
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel like there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. Lynne appears to be very quiet these days compared to when she was doing interviews in 2007 and on Opera in 2002 with Britney. 

I don’t think her relationship with Jamie is good at all. I think they rekindled for a time but he seems like a control freak in my eyes and I think they live separate lives. Wasn’t he a drunk and that’s why they initially broke up? 

Either way maybe it’s gone to deep and even she knows it’s all gone to far. It’s become all about the money. Perhaps Lynne can’t intervene as it’s all contracts and business which she’s not involved in 

I had a very similar train of thought go through my mind about this. Your intuition is in tune with mine. This is all so crazy. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Unlike Jamie Lynn who is promoting baby apps like Peanuts for money at this time of peril. She has always been speaking out on stuff like this but I didn't expect her to remain silent like this for so long

If it is as bad as it could be.. if the roads lead down the dark path.. all the members of that family are victims. We cannot know what threats may or may not have been made, or heavy handedly suggested.. money makes people really cold. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Complication said:

Stop entertaining this psychopath. Even if Team B are dodgy, he's just as bad if not worse trying to take advantage of her in those situations. He has like 6 or 7 restraining orders against him from women because of his disgusting, manipulative and abusive behaviour... 

This place is a mess...

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that would be a very convenient narrative for us but the podcast was posted this Tuesday.. "Make Me" leak happened when?? last Friday?? :nervousney:

and how long had it been till they heard the voicemail contacted the source and planned the podcast?

probably not monday. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, falka said:

Why She fired him in first place? To be signed with Sam L, who was family friend at that time?

No, I don't think so. I've not been a fan in 2006 yet, but apparently she fired him twice idk. I found this:

https://www.mtv.com/news/2755520/britney-spears-fires-manager/

Britney Spears [...] has reportedly dumped her manager, Larry Rudolph, again. According to Page Six, Spears ditched Rudolph because she blames him for her recent career missteps -- the most prominent of which, she feels, was her brief and crotch-shot-filled friendship with Paris Hilton (which quickly turned into enmity). Spears famously reunited with Rudolph -- the manager who saw her through the peak of her fame -- after she announced her plans to divorce Kevin Federline. The two have been rumored to be on rocky ground ever since Spears left rehab at Promises Malibu late last month.

And ofc there's the infamous Go To The Light video where Britney said:

My managament totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab.

0:51

That's all I know. Maybe someone else who actually followed the events at the time will spill some more tea on this. :sippinga: Oh, and afaik, Osama has never been her manager formally. They allegedly had some oral agreement or some ****. But I believe that hadn't happened until much later.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

and how long had it been till they heard the voicemail contacted the source and planned the podcast?

probably not monday. 

NEVERMIND.. as it turns out, they had another episode before this one where they talked about the emojiless post before she entered the facility and how things don't add up.. people have been Tweeting #FreeBritney for a while now.. this Tweet from April 5th for example:

I take back what I said, it doesn't even have to be about the podcast, the "Make Me" thing could have definitely been orchestrated to distract from the whole thing about her entering the facility FOR SURE.. :nervousney:

• Like 5