#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Ever since someone unleashed this bombshell based on a voicemail they received that they somehow 'confirmed and verified is a very reliable source', Lynne has been liking many people's posts related to #FreeBritney and ending the C-ship and even followed popular fan accounts posting about it.  Makes you wonder if she's the one who sent that voicemail or is fueling the fire behind this movement? For some reason, she has no say in the C-ship and it must be daunting as a mother to see her dehumanized like this, especially after realzing her own mistakes as well.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

We need to keep this going, but we know her team will put a totally different spin on this. They have so many hands in people pockets that they are properly readying a story soon to make it seem Britney is ‘ok’. 

Yes, and we already know this. But it doesn't matter because we the people will not buy anymore

albums,

tickets,

perfumes,

or even a freaking coaster from Team Brit until she is out of the conservatorship and on that stage because SHE wants to be.  

They have no reason to keep her in it if she isn't bringing them money anymore.

I will fight dirty.

tumblr_lq5h9ubedm1qbjvlto5_250.gif

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Badically i wanna see Britney..im starting worrying for good. She disappears for for months and we only saw 1 min of her out of an insta story video. 

Not even 1 minute, it was like a millisecond lol... unfortunately even if they do release a pic/video with her in it, it's going to be staged and scripted.

:( 

• Like 4

This person is claiming he is the husband of an attorney who has appeared befor the judge involved in Bs conservertorship. Posts a clickbait video on twitter, which may lead to some tea, but the video ends abruptly and cant find where they have posted the rest of it.

I cants seem to post twitter stuff here, but if you want to check this out, go to:

Steven Mango
@StevenMango

• Like 2

Team Brit will begin major damage control very soon, and we already know this. But it doesn't matter because we the people will not buy anymore

albums,

tickets,

perfumes,

posters,

or even a freaking coaster from Team Brit until she is out of the conservatorship and on that stage because SHE wants to be.  

They have no reason to keep her in it if she isn't bringing them money anymore.

I will fight dirty.

tumblr_lq5h9ubedm1qbjvlto5_250.gif

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Not even 1 minute, it was like a millisecond lol... unfortunately even if they do release a pic/video with her in it, it's going to be staged and scripted.

:( 

We need to help her..they cannot be so powerful, something can be done, we re leaving in 2019 she's a major superstar we need to light this situation..something must be change for her. All this control over her is not right

• Like 4