#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, okiobspears said:

All the efforts to save Britney the brand for the last 10 years are being destroyed by her own fans..

not really, we've never wanted censoredney, this is finally bringing to light how shady her situation has been the whole time, something longtime fans have acknowledged and felt that nothing could be done about until now

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I seriously wish Britney would find the inner strength to get a good lawyer or team on board to fight against this unnecessary conservatorship. 

Come on Britney we are behind you :clap:

She can't hire her own lawyer, so how this could possibly work? 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

She can't hire her own lawyer, so how this could possibly work? 

The only thing that can work is to collect a maximum of informations, testimonies, facts, proving that :

- This is really a situation of abusive conservatorship where Britney doesn't need a conservatorship. This is the story of manipulative people around her trying to get as much money as they can.

• Like 4

'Is rebellion one of the reasons all the craziness happened' - :watrusayin: 

Yeahhhhh of course all this **** happened just because she recorded rebellion! like oh my gadddd

That was seriously the most logical and important thing related to the current situation you thought to ask out of all the things you could have asked???  :umwtf:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I agree. 

I guess yeah youre right they do it to make us believe shes unstable. 

I think shes just a normal woman who manages to keep going despite the anxiety. ugh imso sick and angry i need answers now!

I completely agree. 

Make us think she’s the crazy one who ‘needs this’ 

nope. I don’t believe it tbh I never did. I never believed she was actually ‘mentally unstable’ 

• Like 1

lynne is probably scared for her baby girl. she doesn't want to say something that could have bad repercussions on brit. keeping her silence is vital. but the fact that she likes those freebritney related posts and comments tells you a lot about the silence those people have to keep in order for their lives to be at least half peaceful! 

• Like 5

her old posts on instagram, with the window that overlooked a beach, with bible verses and whatnot. i feel those came from a place in britney that wanted to just express what was going on in a more subtle way. she wanted us to know. she was probably like okay i am going to post this and will give as many hints as possible. i think that she really needed us there with her. like, our support would have meant the world to her. but we chose to overlook it and say oh that is just britney being kooky! 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

I completely agree. 

Make us think she’s the crazy one who ‘needs this’ 

nope. I don’t believe it tbh I never did. I never believed she was actually ‘mentally unstable’ 

I believe she probably has a mental disorder of some kind but SINCE her breakdown in 2007 the whole world has learnt not to laugh at it like they did back then and that pretty much all of us are suffering in some way, mentally, but we all make it manageable and as a society have proven you can look after yourself just every now and then need a hand to hold and a bit of help and guidance

NOT THIS

Mental disorders is the norm now it isnt a handicap

• Like 1
4 hours ago, okiobspears said:

All the efforts to save Britney the brand for the last 10 years are being destroyed by her own fans..

Who give a **** about the brand 

Here we are fighting about the human

And you are just a 'fan' imagine the others who get a paycheck every month..in other words has a reason. Inssne

• Like 8

About her being at the hair salon.. is it possible that the footage we saw was old? I mean you CAN upload old videos on your phone to your instastories without revealing when it was taken right?

Just seemed so odd, I work as a nurse in a facility here in Sweden and we have hairdressers come to us not the other way around, mainly because of safety issues

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

92 pages worth of quality posts of a campaign started by the fans, 70 pages of posts on the Make Me original video release, Otis Redding Tribute song leak, Andre Wallet resigning, Britney being spotted at a hair salon, Jamie spotted at a wedding...and the list goes on

Whoever said that 2019 was the worst time to be a fan :truthtea:

Good job you joined when you did :bigkiss:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

what if she wasn't allowed to speak at the domination announcement because they somehow knew there was a high chance they will cancel it ? Or they didn't trust her because they found out she didn't took her medication ? And they didn't want her to say something that would leak some of it (even without the intention to do so) 

lol just a crazy thought but that whole no mic domination thing is still weird... 

Anyway, I feel like the whole thing is not just as black & white, I think it's a lot more complicated than we think and I think that we got to see, if all is true, like 5% of what's happening for her... 

They should let her tell her story (if she wants to) so we would know and it would calm down everyone... 

I really hope this story is just not true and Britney is well and laughing out loud reading it... 

Remember when she got the mic before "Something To Talk About" and she said, "this feels illegal right now" and she emphasized the word ILLEGAL.

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

And fans here were saying shes out there in facility bcuz she was too upset over his father issues lol :blol:

I told u it sounded so stupid and u guys were coming for me  :mhm:  guess I was right :mhm:

Yeah.... I didn't buy it for a second either. This is all kinds of messed up. ... I just can't with this situation. It's so sad. I hope she doesn't commit suicide to escape her enslavement.... .... though I don't doubt she's threatening it. :icant2:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Remember when she got the mic before "Something To Talk About" and she said, "this feels illegal right now" and she emphasized the word ILLEGAL.

OMG! I -just- finished writing my thoughts down on this issue and referenced that same thing.  Gonna post it here but it was just for me to help process the situation, so don't laugh:

Spoiler

Do you actually love Britney Spears the person? Or do you love Britney Spears the product?

I've listened to the podcast, and have been asking myself these hard questions since. It was like an awakening and a confirmation: for years on this board, I have had conflicting emotions about Britney Spears - the product being sold and the person behind it. I came to the conclusion and have been saying that Britney Spears was like a living slave: she seems to have been forced, against her will, to perform like a trained monkey; however, people here have argued back and forth for years that no-no, Britney is a born performer and she loves to sing and dance, so her doing so is evidence that everything is okay. She is making money, looks healthy/pretty, so it's okay to support "her" music!

