#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

y'all keep repeating the sentiment: "if she's so unstable and unwell then how can she keep performing and releasing albums" which is completely true but I'm surprised no one's mentioned the meet & greets yet.. my biggest gripe is with those.. I can still understand performing and releasing music under a cship because that's literally her job, that's who she is but the meet & greets clearly make her anxious and make her situation much worse as evident by the reports from a few months ago (Marta says hello, I wonder if she wants to #FreeBritney after her M&G experience) yet she's still forced to do them ($$$, duh).. :nervousney:

Ding ding ding.

I was actually waiting for someone to mention the M&Gs, because its where we started seeing the signs that something could be wrong the most.

But yeah, she should absolutely not be forced to do them -- and let's be very real, we all know those are not her choice to do -- if she is so unstable and unwell that she absolutely has required this c-ship for over ten years. That to me screams "money grubbing abusers" the most. (No, still doing her job as a whole does.)

• Like 4

Just to spit another theory 

How about Jamie got sick, she stopped taking her meds, fell into a depression ...

Wallet resigns cause he thinks she may die/do something to herself while off the meds ...

so they put her in a facility till she is mentally better and perhaps to ween her off the meds and make sure she is stable enough to not harm herself ...

Britney team needs to control the narrative without putting so much spotlight on her because it causes her extreme anxiety and makes things worse . So they paint a pretty picture of her feeling down about her dad ... so if anything people just leave her alone and don’t probe further ... 

maybe I am wrong , but I don’t believe Jamie Spears is out to exploit his daughter if anything, he is fighting her battles to make sure she is not taken advantage of ...

She’s more country than the fan base chooses to believe 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Just to spit another theory 

How about Jamie got sick, she stopped taking her meds, fell into a depression ...

Wallet resigns cause he thinks she may die/do something to herself while off the meds ...

so they put her in a facility till she is mentally better and perhaps to ween her off the meds and make sure she is stable enough to not harm herself ...

Britney team needs to control the narrative without putting so much spotlight on her because it causes her extreme anxiety and makes things worse . So they paint a pretty picture of her feeling down about her dad ... so if anything people just leave her alone ... 

It's all possible tbh! And we know Andrew Wallet asked for for a raise back in October to the court right?...but do we know if they agreed on giving it to him? I mean, what if he resigned because the court said no? :mhmnod:

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It's all possible tbh! And we know Andrew Wallet asked for for a raise back in October to the court right?...but do we know if they agreed on giving it to him? I mean, what if he resigned because the court said no? :mhmnod:

The court approved his request in November. 

• Like 1
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

It's been 2 f**king days and there's no news from Britney's team? I won't believe their words anyway. Because Larry thinks that's good promo for next  Vegas show. This is f**king fishy. 

they think that it will stop eventually

and it will, if the media don't take it to another level

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Like I said many times, maybe she has a private account (the Snapchat filters that she used omg) and her social manager shares the (apparently) inoffensive stuff on the public one like the quotes.

This tbh. The quotes are harmless and with no real context when you look at them so that's most likely why they get posted on her public account. There is probably no other way she could share her real thoughts otherwise. I also think that the videos of her singing acapella always being altered with the stupid chipmunk filters are not her idea either...

Today's blind item:

211. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/17 **#3**
News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. Britney Spears (Eve wears #FreeBritney shirt on The Talk after Spears' mom Lynne seemed to endorse comment about the pop star being 'held against her will' in a mental health facility)

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

It's been 2 f**king days and there's no news from Britney's team? I won't believe their words anyway. Because Larry thinks that's good promo for next  Vegas show. This is f**king fishy. 

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

they think that it will stop eventually

and it will, if the media don't take it to another level

There's been a Team B story since, covered by both RadarOnline and E! News. That's the only thing we will hear from them about it, because yeah, they're going silent and hoping it all blows over. Its what they do.

The media wont run with it much longer if nothing else comes out...that is why its up to us to seriously keep pushing this all over social media. We have never rebelled against her team like this collectively as a fan base. They certainly did not expect this or us to all at once come after Larry, Jamie, that Lou hoe and the rest of Team B. I hope they are ******** bricks. Although I don't want Britney to suffer financially I think we as a fan base need to boycott buying into her "brand" until we get REAL answers AND until she is free and decides for HERSELF that she wants to perform and put out music. Not forcibly. 

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I was actually waiting for someone to mention the M&Gs, because its where we started seeing the signs that something could be wrong the most.

But yeah, she should absolutely not be forced to do them -- and let's be very real, we all know those are not her choice to do -- if she is so unstable and unwell that she absolutely has required this c-ship for over ten years. That to me screams "money grubbing abusers" the most. (No, still doing her job as a whole does.)

She was great with M&G in Vegas, She was animated and ready to play, but they sold too many of them in Europe tour! Damn U msidoris... She was set for disaster, kid shouldn't meet so many folks ( She as they say is trated like a child, my ***) and on top of high number of fans I'm sure She was aware of danger terorists striking :lessons:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

There's been a Team B story since, covered by both RadarOnline and E! News. That's the only thing we will hear from them about it, because yeah, they're going silent and hoping it all blows over. Its what they do.

We’re going to be chanting “FREE BRITNEY” at every future Britney show until she’s out from the c-ship. Her team better f&#king know it. 

• Like 9