#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Yeah.... I didn't buy it for a second either. This is all kinds of messed up. ... I just can't with this situation. It's so sad. I hope she doesn't commit suicide to escape her enslavement.... .... though I don't doubt she's threatening it. :icant2:

12 minutes ago, Goku said:

IKR?! I was one of the first users here to speak against that stupid excuse to cancel Domination and they dragged me with downvotes.

I don't trust them and I never will! :lessons:

I was also one of those who didnt believe these excuses and dragged by fans for it

but still I also understand her fathers' hesitation on leaving her do what she wants to do, I mean they saying she stopped taking her medications and we dont know much about the situation. There could be more about her issues we dont know, we should stop being sentimental and say free Britney just because she is in facility. Maybe thats the best for her. If Britney ever wants support she could just go in front of cameras and tell all. Do you guys really think is that really she wants? I doubt so :mhm:

40 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

it is a matter of sexism. women are deemed emotional and unstable. i think britney's father is the unstable one considering his abusive past 

This!!!!

the cship always felt like something shady to me because I just don’t believe that people magically change. Wasn’t he abusive and an alcoholic at some point? I might be terribly wrong and unfair, but giving over control of a woman’s life to a man (especially one with a history of being abusive and that has probably played a huge role on the traumas and problems that she was put through during her childhood) for so long seems problematic in many different ways.

i do agree that she needed help, but maybe if her family didn’t sell her out from day 1, she’d turn out a different (and way healthier, mentally speaking) woman.

but idk about anything, I’m just speaking from the point of view of a girl who knows a thing or two about abusive parents and shitty family.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, marioh said:

No, I don't think so. I've not been a fan in 2006 yet, but apparently she fired him twice idk. I found this:

https://www.mtv.com/news/2755520/britney-spears-fires-manager/

And ofc there's the infamous Go To The Light video where Britney said:

0:51

That's all I know. Maybe someone else who actually followed the events at the time will spill some more tea on this. :sippinga: Oh, and afaik, Osama has never been her manager formally. They allegedly had some oral agreement or some ****. But I believe that hadn't happened until much later.

Yes, she fired Larry twice.

I'm five years older than Britney so I remember all the little ins and out of her career over the years.

She definitely fired Larry twice.

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

She can't hire her own lawyer, so how this could possibly work? 

I don’t know a terrible lot about a conservatorship other than the stuff I’ve read up on but surely there is a way out of this? A person surely can’t be in a conservatorship forever - that’s an infringement on their human rights. 

Surely she can file for her conservatorship to end and that would involve a lawyer? Otherwise people would be stuck in one forever against their will like is happening just now. I don’t care what anyone says - no adult wants to be incapacitated especially not an adult with 2 kids and a mindblowingly successful career. 

I always thought the reason she had stayed in it was because she didn’t want to rock the boat with her children and the whole custodial situation. Nor did I think she would have the strength to fight against her father and team that would be equipped with overwhelming legal teams/lawyers. This is truly a mess she deseves her freedom :icant2:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

I was also one of those who didnt believe these excuses and dragged by fans for it

but still I also understand her fathers' hesitation on leaving her do what she wants to do, I mean they saying she stopped taking her medications and we dont know much about the situation. There could be more about her issues we dont know, we should stop being sentimental and say free Britney just because she is in facility. Maybe thats the best for her. If Britney ever wants support she could just go in front of cameras and tell all. Do you guys really think is that really she wants? I doubt so :mhm:

Could she tho? :whitneyshade: How exactly? She's monitored all the time and I really don't think she can do anything without her conservator's permission. She has no real opportunity to speak out. All her interviews are scripted and prerecorded, if somehow she mentions something her team doesn't want her to, that bit gets cut out. The only place she could potentially say something is when she's on stage. And she would have like 20 seconds to convey her message which is crazy short and very stressful. She would probably get in big trouble afterwards for saying something she shouldn't be... I don't see that happening.

• Like 1

@Scrappy very nice write up, it helped bring me back down to earth. 

Years ago, I fell in love with Britney the person, due to these ‘conspiracies’ about her conservatorship actually. It was what made me a fan to begin with. 

Over the years, I then started falling in love with the brand. Her music, shows, etc. I became enthralled with this woman and her life story. I went to see POM last year, and had expressed a couple times on the forum that I felt a little guilty for going. In reality, the show was going to happen regardless, so I don’t really hold it against myself. I don’t regret going, I had wanted too see her for so long.

Either way, this entire thing has shaken me up. I don’t care about the music or performances anymore. I want to see her happy, just like I did 10 years ago when I became a fan. I guess everything comes full circle. I would have never thought I’d see the day that #FreeBritney became a trending topic.

• Like 3

What pisses me off is the thought that they may force her to say she's okay and better than ever. I will never believe that even if it came out of her own mouth unless she's out of this conservatorship, let the damn woman live her life!

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

She’s never gonna get out of this , the people behind this are just too powerful 

:bthink: if britney still fighting for her freedom (if all of these are indeed true) then they may be not so powerful at the end

the thing is one: exposure! they want to keep it in the dark but with all of these that we have created and we shall still continue to do, they will be in a difficult position to hide it (i want to believe)

and it's so annoying that still don't say anything, if they hadn't anything to hide they would release a letter or i dont know something to say that Britney is just fine, or even let Britney speak (because they say to us that she decided to go there by her own will) :4music:

4 minutes ago, marioh said:

Could she tho? :whitneyshade: How exactly? She's monitored all the time and I really don't think she can do anything without her conservator's permission. She has no real opportunity to speak out. All her interviews are scripted and prerecorded, if somehow she mentions something her team doesn't want her to, that bit gets cut out. The only place she could potentially say something is when she's on stage. And she would have like 20 seconds to convey her message which is crazy short and very stressful. She would probably get in big trouble afterwards for saying something she shouldn't be... I don't see that happening.

or when the interview is live e.g she went many times at ellenshow 

I have this feeling that all these accusations are true than false. But since britney is under this chain and she cant even hire lawyers for herself even if she wants to, how is she going to be released from this jail shes in? (i know there have been reports that she filed a motion few weeks ago regarding this conservatorship, but tbh, i dont know if the judge would even reconsider)

if Her team is really this money hungry and evil they can pay her doctors to give her ***** that can make her mental health beyond unstable hence making her crazy and giving her team the absolute right to continue with this conservatorship. I know this is too much but it is possible and its scary.

Do we need to convince her mother/brother/sister to be brave and do whats good for her even fighting people on power? 

I dont know much in legalities but i want to know the other ways this can be investigated without playing dirty, bribery and such.

Im very sad right now. :pensiveney:

• Like 2

The sad part is there are a ton of complicit fans who think that she actually needs this bullshit cship still. Having any type of mental illness does NOT incapacitate someone from being able to take care of themselves or their affairs. She is still being punished for mistakes she made at f**king 25/26 years old. As if none of us would have reacted in similar ways dealing with all the **** she had going on.

• Like 6