Do you like to sing? Do you like to dance? Do you like to draw, paint, sculpt, build IKEA furniture, or write? Do you like to play video games, watch movies, or cook? Does you liking these things make it okay for someone to tell you when and how you can do them?

Imagine for a moment that after you finish reading this sentence, I am coming to your house, taking away your car keys, taking away your kids/pets, giving you a legal document that says I own you, and putting you on a schedule for when and how you can do anything you "love" to do. Moreover, I will now control your media accounts and who you have contact with, so if you try to say anything to anyone, I will rain hell on what little life you thought you once had. I could commit you and no one would say no because it is my legal right to do so. Henceforth, you will work for me and earn me money. You will have a bank account, but I control your access to it and what you spend with the money. You are not allowed to open your mouth unless I tell you to. 

Would you agree to all this? Would you say, "Oh hell, that sounds like a great deal! I will work for you and let you control my life, Master!"

I want you to watch this video again. What singer do you know starts off a live performance by a) checking that the mic is actually on, and b) saying that it feels "illegal" to speak?

Britney here, talking directly to her fans, is telling them exactly what's up, and they just shout and cheer blindly without once asking, "Why Britney?... Why would it be illegal for you to speak to us?"

Why would it be 'illegal' for Britney Spears to talk to -anyone-? Why does she also say that speaking "without the music" feels illegal? We know she can sing live. She demonstrates it right here, but part of the shroud of silence is drowning out her voice with the music...It's like a blessing and a curse.

So again, I'm gonna ask you guys a question: Do you love Britney Spears the person, or Britney Spears the product?

The product is the music. It's the shows. It's the perfume, the t-shirts, the dolls, costumes, hat pins, and all the other little gimmicks and props. It's the physical totems of a person but not the person itself.

The person - Britney Spears - is the one who wants to be a mom, have pets, drive a car, go out to a movie, cook, be a tourist, sit on the beach, and decide if/when she sings and dances.

Of course, if you love Britney Spears - the product - the next part won't matter to you because you'll be happy with all your worldly bits and bobs and live contentedly in blissful ignorance. You are probably the same person who hates environmentalists and ignores that Sea World is a horrible jail cell for sea creatures and who also probably doesn't care what your chicken goes through to wind up on your plate. You're likely somewhat divorced from reality because you're quite content to buy cow's milk from the grocery store and put it on your cereal for no other reason than 'this is what was taught to you as a child, so you can't imagine doing anything different.' If I told you to put juice on cereal instead, you'd say, "Ew gross! So weird!" But you don't ask yourself hard questions like, "Why am I doing this gross and weird thing of drinking milk made for a baby cow when I haven't even suckled on my own mother's ******* since being naturally weened off it in infancy?" You will probably even stop reading at this point and say, "Well this vegan is pushing a political agenda on me using Britney Spears, so I am going to ignore anything they have to say!"

You probably don't even care that people are making money off of your stubborn ignorance and sell you on these 'customs' and 'traditions' because it lines their wallets. 

Well, if you love Britney Spears the person like I do,... not this doll / 'living legend' .... start flippin' asking yourself some hard questions, especially this one: How can someone in a conservatorship sing and dance freely? 

The truth is, the conclusion now I am even more 100% certain of, is Britney Spears - the person with free will and autonomy - does not exist. Legally, in the country of America, Britney Spears, the person, is not a functioning, existing person... and some greedy mofos are trying to keep it so. She has no free will to speak or act on her own behalf: her father and her management team are her Masters. 

But somehow, even though every fan here knows she's in a conservatorship, they have ignored the very simple question "why" or thought of how unethical this is and seriously messed up.

I am 100% sure Britney Spears the person is being illegally held against her will.... not just in this 'mental health facility' but hostage in her own life. I am even sure that her old lawyer bailed knowing he could go to jail if just how badly they have manipulated the system, lied, and taken advantage of this enslaved person comes to light. I am even 1000% sure that the remaining Masters of Britney Spears are trying to think of ways to convince her to keep doing what they want by convincing her of her own inability to make decisions for herself. In essence, it's trying to control, manipulate, terrorize, and brainwash a human being to be accepting the terms of their enslavement.

To the other fans of Britney Spears - the person - not the product, I want to stand with you and advocate for the freeing of this enslaved soul. To Britney Spears - I don't care if you change your name tomorrow or disappear in to a life of simple obscurity - I don't care if you are thin, fat, blonde, brunette, trans, or like to drink juice on your cereal: I truly hope you can find a way to legally escape the Hell your own father has been complicit in putting you through. Please, do not consider suicide an option, though I can see that in your situation and how long this has been going on, that you might consider it as your only option. ... I know I would contemplate it if I was in a jail cell like that for over 10 years. I pray that you are safe and that you get out. You deserve to be happy just like everyone else. I hope that one day soon, you can sit on the beach and know that no one is there to make money off you and you are free to enjoy the sunset or the next sunrise. 

I hope if you do sing and dance on that beach, your first audience is your own free, smiling soul. <3 I love you Britney. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, okiobspears said:

First of all we don't care about the "Britney Brand" right now. That's a very Larry/Jamie thing to say. We are fighting for Britney, the person. She has given us 20 years of her life. This is the least we can do for her and it really is the only way we can help her rather than remain complicit fans to this bullshit conservatorship that should have ended 10 years ago.

P.S. Team Britney has been causing the "Britney Brand" to suffer on their own accord the past couple of years with their shitty decision making and lack of care/consideration for Britney and her fans. 

• Like 8