#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

omfg THAT is f**king OUTRAGEOUS. No wonder she is such an anxious mess, she can't do ANYTHING.

Defenders, please justify this f**kery?

This is just getting crazy 

1 hour ago, BoleynR said:

I’m starting to genuinely think... maybe she actually doesn’t have mental illness at all, sure maybe she’s close guarded and lacks trust because of how she’s been treated etc but any person is from past issues but mental illness? I’m not so sure anymore. I think she’s a normal girl who’s been through hell & back and the people who should be taking care of her have used and abused her & her trust. 

As I said above ^^^^^^. 

2 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

This is just getting crazy 

As I said above ^^^^^^. 

Banning somebody from ever working with her again for taking a selfie with her...WHAT? The fact Mario Lopez confirmed this as well. 

You can bet your *** when she breaks out from this she is doing a tell all or writing that mysterious book! 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Banning somebody from ever working with her again for taking a selfie with her...WHAT? The fact Mario Lopez confirmed this as well. 

You can bet your *** when she breaks out from this she is doing a tell all or writing that mysterious book! 

where did mario confirm it???

18 minutes ago, ParkBommie said:

We need to prepare for them to either a.) release some bullshit statements to try to calm us all down or b.) just ignore the whole movement and let britney come back once they have her under control and drugged up again like FF era and just hope everyone forgets about it. We’ve got people talking, but if the team does either option then we need to make sure people don’t get deceived and continue to see what is actually happening. We can’t allow this abuse to go on for years like we did in the past. :wontcry:

Either of those situations are literally best case scenarios.

I think what we can expect to see is Britney Inc. shutting it down by paying media outlets to report their narrative.  Discounting it and everyone who believes it.  They will turn this into some "fan-made" conspiracy and convince the gp to believe Britney's fans and anyone who believes in #FreeBritney need tinfoil hats.  E! Network showed signs of this already taking place today.  

• Like 1