#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

This person is claiming he is the husband of an attorney who has appeared befor the judge involved in Bs conservertorship. Posts a clickbait video on twitter, which may lead to some tea, but the video ends abruptly and cant find where they have posted the rest of it.

I cants seem to post twitter stuff here, but if you want to check this out, go to:

Steven Mango
@StevenMango

they are talking about corrupt judges ,witch hunt and child molestation.dunno what to conclude from this about britney

10 minutes ago, 0973BH said:

What pisses me off is the thought that they may force her to say she's okay and better than ever. I will never believe that even if it came out of her own mouth unless she's out of this conservatorship, let the damn woman live her life!

her boys are grown up right now, are not babies anymore, ithink they can understand for what she has to fight for (if all of that that we heard about is true and she refused to take the meds that's why papa send her there, i repeat if its true) it means that she's more confident right now to fight, i mean at the end she could take them and non of it would happen but she refused (if its true) (:joanne:)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y’all can we just pause for a sec and appreciate how not anxious and how natural she is being here:

probably because her team had no clue she was being recorded and wasn’t hovering behind the camera making sure she didn’t say anything wrong. 

Maybe her anxiety doesn’t come from dealing with US but with dealing with THEM. 

Notice how she seems much more relaxed on stage and sounds like a “normal” person. 

But when being interviewed she’s an anxious mess because her team is watching and making sure she doesn’t slip up. 

:bigtime:

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

There's a new blind item saying that even if we fight to get the conservatorship to end ... someone else wants a piece of the pie and is willing to be Britney's new Master. I don't want her to be enslaved to anyone anymore. 

Where is it?

4 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Well, that makes sense :meltdown: but even if she's not the source of that voicemail, the fact that she support the fans and this whole #FreeBritney thing it's great and to me that means that she knows that something IS happening to Brit :crying1: #FreeBritney

yeah but rather than her likes we didn't see anything else yet :bthink:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I'm seeing lot of her Instagram posts very different now.. but just a doubt, do we know for sure that she can use Instagram without supervision? I know sometimes posts get deleted like that video where she was in bed with Sam talking nonsense, but those quotes are clearly about her situation and they let her post them? 

well, it wasn;t that she speak directly about it..non of us understand anything remember? we thought it was random pictures and we made fun of her :bthink: so papa spears must thought the same! edit: that we wouldn;t understand anything, ofcource he knew what was all this about

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Perfect. Burn the f**king “BRAND” to the ground. Set the girl free. I don’t care if we never get one more song. 

obviously! and remember domination was a disaster for ticket's sales non a single show was sold out.

now they gonna use this drama to sell tickets..we shall not 'eat' anything of what they gonna give us

17 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y’all can we just pause for a sec and appreciate how not anxious and how natural she is being here:

probably because her team had no clue she was being recorded and wasn’t hovering behind the camera making sure she didn’t say anything wrong. 

Maybe her anxiety doesn’t come from dealing with US but with dealing with THEM. 

Notice how she seems much more relaxed on stage and sounds like a “normal” person. 

But when being interviewed she’s an anxious mess because her team is watching and making sure she doesn’t slip up. 

She'had tons of good interviews on camera though :juggingu:

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, marioh said:

Could she tho? :whitneyshade: How exactly? She's monitored all the time and I really don't think she can do anything without her conservator's permission. She has no real opportunity to speak out. All her interviews are scripted and prerecorded, if somehow she mentions something her team doesn't want her to, that bit gets cut out. The only place she could potentially say something is when she's on stage. And she would have like 20 seconds to convey her message which is crazy short and very stressful. She would probably get in big trouble afterwards for saying something she shouldn't be... I don't see that happening.

Most celeb interviews are scripted

They choose what they will and will not speak on

8 minutes ago, nels64 said:

look how natural she is here...that’s because her team isn’t breathing down her neck watching her to make sure she “doesn’t slip up”

I think her anxiety with public speaking and interacting with fans/interviews is that her team is constantly watching and telling her what’s okay to say. 

Notice she’s never this anxious to talk on stage or in moments like this where her team isn’t watching. 

Her team is responsible for how she is now. Point blank period 

• Like 3