#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

The molesting speculation is totally unnecessary and I HIGHLY doubt that happened.  She's always been super close and loving to her dad, even during their disagreements. I'm guesing he can't let her go because she's his daughter, and she was known to hang around the wrong people during her prime which is why she got into hard *****, ***, and  her crazy schedule didn't allow her to spend as much time with her family.

I think the issue is he's simply being TOO over-protective of her and doesn't want anyone to mess with her ever again.  And if the speculations are true about her being in a mental facility against her will due to not taking her meds, then I'm guessing it's because she broke that agreement with him and because he doesn't want her to fall down that path again, they're making her pay for that. The issue with that though is that now everyone in her controlled inner circle are messing with her (KFat, himself, Larry, her label, etc.).  Everyone's trying to control her so they can keep gaining their piece of her money to the point that she most likely doesn't even see any of it now because he controls all her finances.  Unfortuantely, while we're all hoping this #FreeBritney movement will make an impact, I feel she's going to be a prisoner of her past mistakes and her upbringing for the rest of her life unless she can get at least some reasonable freedom.

I know, I know, however,  there are  claims made by public people like Courtney Love

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, nels64 said:

THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF BRITNEY WAS A 37 YEAR OLD MAN. 

Look at f**king Kanye. He’s constantly out of it, acting bizarre as ****. But he’s a “genius”, “creative”, he’s just “quirky”

Meanwhile Britney, Amanda are both in c-ships and Lindsay was attempted to be put under one and literally fled the country...these women are usually described as “unhinged”, “crazy”, “HYSTERICAL”. 

Check out my instagram story. I really spill the T on this matter. 

instagram.com/nelson64_

Okay, please don't take this as hate or anything because I respect you're a good fan and you truly care about Britney(I commend that!)And I just like you want to see Britney so happy and at peace in her life...

But there are some **key details you are missing when reporting these facts and how this would never happen if it were a man. First, I agree, Kanye displays some very erratic behavior and he never pays the consequences for it. With that being said, there were things Britney did that he has not done or at least been caught doing. Kanye did not lock his child in a room with him violating his visitation rights (which she was under the influence while doing so), he was not caught on camera driving recklessly running red lights with his children in the car, Britney repeatedly did NOT show up to her mandated court dates regarding her custody. She did NOT submit court mandated **** testing to keep visitation rights. These are not just erratic behaviors and bizarre tweets. She violated the LAW. Regular people, not even celebrities are severely punished for committing these type of acts. These are key differences. Whether she is a woman and is judged harsher is not necessarily the only factor here. The FACT is...ten years ago she violated many laws and the safety of her own children. I am in NO way saying she should still be punished or be in this conservatorship...I do not know the facts of how she is behind closed doors. I DO want her happy and healthy! But we cannot as fans act as if all this came from nowhere and Britney had no part in it herself. At one time she was hell bent on destroying her life and thankfully she is still her with us.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Felinist said:

This!!!!

the cship always felt like something shady to me because I just don’t believe that people magically change. Wasn’t he abusive and an alcoholic at some point? I might be terribly wrong and unfair, but giving over control of a woman’s life to a man (especially one with a history of being abusive and that has probably played a huge role on the traumas and problems that she was put through during her childhood) for so long seems problematic in many different ways.

i do agree that she needed help, but maybe if her family didn’t sell her out from day 1, she’d turn out a different (and way healthier, mentally speaking) woman.

but idk about anything, I’m just speaking from the point of view of a girl who knows a thing or two about abusive parents and shitty family.

same! i have a rough father too and just the mere thought of him ending up as my handler terrifies the living **** out of me.

it is unfair, ******, dehumanising and primitive

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, nels64 said:

look how natural she is here...that’s because her team isn’t breathing down her neck watching her to make sure she “doesn’t slip up”

I think her anxiety with public speaking and interacting with fans/interviews is that her team is constantly watching and telling her what’s okay to say. 

Notice she’s never this anxious to talk on stage or in moments like this where her team isn’t watching. 

I think there's also some type of shame, or embarrassment that she feels, knowing that she's basically a 37 year old with a bunch of babysitters. If you were marketed as this superstar, but knew that behind the scenes you had to ask daddy if you could go shopping, wouldn't you sort of feel like a fake? Especially since she really CAN'T tell the truth about anything or they censor her. Also take into consideration that I think she's a bit of a perfectionist, or at least wants to/used to be. A lot of her confidence gained from the last few years seems to show so much on stage and in interviews, etc. but it's also come from a time where she seemed less medicated. I think Britney is fully aware that her medication slows her reaction times and holds her back from performing in the way that she used to. I think it might be hard for her to watch old clips and be referred to as such a "great dancer" nowadays because she knows she could do better without medication and that these statements today are just placating her.  

• Like 1