#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

This person is claiming he is the husband of an attorney who has appeared befor the judge involved in Bs conservertorship. Posts a clickbait video on twitter, which may lead to some tea, but the video ends abruptly and cant find where they have posted the rest of it.

I cants seem to post twitter stuff here, but if you want to check this out, go to:

Steven Mango
@StevenMango

Something about Judge Riva Goetz from the 80s.

Allow me to bring this back up as it concerns Judge Reva Goetz and Samuel Ingham and how he basically caught Britney unawares at the hospital without warning and deemed her unfit. 

www.mercurynews.com/2008/02/04/judge-extends-temporary-conservatorship-over-britney-spears/

Goetz’s decision might not sit well with Spears who remains in a hospital psychiatric ward undergoing a medical evaluation. Adam Streisand, who sought to enter the case as Spears’ lawyer, said in court the pop star told him that her dad shouldn’t be named the conservator of her and her estate.

“She has expressed to me very strongly that her father not be the conservator,” Streisand said. “There has been an estrangement for quite some time. With him as conservator, that is causing her more agitation and more distress.”

Despite Streisand’s pleas, Goetz denied his request to represent Spears.

In addition, Goetz ordered Spears to have no contact whatsoever with her friend and sometime manager Sam Lutfi, specifying she can’t reach him by phone, text message or by any other means. Goetz also extended a restraining order against Lutfi. Court spokesman Allan Parachini said the restraining order has not yet been served on Lutfi, but declined to elaborate further.

A court-appointed attorney also weighed in on the Spears case. Samuel Ingham said he interviewed Spears on Sunday at UCLA Medical Center and determined she didn’t understand the court proceedings, and “she lacks the capacity to retain counsel.”

Streisand argued Spears hadn’t been given any notice of Ingham’s plan to interview her and he appeared at the hospital unannounced.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

God this whole thing makes me hate jamie so much and Larry should be sacked as her manager along with Lou Taylor. 

I really hope and prey britney can get out of this mess and finally sack those leeches. But we know they will try and male her look crazy. 

I’m starting to genuinely think... maybe she actually doesn’t have mental illness at all, sure maybe she’s close guarded and lacks trust because of how she’s been treated etc but any person is from past issues but mental illness? I’m not so sure anymore. I think she’s a normal girl who’s been through hell & back and the people who should be taking care of her have used and abused her & her trust. 

• Like 2

Okay I am reading some comments here of people saying that there wasn't any actual proof that he did something wrong.

Britney herself said on For the record:

"I let some people into my life that were just bad people, but I ended up letting them in because I was lonely of whatever the fact, and I really paid the consequences for that"

The only people that were in her life prior to the conservatorship was Sam, Ally and Adnan.

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Strange that Lynne blamed him for drugging Britney and trying to control her life, now it's her father controlling her life and drugging her.

Hmmm

Sadly she went from one messed up situation to another.

The men in Brits life have all failed her esp the father figures who were supposed to protect her - Jamie, Larry, Sam  L.

Im very weary of giving Sam L any attention and inviting him into this situation. 

1 hour ago, BoleynR said:

I’m starting to genuinely think... maybe she actually doesn’t have mental illness at all, sure maybe she’s close guarded and lacks trust because of how she’s been treated etc but any person is from past issues but mental illness? I’m not so sure anymore. I think she’s a normal girl who’s been through hell & back and the people who should be taking care of her have used and abused her & her trust. 

This is the new narrative. Right here. 

• Like 2

They need to update us asap because this silence is making them look guilty. I am so affraid for her....

And I agree that a cship is not very common in the field of mental illness. There's people who are far far faaaaaaaar more mentally ill than Britney if she really is (like, you know, loosing the sens of reallity) and they are not under a c-ship, they live at their house alone and they're doing great. So yeah it does a little to no sens at all having Britney being controlled so much. 

Maybe the c-ship has been placed to force maintain a good image for Britney, an image that will sells a lot... Because if she stayed how she was around Blackout they would have never made so much money out of her on the comeback bs

• Like 5